Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MC Gregor VS russian wrestler

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MC Gregor VS russian wrestler

Quote Originally Posted by Al Sanchez View Post
    Connor never has had a ground game. Look what Nate Diaz did to him in there first fight.. Hope he is Humbled by this fight. Get off that high horse Connor. You are not the best pound for pound fighter..
    The first fight against Diaz was clear. The second one was a rape off. Diaz be the better fighter

2. Likes Skincarver, brkilr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The rematch would be the same. Mcgregor never looked good in this fight. He couldn’t impose his will. He couldn’t control the distance.

4. Likes BackNBlack, brkilr, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    The rematch would be the same. Mcgregor never looked good in this fight. He couldn’t impose his will. He couldn’t control the distance.
    He had opportunity and was so scared of the take downs he never had a chance...hell Khabib almost slept him on the feet lol...Connor was never in the fight...he didn't know if he was right side up or upside down...in rounds 3 and 4 what surprised me was Khabib looked to have the faster hands

Lucas

6. Likes brkilr, Al Sanchez, tonetone559 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mcgregor is a great talker much like Ali was. Ali mostly backed it up. Not always though. You can't talk your opponent unconceous.

8. Likes Al Sanchez, tonetone559, Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That look in his eyes says it all lol. (Dunghill)

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

10. Likes regulargrey, tonetone559, Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol never had a chance... first round it could have been, he got first blood khabib was off balanced not hurt but if you couldn’t see his chances your blind, I really don’t mind but to say no chance and dunghill is well, your right to believe.

anyhow what do I care.. it’s not over. Catch ya later.

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing pleased me more than to see the Irishman eat humble pie. He ran that mouth to the wrong person, who then proceeded to maul him on the ground and bout KOd him on the feet. He never had a chance once that cage closed. Loved it.

13. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez, BackNBlack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well i Think money Mayweather can better fighting the russian strangler. MC Gregor be over is top. Better he find another hobby. Always screaming bring me the biggerman. Is next plan is fighting guys who be more heavy than 7 kilo's. I Think he should try migthy mouse. I put me money on the mouse.

15. Likes regulargrey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

McGregor has always been a punk to anyone that he couldn't intimidate before the fight .

17. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That's what CM gets going in there with his damn hands down and being a clown, classic Anderson Silva vs. Weidman. He shld have never gotten caught with a basic 1 -2 from Kbab had he been serious and used his movement but he tried to be a badA and got caught. When you have your legs in a wide stance like he did and you are immobile, it's harder to slip the punch. Kbab has a 1 - 2 and then goes for single leg, its vanilla. He surely doesn't have a 3 - 4 -5 to follow that 1 - 2. The 1 - 2 of his never landed again like that but when it did in the 1st round, it was enough to secure a takedown and then lie on him for about 4 minutes. Kbab has never finished a fight with punches, he wears ya down by sticking on you like glue and it was no secret that he would do that. Kbab tried to hit him while on top but CM did a pretty good job in defense at first, it just becomes too much after a while. Had more of Kbabs shots landed, he wld have been a mess. CM underestimated Kbab, bottom line and everytime he took the center of the ring he was safe but he didn't use the movement that he has in fight's before. When Connor's back went towards the cage, well that's when Kbab pushed towards it, simple. Need someone in there that is dangerous in the standup but also just as dangerous in the clinch and on the matt (on his back) like Brian Ortega. You make one mistake versus Brian in any position like if he sees Kbabs arm, you can bet he is gonna lock down on it fast.

Now, this is America where its quite evident that people get to spew garbage, kneel and do whatever they want as of lately and obviously Kbab and his muslim clan didnt get the message. We get mad about this or that in this nation but we can't just go and kick someone's A for it without repercussion as a result of..... freedom of speech. Sucks but thats how it is. All the pre fight antics are just that, to build this event to astronomical levels but the Kbab camp was too dumb to realize this and they're just thugs period. These are the things that help reach people who aren't even really fans but become intrigued and allows for the high paydays $$$. Its business, dont take it personal!! Even Floyd knew this and chose to fight Connor who isnt even a boxer for Christs sake. He understood the draw that wld surface from him and the money it would generate while taking the insults from Connor. Kbab cldnt sell ice cream to a Somalian in 120 degree heat, the dude has zero charisma which is fine but there has to be a counter for the sake of the event. That thug b.s that the Kbabs corner did was the very essence of their ways. The Mcg corner wld have never done that after immediately after a fight, never have nor will. Had they planned on it, it wldnt of been one sided. If Kbab cant understand what he did (which is nonsense to me acting as if he did nothing) and he allowed Connor did get to him, well he needs to grow thicker skin and thats the bottom line. This is the fight business, and his feelings and well being are not Connor's or any other fighter's concern that he may face. He doesnt like the b.s. said about his entourage then get a cleaner one and stop running with a terrorists and hanging with leaders who have committed crimes against humanity. Don't like anyone talking about Muslim faith, too Fn bad because this isnt the middle east or Dagestan, it's the U.S. and everyone is fair game because of our constitution here in play. Facts do get to people, but these aren't the streets of Dagestan or Checen ways where ya just act like thugs after a fight is over and do whatever the hell they want in front of the whole world.

SF
    Last edited by KevinG; October 9th, 2018 at 01:59 AM.

19. Thanks CA whitetoppy06 thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez, LaBlue, CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally It never bothered me that he talked alot of crap. People buy into it and pay for the fight just to watch him loose. Int the end they make the money from ppv because of all the talk. I wonder how much this fight brought in compared to other fights? My take on the fight was best kahnib we ever saw and worst mcgregor we ever saw. As far as a rematch, I think mcgregor has the ability to put up a way better fight. But learning to defend against a wrestler like kahbib doesnt happen in 6 months. The only thing I think he can do is defend enough to keep the game standing for him to do what he needs to do. I say if he’s motivated to win the rematch he’ll win if he’s not motivated it will be a repeat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KevinG View Post
    That's what CM gets going in there with his damn hands down and being a clown, classic Anderson Silva vs. Weidman. He shld have never gotten caught with a basic 1 -2 from Kbab had he been serious and used his movement but he tried to be a badA and got caught. When you have your legs in a wide stance like he did and you are immobile, it's harder to slip the punch. Kbab has a 1 - 2 and then goes for single leg, its vanilla. He surely doesn't have a 3 - 4 -5 to follow that 1 - 2. The 1 - 2 of his never landed again like that but when it did in the 1st round, it was enough to secure a takedown and then lie on him for about 4 minutes. Kbab has never finished a fight with punches, he wears ya down by sticking on you like glue and it was no secret that he would do that. Kbab tried to hit him while on top but CM did a pretty good job in defense at first, it just becomes too much after a while. Had more of Kbabs shots landed, he wld have been a mess. CM underestimated Kbab, bottom line and everytime he took the center of the ring he was safe but he didn't use the movement that he has in fight's before. When Connor's back went towards the cage, well that's when Kbab pushed towards it, simple. Need someone in there that is dangerous in the standup but also just as dangerous in the clinch and on the matt (on his back) like Brian Ortega. You make one mistake versus Brian in any position like if he sees Kbabs arm, you can bet he is gonna lock down on it fast.

Now, this is America where its quite evident that people get to spew garbage, kneel and do whatever they want as of lately and obviously Kbab and his muslim clan didnt get the message. We get mad about this or that in this nation but we can't just go and kick someone's A for it without repercussion as a result of..... freedom of speech. Sucks but thats how it is. All the pre fight antics are just that, to build this event to astronomical levels but the Kbab camp was too dumb to realize this and they're just thugs period. These are the things that help reach people who aren't even really fans but become intrigued and allows for the high paydays $$$. Its business, dont take it personal!! Even Floyd knew this and chose to fight Connor who isnt even a boxer for Christs sake. He understood the draw that wld surface from him and the money it would generate while taking the insults from Connor. Kbab cldnt sell ice cream to a Somalian in 120 degree heat, the dude has zero charisma which is fine but there has to be a counter for the sake of the event. That thug b.s that the Kbabs corner did was the very essence of their ways. The Mcg corner wld have never done that after immediately after a fight, never have nor will. Had they planned on it, it wldnt of been one sided. If Kbab cant understand what he did (which is nonsense to me acting as if he did nothing) and he allowed Connor did get to him, well he needs to grow thicker skin and thats the bottom line. This is the fight business, and his feelings and well being are not Connor's or any other fighter's concern that he may face. He doesnt like the b.s. said about his entourage then get a cleaner one and stop running with a terrorists and hanging with leaders who have committed crimes against humanity. Don't like anyone talking about Muslim faith, too Fn bad because this isnt the middle east or Dagestan, it's the U.S. and everyone is fair game because of our constitution here in play. Facts do get to people, but these aren't the streets of Dagestan or Checen ways where ya just act like thugs after a fight is over and do whatever the hell they want in front of the whole world.

SF
    From your pre fight prediction and now this, I would say you were a little too emotionally invested in the CMac hype train. The guy is a decent fighter with a huge mouth, who was exposed badly by a superior fighter. Prob be better for him to drop back down to the midget division. As far as Khabib(the Muslim as you call him), he attacked another fighter, Dillon Danis, who was running his mouth still. Im not condoning it, but dont act like Connie didnt assault a bus full of fighters, injuring 2, and got 2 felony charges and lawsuits levied against him 6 months ago. He also jumped into another promotions cage, shoving referee Mark Goddard. The short story of it all is, you can strip Khabib, you can fine Khabib, you can suspend Khabib, but you cant un-whoop Conors ass. The lesson is, talk **** about another mans family, religion, be prepared to get smacked right in the mouth.....which is exactly what happened.

22. Thanks Al Sanchez, BackNBlack thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brkilr View Post
    From your pre fight prediction and now this, I would say you were a little too emotionally invested in the CMac hype train. The guy is a decent fighter with a huge mouth, who was exposed badly by a superior fighter. Prob be better for him to drop back down to the midget division. As far as Khabib(the Muslim as you call him), he attacked another fighter, Dillon Danis, who was running his mouth still. Im not condoning it, but dont act like Connie didnt assault a bus full of fighters, injuring 2, and got 2 felony charges and lawsuits levied against him 6 months ago. He also jumped into another promotions cage, shoving referee Mark Goddard. The short story of it all is, you can strip Khabib, you can fine Khabib, you can suspend Khabib, but you cant un-whoop Conors ass. The lesson is, talk **** about another mans family, religion, be prepared to get smacked right in the mouth.....which is exactly what happened.
    A mouth is just a mouth. Wether it’s an Irish one or a Muslim one. Words mean $hit when coming from an idiot. Wish more people could naturally understand this.
    I regard an idiot on equal ground as a retard. Waste of time hating either.
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; October 9th, 2018 at 11:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

they'll have a rematch. dana is pushing for him to be suspended by the athletic commission for ruining his precious lil show and he's already said if that happens he'll strip him of the title and it'll be conor and ferguson for the interim title. ufc is becoming more and more like wwe lol

25. Thanks Al Sanchez, BackNBlack thanked for this post
    Likes Tokio, Al Sanchez, BackNBlack, Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by leonidas View Post
    they'll have a rematch. dana is pushing for him to be suspended by the athletic commission for ruining his precious lil show and he's already said if that happens he'll strip him of the title and it'll be conor and ferguson for the interim title. ufc is becoming more and more like wwe lol
    Id say Dana is just putting up a show to cover for it in case somebody files a lawsuit . In truth he knows all that stuff makes for a big draw .. He will probably get started on a rematch as soon as he sees the possible storm blow over. I wasn't for either guy .Didn't even know about it till I saw this thread. But I would have been against Mcgregor. I haven't watch it too much since Aldo lost to McGregor . I did catch the Diaz / McGregor fight and the Holms/ Rousey probably the last I seen.I still try and check in on it from time to time. Wish they would do a Champions Night or something similar to the good ole days of the UFC where weight classes were out the window and the looser don't get paid. If anybody showed up you talk about some damn good fights LMAO .

27. Likes brkilr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

29. Thanks Skincarver thanked for this post
    Likes brkilr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Legend has it CM is still looking for his balls in the ring lol
    Man did he get his ass whooped

31. Likes brkilr, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

33. Likes brkilr, Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

35. Likes brkilr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

The Clash of the century comming be closer. Sanzhez VS bushwick . Soon cards be available . The fight Will be on neutral ground no California no portorico. Skincarvers garden be big enaugh.

39. Likes Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White thai View Post
    The Clash of the century comming be closer. Sanzhez VS bushwick . Soon cards be available . The fight Will be on neutral ground no California no portorico. Skincarvers garden be big enaugh.
    Hahahaha your something else white Thai !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41. Likes Skincarver, White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8577746.html 16 march that's Saint Patrick night the rematch.

43. Likes Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like