Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Sabong.com.PH Yearly Fund

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sabong.com.PH Yearly Fund

What you mad at me about?? Bios means your life Story.. When you first came here to Sabong you told us all your birds had been stolen. Was that not true?? Stop high jacking this post..
    Quote Originally Posted by White thai View Post
    I tell you what sanzhez. I hope 1 Day they kill you from the cuban secret service. Your kicking below the belt mate. Low kicks and kicks in my back i dont take from somebody who betrayed is country.

2. Thanks White thai thanked for this post
    Likes White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Al Sanchez View Post
    What you mad at me about?? Bios means your life Story.. When you first came here to Sabong you told us all your birds had been stolen. Was that not true?? Stop high jacking this post..
    The cuban shoe shiner still not leave the ship.

Post Thanks / Like

What a pathetic person with a pathetic life! This site is for GAMEFOWL ENTHUSIASTS who are trying to learn from each other, sharing ideas on how things about gamefowls can be improved. I am on this site to learn from others, and share my ideas if they are worth sharing. But look at what is happening on this site because of couple of immature, attention-seeking people, with twisted personalities, prejudiced opinions, immature dispositions, who know nothing about gamefowls but "stir the pot." I tried to stay civil, and not comment on your posts, and Mhardy's, because I have nothing good to say, and I am truly trying to stay away from all this bull****s.

However, you are hindering my learning by posting trashed on this site. I do not like reading your personal attacks on anybody, or any of your comments. Your comments are so unintelligent, incoherent, and hard to understand, that I have been hoping that you eventually are going to stop putting in your ideas or opinions on here. You are claiming that you speak five languages, well good for you, but you know what? You cannot even fix your spellings and grammars! But these are not the reasons why I declined your invitation that we be friends. THE REASONS ARE (1) I DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH YOUR IMMATURITY, (2) I DO NOT LIKE READING YOUR OUTRAGEOUS OPINIONS, and (3) I AM SURE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GAMEFOWLS, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT OWN A FEATHER!

Now, before you reply to this comment, ask yourself this question, WHAT GOOD HAVE YOU DONE TO THE BENEFIT OF "YOUR" BROTHER IN SPORTS? And, please, grow up, and be coherent enough before you attack others on here.

And my final question is, "WHAT GOOD ARE YOU?"
    Last edited by trans13; February 2nd, 2019 at 01:59 PM.

5. Thanks Al Sanchez, Webby13, White thai thanked for this post
    Likes LaBlue, Al Sanchez, Webby13, White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning to All: To make a Donation go to www.paypal.com click on send money tab. Send whatever you want to send to.Verdana]sabungero.movie@gmail.com Please keep your transaction number and PM your transaction number to GoldenDragon so she can add you to the list of those who have Donated.. If you need more help, feel free to contact me. yf Al Sanchez
    Last edited by Al Sanchez; February 2nd, 2019 at 08:53 PM.

7. Thanks White thai thanked for this post
    Likes GoldenDragon, cutcutcut, White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you. Have a good day..

9. Thanks White thai thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Al Sanchez View Post
    IT seems one off your fans be back.

Post Thanks / Like

]Good Morning to All: To make a Donation go to www.paypal.com click on send money tab. Send whatever you want to send to:
    sabungero.movie@gmail.com Please keep your transaction number and PM your transaction number to GoldenDragon so she can add you to the list of those who have Donated.. If you need more help, feel free to contact me. yf Al Sanchez
    Last edited by Al Sanchez; February 12th, 2019 at 07:46 PM.

12. Thanks White thai thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All I can say at this point from seeing more and more crap posts and nothing being done. is, Sabong RIP.

14. Thanks White thai, Steel city farm, Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by southernX View Post
    All I can say at this point from seeing more and more crap posts and nothing being done. is, Sabong RIP.
    . SouthernX, I think you are right. It has been a great web site but mostly bull crap from writers that are not cocker spaniel or part of us. I'll not give this site mouth to mouth again. I hate it but just not worth it anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

LMAO..... That's a good one my Friend.... Mouth to mouth....
    Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    . SouthernX, I think you are right. It has been a great web site but mostly bull crap from writers that are not cocker spaniel or part of us. I'll not give this site mouth to mouth again. I hate it but just not worth it anymore.

17. Thanks White thai thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    I agree LaBlue. I think we stepped up to the plate. Now its time for those that run this sight to give us a good clean sight. Im with you, no more until they do there part. Let the dice roll as they may. Starting to get that feeling like its raining but is warm rain hitting my back.LOL
    Last edited by southernX; February 13th, 2019 at 10:20 PM.

19. Thanks White thai thanked for this post
    Likes shufflehard, White thai, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

White Tai don't bother me , I just don't click on his posts or read it . He's only one guy and will fizzle out . Those lewd posts are just one guy , they'll ban him a few times and he'll quit too ... two or three bad apples every few years aint nothing compared to the volume of traffic this thing gets .

I don't get what everyone is upset about , I don't like dirty jokes myself but have sure heard plenty worse than what one spammer is on here telling and I didn't run out of the room or act offending ... I've heard plenty of bullsh!t out coonhunting or at a real pit , I just let it roll off and do my thing ... same here , just not as bad as in real life though because folks won't usually post what they will say in person or to each other in texts or on the phone .

21. Likes sinapangan, Tokio, Genis, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoghunterdave View Post
    So many people are having trouble with the payment method I decided to go back and try again. I went to the link AL posted and subscribed. At the bottom it said make an account and pay now I did that. Not a problem. Receipt # 9FA897602k887110A . Just put in all the info and follow through per instructions.
    This is helpful and I would like to suggest something that I think would really increase subscriptions. Sorry if this has been mentioned already:

Have a simple designation, such as a small, red Subscriber banner added to subscribers" IDs. This could be optional, if someone doesn't want it. But I think seeing that credit and recognition would inspire a lot of Sabong readers to subscribe.

I realize this might be a pain to program initially, but I am certain it would more than repay the effort and very quickly.

23. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Took me a while but I paid through PayPal:

Transaction ID0W339325K8411332C
    I am not the most regular reader or commenter, but when the chicken fever strikes, here is where I come. I have really enjoyed this site.

25. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Ron-706, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your Support Sir.. Have a great weekend..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossy Dell View Post
    Took me a while but I paid through PayPal:

Transaction ID0W339325K8411332C
    I am not the most regular reader or commenter, but when the chicken fever strikes, here is where I come. I have really enjoyed this site.

27. Thanks Mossy Dell, White thai thanked for this post