Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: DO I HAVE DUNGHILLS??

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DO I HAVE DUNGHILLS??

Quote Originally Posted by leonidas View Post
    the l/k has probably been around as long as the gaff so i doubt it caused any downfall. ever had one of those game azz gaff chickens doing any crawling across the pit with his fkn guts dragging behind him??? highly doubtful if your just poking holes lol.....towel over the head what a fkn joke and most modern hatch are just that. the best rooster i ever seen set down in the gaff was a dark penny that took a gaff through the head and still won on true gameness alone after 3 hrs. +. i really doubt most of the "i got real game roosters" people on here have any of those left to be honest. just my opinion and from this point forward i plan to be a dick on most topics just a little warning
    Dick all you want im the cock ,you just proved a point cause the last penny i seen was getting chased out of the pit by a blue face yard bredd rooster dont even know what the dad was just something on a tie cord dick

Post Thanks / Like

My Striker and Murphy White Hackle will compete in the moult. Broke leg broke wing dragging themselves across the pit. The Strikers cut to pieces will still fight hard 45 minuets in. Now I would not say that about my Brown Reds. I have not had one quit but they are not like my Striker blood. Of course I have only had them 2 years time will tell

3. Likes lawgreyman14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    Gary Gilliam has probably won more derbies than any living man in the US. His fowl are not near the gamest. That doesn't mean they aren't winners. Having one quit bothers some more than others. I've had some quit just as any man that has fought hundreds have. I would rather win 75% and have a few quit me than win 50% and never have a runner. I don't like it and will cull everything closely related if 2 were to quit. Saying that I had 3 quit me in one day. One from my father a 5x winner one from V.N. a 4x winner and one of mine, a 6x winner. Still don't know why they quit but were all solid game fowl. I know it wasn't natural. As far as an old brood cock going under hack, I've had that happen in the summer when I take them out of their brood pen with hens and tie them out in the grass with the rest of my cocks. The next day they would be fine. That doesn't worry me in the least. Just as long as his son show game during show season and have a good win %.
    Very well said. I loved these. Coming from a person we know that breeds and played the game. This is reality. Maybe I only fought 500 heads in my lifetime. But I saw a runner that doesn't goes back only once or twice in my game. The othe one is a 4 times winner boston rh. Some ref touches his kidney when they put him down. The other cock is dying. He lost by the peck. But still they breed him after that derby.

The orther ones are not my bred. You see. Sometimes we rent fowls to fight. He is just a cull.

If you really into playing the game. You will know that some runners are just off with their boost energy pill.

That is why some people here don't have really that experienced. It shows.

Post Thanks / Like

Used to see a lot of LK back in the day. 1 in 500 might be a fair statement.

6. Likes lawgreyman14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grey/dom View Post
    Very well said. I loved these. Coming from a person we know that breeds and played the game. This is reality. Maybe I only fought 500 heads in my lifetime. But I saw a runner that doesn't goes back only once or twice in my game. The othe one is a 4 times winner boston rh. Some ref touches his kidney when they put him down. The other cock is dying. He lost by the peck. But still they breed him after that derby.

The orther ones are not my bred. You see. Sometimes we rent fowls to fight. He is just a cull.

If you really into playing the game. You will know that some runners are just off with their boost energy pill.

That is why some people here don't have really that experienced. It shows.
    So it's ok to blame a energy pill if they run!!! I've heard it all now!! Mine are all under hack right now but it's ok, it's from the vi-tal in their water

8. Likes RedAngus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Birdderfly View Post
    Dick all you want im the cock ,you just proved a point cause the last penny i seen was getting chased out of the pit by a blue face yard bredd rooster dont even know what the dad was just something on a tie cord dick
    I don't know where you are from but I got the penny blood and if it was legal I would be willing to bet you you don't have anything that would run one off any heal not all penny's are bad

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

10. Likes leonidas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Most everything has cold blood anymore.. That bitterness is still around but few and far between.. Not many are bred to hoe the long row like alot of the younger folks breeding them.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm from sc buddy just killed 2 families of pennies both side were dung hill .you may have game ones but most are not

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Noshow View Post
    So it's ok to blame a energy pill if they run!!! I've heard it all now!! Mine are all under hack right now but it's ok, it's from the vi-tal in their water
    Come to PI. And I will welcome you. Dnt just hear it. But see it.

Mahilig ka sa tzizmiz. And you answer witout understanding.

Its no good talking to you. Please learned to understand. And use the pills when fighting not when
    raising. Wonder if you really a cocker. Ignorance shows.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm from sc buddy just killed 2 families of pennies both side were dung hill .you may have game ones but most are not

SC isn't really all that well known for great gamefowl is it?

15. Likes leonidas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I mentioned helping move an older cockers fowl in another post a few days ago. What I did not say applies to this thread. The man had been sick so he could not even see the chickens for over one year. His 16 year old grandson had placed all of he cocks in barrels half full of dirt. He fed and watered, never got a chicken out of a barrel. He had over 100 barrels in a rack. The stags were pinned , none trimmed, in the barrels and were now coming 2 years old. the rest of what I saw you can imagine. One grey cock and one roundhead cock (bull stags) by tragic accident ended up in the same cage at 7:00 in the morning. When the tragic event was discovered around 12:00 noon, they were both still pecking in 80 degree weather. THEY ARE NOW BEING LOVINGLY NURSED BACT TO HEALTH.. Mine wont do that.

17. Likes E.Mullen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I got real game greys as well and I hope you can nurse all the fowl back to health best wishes

Post Thanks / Like

Ask them boys from georgia. Kentucky.and Virginia that question. And just last week a guy from NY came by and bought 30 cocks for 300$ a piece to ship to Mexico big name and great to different thing bill roberts junk very famous
    Quote Originally Posted by JLF2.0 View Post
    SC isn't really all that well known for great gamefowl is it?

Post Thanks / Like

Ask them boys from georgia. Kentucky.and Virginia that question. And just last week a guy from NY came by and bought 30 cocks for 300$ a piece to ship to Mexico big name and great to different thing bill roberts junk very famous

Im like a kid with a rock in his hand that see a red wasp nest.. I cant help but throw it. But in all seriousness ive never heard/seen folks from SC travel and win big derbies like you can say for the majority of the other southern states. There is always a last place and id say SC is it for gamefowl in the south.

Post Thanks / Like

Bring something we can still test here less than 5 spectators no money. No stimulants.no weapons and it's legal
    Im like a kid with a rock in his hand that see a red wasp nest.. I cant help but throw it. But in all seriousness ive never heard/seen folks from SC travel and win big derbies like you can say for the majority of the other southern states. There is always a last place and id say SC is it for gamefowl in the south.

Post Thanks / Like

I case you didn't know

Post Thanks / Like

Bring something we can still test here less than 5 spectators no money. No stimulants.no weapons and it's legal

Oh im just riling you up some.. I dont even have birds

24. Likes Shrek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Be warned, JLF has the real deal Boles Asils.....just sayin

26. Thanks JLF2.0 thanked for this post
    Likes roostercm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Im just giving you a hard time birderfly. I like to joke. Ive actually got some bf blood originalky come out of SC that seem to be pretty game with what little ive tested them but they are crazy as hell and throw 85% pullets regardless what their bred too.. Im about done fooling with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Guess I wasn’t supposed to mention the Boles huh?

29. Thanks JLF2.0 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not riled at all I enjoy a little debating but if you think sc a joke we can always test one to see hell call me I March I got to test 3 new crosses your more than welcomed to come

31. Likes Shrek, E.Mullen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The ones I need to test are 1/4 boles asils the black hens

Post Thanks / Like

The ones I need to test are 1/4 boles asils the black hens

You wont get much of a test from mine..

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna test them against my own proven crosses
    You wont get much of a test from mine..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nauvoo View Post
    Be warned, JLF has the real deal Boles Asils.....just sayin
    The real deal! And they aint black..

36. Likes Nauvoo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grey/dom View Post
    Come to PI. And I will welcome you. Dnt just hear it. But see it.

Mahilig ka sa tzizmiz. And you answer witout understanding.

Its no good talking to you. Please learned to understand. And use the pills when fighting not when
    raising. Wonder if you really a cocker. Ignorance shows.
    It was a joke about your stupidity, I should have known you wouldn't have caught on!! Last I heard you were in the us!! You do nothing but put down American cockers and breeders, yet everyone on that Lil island wants American bred imports!!! Keep playing your stupid game with dunghills!! Call me, I will go to the swap meet n get you some half games, they are good enough for that slasher

38. Likes Naturaljack7 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been to Seattle, korea and japan lately. Post ur number and I will call ya!

don't listen to tzizmiz. I have been buying from american breeders starting 2012-2017.

I said. Please understand. Go to PI and we welcome you there. Or I welcome you there.

Please fight your roosters there before you get caught in here. Who's really stupid?

Ignoramous! If you don't post ur number here. I am
    done with this thread. Dnt want to war with words.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quapaw Kid View Post
    I'm not smart enough to think of a theory , but if I see something enough I can connect the dots . I seen more molt hackers on small farms with packed in pens and wore out ground than big farms that have more room . The only reason you know fowl are cold in the pit is because they get hurt .they don't quit if they arent hurt . Same in the molt , if they don't hack unless something is hurting them and that something is hurting the game ones too

Folks like to brag on feeding and watering cuz its the easiest thing to do that you can brag on yourself for . But it's the least important .. Keeping fresh ground and your numbers down and not going for the cheapest pens aren't popular topics
    Right on. TL Orr moved his fowl every day. I wonder if we look for the courage we lack through our birds. I have never bought into the notion of moult testing. One of my best brood cocks (from TL) hacked and ran from a hen during the molt. She crowed and he sang. ALL of his sons won their first. The old cock was 5x. Rumor has it that Henry Wortham had a 10X that ran the 11th time he was shown. When asked what he was going to do with him Wortham replied he was going to breed him. Replied he would like to have a hundred like him. So would I. Wouldn't you folks? Dead game cocks wind up that way because a pit game has made him such. I do have a family that is deep game but they are used as anchors for the ring generals. Two families, two different expectations.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hogwaller View Post
    Right on. TL Orr moved his fowl every day. I wonder if we look for the courage we lack through our birds. I have never bought into the notion of moult testing. One of my best brood cocks (from TL) hacked and ran from a hen during the molt. She crowed and he sang. ALL of his sons won their first. The old cock was 5x. Rumor has it that Henry Wortham had a 10X that ran the 11th time he was shown. When asked what he was going to do with him Wortham replied he was going to breed him. Replied he would like to have a hundred like him. So would I. Wouldn't you folks? Dead game cocks wind up that way because a pit game has made him such. I do have a family that is deep game but they are used as anchors for the ring generals. Two families, two different expectations.
    When things come so easy to a cock cause there so damn talented. There’s no reason to run but when they meet adversity, thats when their character truly shows. There are many great boxers who were so talented that no one could even touch them. The second age caught up with them and they lost 5% of that talent they’d wake up on the canvas or go into panic mode or quit.
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; August 15th, 2018 at 01:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    When things come so easy to a cock cause there so damn talented. There’s no reason to run but when they meet adversity, thats when their character truly shows. There are many great boxers who were so talented that no one could even touch them. The second age caught up with them and they lost 5% of that talent they’d wake up on the canvas or go into panic mode or quit.
    Or fight bums who never should have laced up the gloves to pad their records.