Thread: Cedar Creek Farm cookout

Post Thanks / Like

Cedar Creek Farm cookout

Mark your calendars, Jeff Hudspeth (Cedar Creek Farms) would like to invite everyone to a cookout on Saturday, Oct 21 2017 (just 13 days from today).

Farm address/cookout site is:
    121 Meadowlark Lane
    Ronda, North Carolina 28670

Nearest town to get hotel rooms would be Jonesville, North Carolina. The nearest airport, if anyone wants to fly in, would be the Charlotte, North Carolina airport and it's about an hour to an hour and a half drive to the farm from there.

Hope to see you all there.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cedar Creek Farm cookout

you beat me to it Don, I am going to this one lord willing and the creek don't rise. are you going to be there Don, or anyone else from this site? yfis deepriver

Post Thanks / Like

I'm planning on being there. Meeting up around Birmingham, Alabama with Jerry Adkins (Slick Lizard) and riding the rest of the way up with him and a few others.

Post Thanks / Like

Silly me.................I forgot to put a time up. Jeff said show up about 10AM and we'd eat around noon.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope to see you there Don ,y'all have a safe trip.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I haven't had a birthday party since I was 15 but I have a yearly ritual where I hike into plum orchard and hunt for 3 days the following weekend. Following weekend of the 17th is always opening weekend of gun season in georgia. I'm gona break habit and try to go to this cookout since I missed slick lizard. If nothing else just to ask em to schedule it a week before or after next year haha. Hope to see some folks from sabong there! Pretty sure there won't be to many georgia boys unfortunately xD

7. Likes spring creek, BamaOkie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Z.ramey View Post
    Well I haven't had a birthday party since I was 15 but I have a yearly ritual where I hike into plum orchard and hunt for 3 days the following weekend. Following weekend of the 17th is always opening weekend of gun season in georgia. I'm gona break habit and try to go to this cookout since I missed slick lizard. If nothing else just to ask em to schedule it a week before or after next year haha. Hope to see some folks from sabong there! Pretty sure there won't be to many georgia boys unfortunately xD
    question him hard on them brownreds for me i crossed kinda the same line over some dmm i would like to go but not looking to good

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't know what to ask him about em. I'm no roosterman. And I feel like anyone and everyone is gona talk their birds up regardless of the questions asked. Which is why I started with dmms. Hard to doubt when Noone has a bad thing to say about em

10. Likes knox01 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang me neither( roosterman) i just cant figure out why he dont advertise them like his other lines i watched a vid of him on you tube didnt even mention them. maybe what their flaws are, if all they do is talk them up .true true true about dmm only complaint by my friends that i hear them say on is their little on the big first year i raised them they were freaking out how much faster they grew than everything else but bigger the mug better the mug lol as long as they find a weight class for show i am ok

Post Thanks / Like

One week out now. Let's hear from those folks that are planning on attending. I have already heard from folks in NC, SC and Alabama that are going. Who else is going ?

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be there Mr Don... should be a good time

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys i just signed up on this site, all tho I've been reading posts from this forum for almost 6 years, i moved to the US 2 years ago and had to sell all my fowl, but missing the sport everyday. I'm like 8 hours away from mister Jeff's farm but thinking about taking the trip with my wife and kids, looking forward of meeting really good people and visit an american gamefarm for the first time

15. Likes knox01 liked this post