Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CALIFORNIA BAN

Post Thanks / Like

CALIFORNIA BAN

Just read about this. Looks like even more laws proposed and passed. Laying hens must be cage free. Sounds like a harder way to keep sick fowl separated. One more way of raising the cost of groceries and being forced in line. When are people going to get tired of this form of bullying. I guess next will be only so many birds to a truck when transporting. Forcing a lot of people out of business and a way of life.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0dbe871a5f5b3
    Last edited by Skincarver; November 8th, 2018 at 09:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: CALIFORNIA BAN

Well Skin that is what ignorant city folks do, And here in Ca, we have the dumbest bunch of left wing liberals in the country.

3. Thanks Skincarver thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by turbo_harpoon View Post
    Well Skin that is what ignorant city folks do, And here in Ca, we have the dumbest bunch of left wing liberals in the country.
    Don't feel to bad , hell Im sure soon as all these other states hear of it they'll be all for it too.BS like that spreads like wild fire. Its about past the point of being contained any more through any type civilized action. I guess we all better get ready to start holding our wallet when we go to the store to buy a ****ing egg now.

5. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This people are sick if you think a dog is same as a kid something is wrong whit you. Every were u go u see people whit dogs in side stores.eating next to them because they don't want them to leave them alone. Sleep whit them lol I had see people cleaning they ass

Post Thanks / Like

Lol maybe Dad was right on moving from Cali

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

8. Likes Al Sanchez, KevinG, Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by INCUBUS06 View Post
    Lol maybe Dad was right on moving from Cali

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
    I wouldn't mind visiting it but I don't think I would like living there.

10. Likes Al Sanchez, RedAngus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spanky81 View Post
    This people are sick if you think a dog is same as a kid something is wrong whit you. Every were u go u see people whit dogs in side stores.eating next to them because they don't want them to leave them alone. Sleep whit them lol I had see people cleaning they ass
    Yeah I here you. Whats that old saying lay down with dogs you get fleas. Bad thing now days people want to force you to love their **** eaters as much as they do. You see that on the news where that guy sat in dog **** on an airplane the other day. Google it if you haven't. These companion dogs people are coming up with need to be kept at home. Think I need a companion chicken to follow me around everywhere I go. Maybe the next person that gets their rights violated for owning gamefowl can say those aren't gamefowl their companion birds . Hell you never know, crazy as the country has got the last decade they might go for it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skincarver View Post
    I wouldn't mind visiting it but I don't think I would like living there.
    Uhhhhhhhhhh..............................

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skincarver View Post
    Yeah I here you. Whats that old saying lay down with dogs you get fleas. Bad thing now days people want to force you to love their **** eaters as much as they do. You see that on the news where that guy sat in dog **** on an airplane the other day. Google it if you haven't. These companion dogs people are coming up with need to be kept at home. Think I need a companion chicken to follow me around everywhere I go. Maybe the next person that gets their rights violated for owning gamefowl can say those aren't gamefowl their companion birds . Hell you never know, crazy as the country has got the last decade they might go for it.
    I wonder what would happen if you try to getting in the airplane whit a bird lol

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what would happen if you try to getting in the airplane whit a bird lol
    LOL, I wish somebody would try. Just get on there and turn it loose . A good ol manfighter LMAO . I bet the Capt. and all would bail out.

Post Thanks / Like

Youll get prosecuted for forcing the chicken to fly........

Post Thanks / Like

welp! glad I moved out when I did, loving life in the land of enchantment! Def. a great place to visit though.

17. Likes Skincarver, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sound like Hillary still running that part of the country

19. Likes Skincarver, KevinG, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's California, the fact that u can get on here and complain about it without being fined is a shock to me

21. Likes jacosta, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Greyhound racing is on it’s way out in Florida, the line drawn in the sand moves again. SMH.

23. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can see how all this happens. Young people grow up in the city they know nothing of rule life. Rule life to them is Bambi, Lion King, and talking fish like Nemo. They can't distinguish the difference in make believe and real life. We are in a real bad place with rural population going down and cities getting larger.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nauvoo View Post
    Greyhound racing is on it’s way out in Florida, the line drawn in the sand moves again. SMH.
    It will probably end up hurting organized coon hunts. May even hurt pleasure hunting with hounds or hunting hogs with curs. Rabbit or squirrel hunting with dogs. What’s next. This crap makes me ****!

26. Likes hoghunterdave, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbirds View Post
    It will probably end up hurting organized coon hunts. May even hurt pleasure hunting with hounds or hunting hogs with curs. Rabbit or squirrel hunting with dogs. What’s next. This crap makes me ****!
    Im sure hunters are on the list of things to stop by the organizations.Wish we could get all hunters fishers and livestock owners all on the same side as gamefowl owners. We would all stand a whole lot better chance of keeping our rights preserved.

28. Likes Thunderbirds, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brettjern View Post
    It's California, the fact that u can get on here and complain about it without being fined is a shock to me
    LOL, I wasn't sure at first on Trump but I was damn sure didn't want Hillary in office. Hell one of you ole boys ought to run one of these days.

Post Thanks / Like

Hell the people in charge in California are 100 times worse than Hitlary. They are really a bunch of left wing lunatics. Hitlary would sell her own mothers liver for whatever needs to be done. She is no different than the Bush clan. Anything for a vote. She has absolutely no principles... These lunatics out here think they know what is good for you. And will ram it down your throat. No matter what it cost YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturaljack7 View Post
    Sound like Hillary still running that part of the country

31. Likes GoldenDragon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Agenda 21. People need to wake up, or we will all be forced to be vegetarians. Next up on the hit list in Florida is pigeon racing. Once they get all the low hanging fruit hunters and fishermen will be a realistic goal. If you use an animal for anything you are a target. Even pet owners will eventually be targeted. Maybe we should be fair to all animals and outlaw exterminators. Roaches need love to.

33. Likes cracker, Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How right you are Turbo, businesses are leaving California in droves. The problem are liberals moving to other conservative states that are doing well and bring their stupid ideas with them and the cause why the left in the first place. Just look at the current election in Texas and Arizona...People seem to want more government involvement in their lives. SAD!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Every time someone tells me they are a vegetarian. I tell them exactly this.

Hey did you know that Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian? And he loved animals so much that he elevated them to a higher level to justify killing people who he said were lower than rats.

You and Hitler have a lot in common. Bet you didn't know that. Did you?

( told a girl that last week) And have told many people that in the past. Give it try. Its true, That's what is great about it,

36. Likes BackNBlack, MarshButcher liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoghunterdave View Post
    Agenda 21. People need to wake up, or we will all be forced to be vegetarians. Next up on the hit list in Florida is pigeon racing. Once they get all the low hanging fruit hunters and fishermen will be a realistic goal. If you use an animal for anything you are a target. Even pet owners will eventually be targeted. Maybe we should be fair to all animals and outlaw exterminators. Roaches need love to.
    That last part is all too true my friend. About pet owners becoming targets as well. Yeah the very people supporting these groups of organized criminals will eventually fall under their own knife.Kinda makes me happy in a way to see them pay for their own ignorance but I would really prefer it be stopped and them to open their eyes before it ever comes to that. But by then it will be too late. I figure if things keep going in this direction their will be a tax and a license passed on each pet you own that you have to renew every year. Im sure there will also be laws passed for mandatory vet check and all sorts of stuff. Just another way to take animals away from people that cant afford to do that and tax the hell out of the ones that can. It may sound far fetched but what other reason could it be? Its plain they don't really care about the animals health. Theyve proved that by how they care for them once they take them from people.What short time the keep them before they kill them that is!
    Hell if some people supporting these groups had their way though they would set a dog up for president. Two barks means world peace two barks launch a nuke LOL. Funny but sickeningly true .

Post Thanks / Like

Hell the people in charge in California are 100 times worse than Hitlary. They are really a bunch of left wing lunatics. Hitlary would sell her own mothers liver for whatever needs to be done. She is no different than the Bush clan. Anything for a vote. She has absolutely no principles... These lunatics out here think they know what is good for you. And will ram it down your throat. No matter what it cost YOU.
    LMAO yeah Id say she would. I saw her say one tie that the only people that needed guns in this country were law enforcement and her bodyguards. What the country needs is for people to mind their own damn business ad take care of their own household and stop worrying what other people want to do. Just because a person doesn't like or agree with something doesn't give them the right to tell me I cant or me tell them they cant do something. Its bull ****.
    On an unrelated note , growing up I was a big Stallone fan until several years ago I saw an interview with him saying on rich people like him should be able to own a gun . How ****ed up is that.A man that made a living off of spraying more bullets than anybody in the 80s action movies ever , built his whole career on it for the most part and got made a huge star off of hard working , gun toting law abiding citizens. Yet he thinks like this . Here is a big **** you to Sylvester Stallone . Far as I know Rambo was dirt poor and didn't own nothing but a pair of pants a pair of boots and a survival knife lol.
    At least Kurt Russell seems to have some sense and knows that gun laws only affect people that don't break the law . DUH
    Sure we have a lot of problems with them and sometimes it seems like its not getting safe to go out anymore but taking guns from people that obey the law ???? How does that fix the problem? It wouldn't! Only make it worse!

Post Thanks / Like

You could of had a chicken as a comfort animal not to long ago. Now the only animals they allow are cats and dogs on planes. Just because you can't take your gamecock on a plane, you can still take your comfort animals to Walmart

Post Thanks / Like

The worst part is, that it's people who don't own pets or hunt that get to tell the pet owners how to raise and treat their animals and hunters what they can an cannot use to hunt game with. No wonder this country is going to hell!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MarshButcher View Post
    The worst part is, that it's people who don't own pets or hunt that get to tell the pet owners how to raise and treat their animals and hunters what they can an cannot use to hunt game with. No wonder this country is going to hell!
    Ya, It's called divide and conquer. Not many know how to raise their own food. Small time farmers are under attack and I don't trust BIG AG. Most people are sheep, and they seem happy to be seared. I believed that people have the POWER, but the sheep have given up their say so. At this point in time the whole system has become corrupt and evil beyond repair.. Maybe the rapture came and none of us notice.

Post Thanks / Like

Damn I though trump was gonna stop all these ass holes?!

Post Thanks / Like

Proposition 12 in CA was founded by American Humane Society. **** was against it. Been looking for a video that people ask why AHS drop money to get this proposition in to CA ballot