Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

  
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,285
    Post Thanks / Like

    Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

    I read this on the internet? Anyone from Texas is this true?
    cock fighting bill passes in Texas now makeing it legal to fight birds to the death



    SHARE ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS





    cock fighting in texas has always been illegal but now for the first time state Senate passes a bill legalizing the sport that has been outlawed since 2008. Louisiana was the last state where it was legal. now that Texas has new governor also a gamefowl farmer he introduced the new bill and should come into effect April 29th

  2. Likes White thai liked this post
  3. #2
    Senior Member rev-23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    rooster yard
    Posts
    940
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

    Oh come on plz be for real!!!!!. Cigar what's your take on this??? Please don't toy with my emotions lol
    Last edited by rev-23; September 14th, 2018 at 07:31 AM.

  4. Likes jacosta liked this post
  5. #3
    Senior Member spring creek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    3,149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

    Man that would sure be nice and one heck of a start.

  6. Likes KevinG liked this post
  7. #4
    Senior Member HeavyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    617
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

    Its completely fake. Been floating around Facebook. Fake news

  8. #5
    Senior Member spring creek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    3,149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

    Man that sucks.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  9. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

    Fake news guys !!! Wish it was though !!! Mabe one day !??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #7
    Senior Member turbo_harpoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    736
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

    We don't need it to be legal.
    We just need it, not to be a crime. There is a difference.

  11. Thanks spanky81, LaBlue thanked for this post
  12. #8
    Moderator CIGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMurphy View Post
    I read this on the internet? Anyone from Texas is this true?
    cock fighting bill passes in Texas now makeing it legal to fight birds to the death



    SHARE ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS



    cock fighting in texas has always been illegal but now for the first time state Senate passes a bill legalizing the sport that has been outlawed since 2008. Louisiana was the last state where it was legal. now that Texas has new governor also a gamefowl farmer he introduced the new bill and should come into effect April 29th
    1st of all research they outlawed it in 2011 and 2nd of all when did they do a special election for just texas governors? this is a big joke same one a couple year back geez guys i have a brain disease and i remember that

  13. #9
    Senior Member Skincarver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    809
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

    Would be nice if we could get it back in just 1 state . Other states might soon follow. Maybe one day someone will raise up a fine young man that is a cocker and a politician and all our lives will be changed forever. Its a nice thought.

  14. Likes KevinG, BackNBlack, MarshButcher liked this post
  15. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    texoma
    Posts
    298
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

    Actually been a misdemeanor in Texas since the early 1900's, 2011 it was made a felony.

  16. #11
    Senior Member turbo_harpoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    736
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

    If one state would make it legal how many of you would move there if too far to drive?
    I would in a couple of years. 100 percent. How much would that be to their local economies?

  17. Likes KevinG, BackNBlack, LaBlue liked this post
  18. #12
    Senior Member grey/dom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tigbakayan
    Posts
    6,983
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

    They should legalize it in las vegas. Coz gambling is legal. Lol. Or any big casino building. So, taxes are paid.

    Still hoping. Make it a boxing event with computer points in the jackets and fake knives like fencing.

  19. #13
    Moderator CIGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by grey/dom View Post
    They should legalize it in las vegas. Coz gambling is legal. Lol. Or any big casino building. So, taxes are paid.

    Still hoping. Make it a boxing event with computer points in the jackets and fake knives like fencing.
    PR make millions off taxes from it in many ways the special interest groups just have so much $$ to fill pockets it's a shame that's how congress works however that it the way it works big pharma, big corpra, and big money runs usa and they small working class get mess over.....

  20. Likes Brettjern liked this post
  21. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by CIGAR View Post
    1st of all research they outlawed it in 2011 and 2nd of all when did they do a special election for just texas governors? this is a big joke same one a couple year back geez guys i have a brain disease and i remember that
    Hahaha good stuff


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is cock fighting legal in Texas Now?

    Yea from i understood it was a thing on FB where you could make up your own fake news post (what ever it may be) and someone created that and i guess alot of folks didnt scroll all the way down where it said it was a joke and it took off from there.

  23. Thanks CIGAR thanked for this post
    Likes CIGAR liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •