Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jason Daniel Gator Gamefarm

Post Thanks / Like

Jason Daniel Gator Gamefarm

I'd like to have some feedback on his blueface hatch and yellowlegged hatch. I talked to him on Facebook and he seems like a good guy but I'd like to hear some experiences with his fowl because I'm thinking about going next month to buy a couple trios. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jason Daniel Gator Gamefarm

He's been doing good in Mexico sir. I saw some of his birds they looked great. I think your in the right track

3. Likes Kazz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can tell you from past dealing with him he is an honest man he will go out of his way to do you right. You cant go wrong with his bloodlines as there doing good in his hands and in other hands as well....( From mexico to PI).

5. Likes nem76, Kazz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bump. Still like to have some more feedback. Thanks for the two that did.
    Last edited by Kazz; September 19th, 2017 at 09:58 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
    Bump. Still like to have some more feedback. Thanks for the two that did.
    I personally bought him a trio this past February and man the stags I got out of the trio look very nice I bought him a pair of blueface and a yl pullet. Gonna wait till next year to show them in Mexico...also he really went out of his way cuz we had some payment issues going and he sent me the trio without the money in his hand and I think that's Pretty badass of a guy to do that for a complete stranger u won't go wrong

Post Thanks / Like

I've heard satiesfied customer and not so satiesfied customers of his. They seem to be good chickens over all, any heard how's he's doing in the big events out in Mexico and PI. Seen he's won some around Mexico but haven't heard any info from the bigger events

9. Likes TopNotchfarms, Kazz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bump up. Surely there's more on here that knows something about his fowl. Lol. I'll take private messages too. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

He will be in leon mexico in November on the intercontinental so we'll see how he dose. I think I read on his face book that his feeder wasent so good so " EL JEFECITO " moulted some stags into cocks for him

12. Likes Kazz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have any first hand experience with them and this is solely off of seeing his Facebook videos...they don't really work on a down cock very well. If the other bird stops coming after them they will just stand there. Just about all the roosters in his videos show this trait. Although most of today's roosters do this too. So take it for what it's worth. But they seem to cut very well. Just wanted to share in case you didn't notice it

14. Likes eaglebeak, Kazz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

THIS GUY IS ABOUT 5 1/2 MONTHS OLD. I WILL USE HIM AS MY MAIN BROOD COCK HE WILL BE BUSY. IM GOING TO PUT HIM OVER THE BLACKS,SPANGLES,LEIPERS,ROUNDHEADS AND MAYBE EVEN CLARETS. HE IS VERY YOUNG AND HOLDS HIS OWN ON 2 YEAR OLD COCKS FAST MATURING BLOODLINE!!!!!

16. Likes RLaurent14, Kazz, don128, Sig1911, Nauvoo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

HE WILL LOOK ALOT BETTER AFTER THE MOLT.

18. Likes RLaurent14, aguazarca, Kazz, don128, Sig1911 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody seen any show in the American show

Post Thanks / Like

Not to run anyone down but some were quitting last year... hopefully they are straightened out..good luck

21. Thanks Kazz, spring creek thanked for this post
    Likes TopNotchfarms, Kazz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scblue97 View Post
    Not to run anyone down but some were quitting last year... hopefully they are straightened out..good luck
    My buddy was telling me the same thing

23. Likes Scblue97 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know anything about gaff. But I seen em in Tijuana, and one was torn up and wouldn't stop looking for a fight

25. Likes grey/dom, Okie69 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get on here a lot but anyone with any questions or concerns can call anytime at 219-608-9093. I let for my reputation and reputation of what I turn loose and send speak for themselves. Thank you yfis GATOR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Slam! Better watch what you say! The man might be listening.LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I don't get on here a lot but anyone with any questions or concerns can call anytime at 219-608-9093. I let for my reputation and reputation of what I turn loose and send speak for themselves. Thank you yfis GATOR

Congratulations Gator on Whooping Nathan Jumper in the main you guys fought In Mexico. How many did y'all fight 7 or 9 . Curious what was the final tally?

29. Likes danitor, grey/dom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually Nathan and I are real close buddies and it was a joke. We were having a good time at my cookout and playing around with my kids banties.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Okie69 View Post
    Slam! Better watch what you say! The man might be listening.LOL
    I don't care who is listening.. it's no big deal..wasn't running anyone in the ground. Happens to everyone but I'm not gonna call anyone " the man"... Just shared my input

32. Likes grey/dom, Sig1911, TopNotchfarms liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A friend of mine got stag he did really good Whit them that's just my opinion

Post Thanks / Like

I don't care who is listening.. it's no big deal..wasn't running anyone in the ground. Happens to everyone but I'm not gonna call anyone " the man"... Just shared my input
    Yup I agree with you.....

35. Thanks Okie69 thanked for this post
    Likes Okie69, Scblue97 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Sabong Jason. They spread rumors like the wind on here. There are several in here just waiting to run others down. This site is 10 times worse than facebook. At least on facebook you know who your talking to . If they saw what they are talking about its different. But 99% is rumors. In this business there is always the guys waiting to tear you down. I would not waste a phone call on these guys. Nobody pays any attention to them anyway. Have a good one Jason. This mans roosters are top notch.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blackhatchfarm View Post
    Welcome to Sabong Jason. They spread rumors like the wind on here. There are several in here just waiting to run others down. This site is 10 times worse than facebook. At least on facebook you know who your talking to . If they saw what they are talking about its different. But 99% is rumors. In this business there is always the guys waiting to tear you down. I would not waste a phone call on these guys. Nobody pays any attention to them anyway. Have a good one Jason. This mans roosters are top notch.
    Your opinion means zero.... and I don't lie or spread rumors..... Now would you like me to tell you when and where and who was present..I wouldn't do that to begin with... but just because someone has a big farm don't mean crap.. I gave my input which I know to be fact.. if you can't take criticism your in the wrong business... and as for you John how about stop being a whiney B......if you have a couple extra seconds how about kiss Jason's a$$ again

38. Likes avalos1991 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Actually Nathan and I are real close buddies and it was a joke. We were having a good time at my cookout and playing around with my kids banties.

Ok! I seen y'all talking about it on facebook.

Post Thanks / Like

Your opinion means zero.... and I don't lie or spread rumors..... Now would you like me to tell you when and where and who was present..I wouldn't do that to begin with... but just because someone has a big farm don't mean crap.. I gave my input which I know to be fact.. if you can't take criticism your in the wrong business... and as for you John how about stop being a whiney B......if you have a couple extra seconds how about kiss Jason's a$$ again
    I dont kiss anyones ass just sick of people like you always trying to tear down someone who is winning . If you want to get personal with someone post your real name on sabong .

41. Likes KAHUNA NO KA OI liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When have I tried to tear someone down... when I speak it's the FN truth.. U don't know me.. stop being a crybaby.

Post Thanks / Like

I dont kiss anyones ass just sick of people like you always trying to tear down someone who is winning . If you want to get personal with someone post your real name on sabong .
    Your just
    an insecure boy running down someone that is successful.

Post Thanks / Like

No.... and I'm not a boy... senf me your number in pm and we can talk like men..

Post Thanks / Like

Bingo! Easy for folks to hide behind a fairy tale name on here because the odds of folks knowing the truth about them is slim. You're not going to get anyone to say their name on here then the cats out of the bag. Theyll always have an excuse.

Jay Fields