Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shipping Drama in US

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shipping Drama in US

Quote Originally Posted by Pinolim View Post
    Talked with my shipper here in San Jose, CA and yes, the Ban is still in effect..... until when??? he said nobody knows...... and yes the Ban happened because of greed and crab mentality....... everything has been going on smoothly for the past 15 years each shipper has their own circle of loyal customers .... until recently... well it was a rude awakening for me coz now I appreciate the value of what i have and must take extra careful with whatever materials are left in my yard... such is life.....
    sir pinolim, so the NCD is not the reason why we can’t ship birds in PI? It’s so sad.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by grey/dom View Post
    Ano ba talaga drama sa shipping sa US? Chit chatin natin dito. The end na ba? O me pag asa pa?
    Banned the whole shipping business? O banned the shipper? Sino ba ang talo o panalo dito? O talo na tayong lahat?

Ur ideas is most welcome. Lalo na bakit ba talaga nangyare eto?
    The ban for shipping is still in effects of today...International airports in San Francisco and Los Angles are not accepting shipments....The requirements of the health issues are in concern...There should be an Oversight in the way handle things...The Newcastle disease is one that is very very deadly.....USDA ill not left the ban until the next election....They should penalized the shipper that cause this drama to produced a monopoly in this shipping trade...

Post Thanks / Like

Bumping this up for the public.

4. Likes Sig1911 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Medyo matagal naghintay pero naka-uwi rin 3 hens ko.

6. Likes RLaurent14, Genis, Black_Spur liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sig1911 View Post
    Medyo matagal naghintay pero naka-uwi rin 3 hens ko.

Tiwala at patience lang bossing medyo nakakainip talaga pero masi ship naman.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Genis View Post
    Tiwala at patience lang bossing medyo nakakainip talaga pero masi ship naman.
    Oo ka Genis.Okay naman mga hens na dumating.Hopefully maka-recover agad at magamit na sa December.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sig1911 View Post
    Oo ka Genis.Okay naman mga hens na dumating.Hopefully maka-recover agad at magamit na sa December.
    Sig, who shipped your birds lately?? I have a trio waiting to be shipped..... contacted my shipper who shipped my birds in the past and he said will wait another 3 months when the NCD scare will be cleared by the US Dept of Agriculture....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pinolim View Post
    Sig, who shipped your birds lately?? I have a trio waiting to be shipped..... contacted my shipper who shipped my birds in the past and he said will wait another 3 months when the NCD scare will be cleared by the US Dept of Agriculture....
    Sir Pino si mang Domi. Kinulit ko na lang ng kinulit hehehe buti humabol mga hens sa breeding season.Sabi ko sa kanya FYI Corpuz ang lola ko:-)