Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insomnia is truly a bad thing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Insomnia is truly a bad thing

Wanted to share this product with you all. Ive been following this lady and her development for a while, Julie Wilson. There is a tab for testimonials and what the particular ailment is that they used this to treat.

https://betruwellness.com/products/betru-body-cream

2. Likes Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Insomnia? What is that? Two girl friends back watched me get up one morning and on my way out the door said she hated me. I asked her what did I do this time? She said I was asleep two minutes after my head hit the pillow and she couldn’t sleep until one in the morning. My returning comment was,”You want me to stay up longer come to bed naked, you want to go to sleep quicker believe in God and trust Him.” She still hates me.... been over 7 years....

4. Thanks KevinG thanked for this post
    Likes roostercm, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RedAngus View Post
    Coffee turns me into Cornholio, I might even have my shirt pulled up on my head, and hands in the air, the rest of the time I'm just Beavis. I rarely touch cola anymore.

It was walking more than usual, I'm going to have to have this hip replaced someday.
    . I can relate to the hip problem and not being able to sleep. I had both mine replaced a couple years ago now. I don't hardly limp any more. I have zero pain in my hips. ( I don't know what they took out but it is Krazy no pain) Every thing else hurts but not. my hips. Worst part is I gained 30 lbs. sitting around. Don't have the energy to lose it now.

6. Likes KevinG, RedAngus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skincarver View Post

Are you threating me LMAO
    Me on coffee with no cigarettes

8. Likes WestTexasFowl, Skincarver, KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I've got that point it's not that bad, I still want to smoke but the cravings aren't killing me. I'm not to the point I can be trusted in a gas station with money yet either. I didn't snore as bad as normal last night. Omg I'm starving all the time now though. I'm used to eating once or twice a day. I refuse to put on 30 more pounds, I can just starve.

10. Likes Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate to hear that, I quit smoking for 9 months, 3 years ago, I put on 30 lbs I just can't shake. It's not the energy for me, it's my mom, every time I start looking "too thin" out comes the cookies and cakes. I just want to weigh 200 lbs again.

12. Thanks KevinG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mike do you if that stuff makes you loopy i work around electricity so have to have a clear head lol

14. Likes Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HURON View Post
    Thanks Mike do you if that stuff makes you loopy i work around electricity so have to have a clear head lol
    Not yet tried it, just researching it. Plant related to coffee from Thailand, suppose to elevate one's mood and relieve pain.
    Last edited by Mike Everett; September 15th, 2018 at 08:26 AM.

16. Likes HURON liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RedAngus View Post
    I hate to hear that, I quit smoking for 9 months, 3 years ago, I put on 30 lbs I just can't shake. It's not the energy for me, it's my mom, every time I start looking "too thin" out comes the cookies and cakes. I just want to weigh 200 lbs again.
    As Roy D. Mercer says " How big an ol boy are ye" LOL. One thing they don't tell you with weight loss is you can loose and still eat a lot of the things that you like but in smaller portions. Most diets want you to jump straight on the healthy living BS and eat ole bland baked chicken, tuna and a bunch of grass . That's why a lot people end up only staying on a diet for a short while , then they end up eating more to make up for the time they lost and actually gain weight lol. If you have the time all you need is to write down everything you eat in a little note pad and how many calories it is for that day.

Do that all week just to get an idea of 1- How many calories youre taking in and 2 - What foods youre eating on a routine basis . From there you can cut 500 calories a week and still eat pretty much the same and see if you don't gradually loose. Its not the healthy way but its the smartest easiest way especially if youre not willing to give up snacks . Which I dam* sure am not . LOL
    If that don't work bump it on up to about 750 less per week. Again this isn't really a get healthier diet , its just a diet that is a lot easier to stick with and loose weight over time vs the dreaded strict crash diets that fail over and over .
    Last edited by Skincarver; September 15th, 2018 at 08:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

If Mongooses oil doesn't give a guy the munchies, I'll have to try it. I'd would honestly probably be able to stay busy enough to take the weight off. I have to stop and let my leg and back have a break far far too often.

19. Likes Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I would stay away from Kratom unless you are trying to kick a bad habit. Even then you will want to be very careful.
    The plant does have it's uses but can be a problem for some.

CBD is great stuff and the secret is out about Cannabis. AKA Weed!
    (Now that professionals are permitted to do proper testing and reporting what some folks have known for ages.
    The FDA is now singing a different tune....)

BUT
    In my honest opinion, nothing is a more safe and effective sleep aid as Cannabis Indica. (Where legal of course)

One day they will figure out how to get the benefit without the buzz or the munchies.
    Until then, I'll just have to suffer through the laughter and enjoying my food.