Thread: a way to make cock fighting legal

Post Thanks / Like

a way to make cock fighting legal

in the united states millilons of chickens a year are rasied at growers to be sent to be slaghtered and sold off to your local retail store to then be sold as a meat product to the consumer and pepole have no disagrment with this nore do i i like chicken i like chicken alot but for starters from the getgo these chickens are born to be killed for consumition all they have to look forward to is there death thats it plus there pumped full of steroids and everything else under the sun not to mention how said there little lives are and the only time they even get to see the outside world is on there trip to the slaghuter house heres another fun fact there are also milioins of homeless people and needdy familys arcoss the untied states going hungry so here is my thoughts on making cock fighting legal for starters will all no what cock fighting is two chickens enter one chicken leaves with that neither chickens fate is written in stone unlike the ones at the growers one will leave and go home make love to his hen lol and one will die and thats all up to the skill of the bird to me thats one plus write there rember the ones at the growesr are doomed from the start there all dead no matter what happens that cock that just won 3 fights may live out his days as a brood rooster making sweet love to those preety hens the rest of his days lol that to me would be better then certine doom like we have at the growers remeber they are all screwed from the getgo ok back to the homless and needy familys lets say were at a derby with 100 entrys and will say its a 4 cock derby that translates to a hole lot of dead chickens that could be given to the homeless and needy familys across the states from places like second harvast food bank for meat plus the birds feathers would also be used for one there meat would be organic have been raised and treted like royals compared to the ones at the growers and does anyone no what putting a chicken on keep is well one part of that is making the bird excrsiz daily to build muscle just like your ufc cage fighter does before a bout plus they woundt be injected full of artafiscale growrht hormones or any of that other junk third of all so much of the proseeds takin in at derbys could be given to your state just like the lottery gives so much of there proseeds to colleges 4th of all it could create more jobs someone has to clean all those chickens and process them someone has to build arenas and clean up after the crowds chicken sales would go through the roof gaff and knife makers would be popping up all over to sell they products and before someone says well what about the guy that shoots his chciken full of stuff before the fight well that wouldnt be allowed just like a athlete is tested to make sure his not juiceing up your birds would have to have a blood test to make sure there clean and not on something that would others wise be bad for consumition which again that would be more jobs someone has to test the birds my question is this how could someone call this crultiy to animals when in retospect these birds have a chance when the others are doomed to die no matter what i think that if a chicken had the choice and could tell you it would much prefer a fighting chance vs certain death i can say this if i was a chicken and given the chance to fight for my life vs certain death im pretty sure id much prefer that fighting chance to maybe live out my days as a brood chicken vs certain death feeding the homeless and needy creating more jobs so much of the proceeds going to your state for this that and the other what would be the promblem with feeding the homeless and needy familys and creating more jobs and bringing in more revnue for your state whats worser being a chicken that never sees the light of day until the trip to have its head chop off and guts cut out or being that chicken that was the master of its own fate
    Last edited by spurkings; July 12th, 2018 at 01:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: a way to make cock fighting legal

Quote Originally Posted by spurkings View Post
    in the united states millilons of chickens a year are rasied at growers to be sent to be slaghtered and sold off to your local retail store to then be sold as a meat product to the consumer and pepole have no disagrment with this nore do i i like chicken i like chicken alot but for starters from the getgo these chickens are born to be killed for consumition all they have to look forward to is there death thats it plus there pumped full of steroids and everything else under the sun not to mention how said there little lives are and the only time they even get to see the outside world is on there trip to the slaghuter house heres another fun fact there are also milioins of homeless people and needdy familys arcoss the untied states going hungry so here is my thoughts on making cock fighting legal for starters will all no what cock fighting is two chickens enter one chicken leaves with that neither chickens fate is written in stone unlike the ones at the growers one will leave and go home make love to his hen lol and one will die and thats all up to the skill of the bird to me thats one plus write there rember the ones at the growesr are doomed from the start there all dead no matter what happens that cock that just won 3 fights may live out his days as a brood rooster making sweet love to those preety hens the rest of his days lol that to me would be better then certine doom like we have at the growers remeber they are all screwed from the getgo ok back to the homless and needy familys lets say were at a derby with 100 entrys and will say its a 4 cock derby that translates to a hole lot of dead chickens that could be given to the homeless and needy familys across the states from places like second harvast food bank for meat plus the birds feathers would also be used for one there meat would be organic have been raised and treted like royals compared to the ones at the growers and does anyone no what putting a chicken on keep is well one part of that is making the bird excrsiz daily to build muscle just like your ufc cage fighter does before a bout plus they woundt be injected full of artafiscale growrht hormones or any of that other junk third of all so much of the proseeds takin in at derbys could be given to your state just like the lottery gives so much of there proseeds to colleges 4th of all it could create more jobs someone has to clean all those chickens and process them someone has to build arenas and clean up after the crowds chicken sales would go through the roof gaff and knife makers would be popping up all over to sell they products and before someone says well what about the guy that shoots his chciken full of stuff before the fight well that wouldnt be allowed just like a athlete is tested to make sure his not juiceing up your birds would have to have a blood test to make sure there clean and not on something that would others wise be bad for consumition which again that would be more jobs someone has to test the birds my question is this how could someone call this crultiy to animals when in retospect these birds have a chance when the others are doomed to die no matter what i think that if a chicken had the choice and could tell you it would much prefer a fighting chance vs certain death i can say this if i was a chicken and given the chance to fight for my life vs certain death im pretty sure id much prefer that fighting chance to maybe live out my days as a brood chicken vs certain death feeding the homeless and needy creating more jobs so much of the proceeds going to your state for this that and the other what would be the promblem with feeding the homeless and needy familys and creating more jobs and bringing in more revnue for your state whats worser being a chicken that never sees the light of day until the trip to have its head chop off and guts cut out or being that chicken that was the master of its own fate
    Not to nit pick but did you ever hear of periods and capital letters? This is very hard to read.

3. Thanks Cajun_Agimat, Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes southernX, Al Sanchez, Nauvoo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

nope i haven't what are they lol oh here ya go .................. it may be a little difficult to read but it is readable
    Last edited by spurkings; July 12th, 2018 at 11:40 PM.

5. Likes Liberty Hill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I read it just fine.. i like the idea in theory.. gotta get everybody on board to go all natural.. too many people that would have a hard time winning another fight without strychnine...

7. Likes lawgreyman14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

in theory it sounds good from i what i could read of it but the only problem i see with it is now you've thrown the poultry industry under the bus. the arats have been out for them for a while and this would only give them more leverage on getting something passed to shut them down. instead of campaigning against groups we need to find common ground that we can agree on to get them backing us as well.

9. Thanks hatchguy25, Tokio, Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes hatchguy25, cracker, Tokio, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we need to think like politians. We need to go to the grower industry and demand their support and lawyers. If they refuse we go to the **** and media and spend our money to bring them and their practices to the public eye. I would spend my money on that but not on our typical organization that take a defensive stance. Let's try something different!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We should do this with the NRA or hunting industry and rodeo industry. Let's get dirty to get what we want. Why not playing nice has not worked.

Our enemy players real dirty, every time they mention game fowl they mention drugs and prostitution . That is no accident.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by longheel View Post
    We should do this with the NRA or hunting industry and rodeo industry. Let's get dirty to get what we want. Why not playing nice has not worked.

Our enemy players real dirty, every time they mention game fowl they mention drugs and prostitution . That is no accident.
    been to hundreds of derbys never found a prostitute yet drugs not to much around here

13. Likes Tokio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree with you all. the way i look at it for example if the lgbtq community the nra black lives matter and all these other facitions in the world can unite and make changes together then why cant we. wars were never won bye one man alone but bye being united. i just started a group on here for those of us who want to unite and make a change it would be great if we could get at lest 500 members in a month. i hope all who wishes not to see the age old sport of cock fighting turn into nothing more than hand me down storys of yester year will join and at lest try to make a different's for are sport. come on boys LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN

Post Thanks / Like

I thought we got an advantage when trump goes to white house????
    if we could turn this around. Start gamefowl boxing first. Or electronic samurai. Like human fencing.
    There is a rooester jacket that will give points. Bloodless fights!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KING OF NOTHING View Post
    I thought we got an advantage when trump goes to white house????
    if we could turn this around. Start gamefowl boxing first. Or electronic samurai. Like human fencing.
    There is a rooester jacket that will give points. Bloodless fights!!!!!!
    well i dont think theres a law against sparring roosters

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by leonidas View Post
    in theory it sounds good from i what i could read of it but the only problem i see with it is now you've thrown the poultry industry under the bus. the arats have been out for them for a while and this would only give them more leverage on getting something passed to shut them down. instead of campaigning against groups we need to find common ground that we can agree on to get them backing us as well.
    i think your miss understanding the poultry industry would be unchanged the losing birds would be donated to soup kitchens the homeless and needy familys it would all be nonprofit charities

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spurkings View Post
    Then all it would take is one person to break the rules someone get poisoned and die and they would not only come down harder than ever there would be the end of any private ownership of fowl in general . Game or otherwise. Its a nice thought but you have to look at it from all angles. You also stated that people don't have a problem with chickens being raised for slaughter. Well there is a lot more than you think that do .Certain groups in this country are set out not to only destroy gamefowl from being bred but all livestock in general. If things don't change in this country and people don't start pull together against the AR groups then we can kiss good bye to being omnivores and look forward to all being forced vegitarians. It runs that deep. So no matter if a cattle man or chicken farmer or whatever doesn't support cockfighting we are all going to have to get on the same boat or all our little ships are going to sink.But making people think that way is easier said than done. One person may love hunting but be totally against showing fowl. AR groups see it both as animal abuse.
    To your post about sparring chickens.You best look into that farther as well because its totally against the law. With all that said youre idea if changed a little I think could work. If every year gamefowl breeders donated their chickens the ones that got culled out to soup kitchens then that would put gamefowl breeders in a more favorable light.But there would need to be still some regulations to make sure the meat was safe. Maybe even a group that donated the cull gamefowl to Zoos and such. I fear that of things don't change that in the next 10 to 20 years there will be no Zoo to take your kids to. Its really crazy just how far these people want to go. Already took animals out of the circus.

Post Thanks / Like

well i dont think theres a law against sparring roosters

Well you better read the laws.

20. Likes Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbird6 View Post
    I read it just fine.. i like the idea in theory.. gotta get everybody on board to go all natural.. too many people that would have a hard time winning another fight without strychnine...
    All natural would be the best thing to happen. It's be interesting to see how many would still be successful without the dope. Every show this year we had guys coming up after a tough one, that's was damn good rooster fellas, what kind of stricknyne y'all use lol. We don't sir b12, aminoplex and good brood pens is the stricknyne we use. One of those times was after we win against a buddybid ours thatbwe know uses stricknyne usually does good, it was a tough one and he was ahead right there at the end but couldn't finish us, we started gaining ground and and he started running hot we started hitting him 2 to 1 and he started walking off the line, we stumbled over about 2 feet then fell to our chest, we handle I start rubbing and massaging his legs and blow air easy in face, get ready one hand knee high brush him up and pit beat the other rooster to the ground and we fly just above and over him and hook him turned him around with us and damn near shook the life out of him I calld count as we hung him hes rattled like hell, right back and the other rooster doing everything he can to get out our buddy's hands pit and he turns and squawks our buddy yanked him up and shook my hand. An old timer told me it's best to show them good bitter Game cocks late in the season as it's got as hell and them stricknyne guys burn their cocks up most of the time go to drag ahead a little bit and then you had a little luck on your side. Lol