Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ufo ireland

Post Thanks / Like

Ufo ireland

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46181662 on one Day believe IT of not they bring me soms roosters from another planet

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ufo ireland

When I was a kid there were reports of cows jumping over the moon and dishes running away with spoons. All this added up I would say anything is possible.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White thai View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46181662 on one Day believe IT of not they bring me soms roosters from another planet
    They are out there! I’ve seen one while driving in freeway.

4. Likes KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It was probably just Iron Man flying over with his high beams on. LOL
    He may have been the one that brought you that Bankiva rooster from a far away place. He will be pissed when he finds out you let something happen to him . He may fly down and show you his balls . LOL

6. Likes KevinG, RedAngus, White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can tell you this , when i was around 12 years off age i have seen something. For me its clear that whe not alone.

8. Likes RLaurent14, Skincarver, KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They're known to have a small swallow from time to time the Irish.
    It's been said that the only difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish funeral is one less drunk.

10. Thanks KevinG thanked for this post
    Likes jemm65 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Off this forum's topic, Ill post a quick thought haha. It's possible, although Ive never seen it lol. To me its like this.... Space goes on forever, just stare up into it and ask yourself where does it end and what the hell is out there beyond our capabilities? We dont have the ability to answer that but also since its so vast and unknown beyond the occasional Ufo sighting, what cld possibly render anyone to know or think that we are the only ones? Since we dont have the ability, we are quick to dismiss it in turn as a hoax or false. What definitives are there to say we are the only intelligence form? Perhaps they cant get to us either ..... There are no definitives to unequivocally state we are the sole form if the mindset can expand beyond our extremely limited space capabilities aka our universe. I always laugh at these discussions abt outer space and not because of its premise but rather knowing you are gonna get some good and funny flak with these topics lol and I understand that. I once had an experience like Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind out at the ranch under the pale moonlight. I didnt see E.T. but it was a trip! However, I was downloaded with data that is light years ahead, in it was the super keep
    SF

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KevinG View Post
    Off this forum's topic, Ill post a quick thought haha. It's possible, although Ive never seen it lol. To me its like this.... Space goes on forever, just stare up into it and ask yourself where does it end and what the hell is out there beyond our capabilities? We dont have the ability to answer that but also since its so vast and unknown beyond the occasional Ufo sighting, what cld possibly render anyone to know or think that we are the only ones? Since we dont have the ability, we are quick to dismiss it in turn as a hoax or false. What definitives are there to say we are the only intelligence form? Perhaps they cant get to us either ..... There are no definitives to unequivocally state we are the sole form if the mindset can expand beyond our extremely limited space capabilities aka our universe. I always laugh at these discussions abt outer space and not because of its premise but rather knowing you are gonna get some good and funny flak with these topics lol and I understand that. I once had an experience like Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind out at the ranch under the pale moonlight. I didnt see E.T. but it was a trip! However, I was downloaded with data that is light years ahead, in it was the super keep
    SF
    https://www.sciencealert.com/stephen...on-multiverses
    Space not go on forever

Post Thanks / Like

Cannot be proven as fact no matter how much he d try to defend it. Its virtually impossibe to do and incomprehensible. Its simply a theory of his based on what he believes that is derived from different sources and surely not an absolute. To remotely believe that it doesnt continue to exist beyond, one wld have to know that there is a wall out there so to speak. That is impossible to suggest let alone defend with scientific certainty.
    Last edited by KevinG; November 14th, 2018 at 07:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll have my own believes. I believe God give me dominion over the animals and fowl. That means no other man should tell me what I can do with them. As long as I am not cruel and take good care of my animal no man or women should care. We are not cruel we love our foul. God, Family, Fowl. I believe in life beyond earth. Any one that doesn't dosnt know the infanance. Spelling on that. I never seen a ufo.

15. Thanks KevinG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here sitting outside at night you see some strange stuff. Especially in the winter. You sit and look up at all those stars and it's pure arrogance that's there's nothing else out there. If you go off of the Bible, in its purest form God is either I AM, or Elohim, El, which translates to Mighty ones or Mighty one. It also told men to stay away from the moon and stars that is Angel territory. I'm not sure how to comprehend God, but to me the angels are most likely like us in some form, from other planets, more advanced, yet still serving the Most High.

Abraham fed Elohim and his companions, Jacob wrestled with him for a night and became Israel. We know quit a bit and yet so little. Some wants to make God gender neutral when we know well he is a man, well male. So many questions, so many answers that lead to more questions.

17. Likes KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RedAngus View Post
    Here sitting outside at night you see some strange stuff. Especially in the winter. You sit and look up at all those stars and it's pure arrogance that's there's nothing else out there. If you go off of the Bible, in its purest form God is either I AM, or Elohim, El, which translates to Mighty ones or Mighty one. It also told men to stay away from the moon and stars that is Angel territory. I'm not sure how to comprehend God, but to me the angels are most likely like us in some form, from other planets, more advanced, yet still serving the Most High.

Abraham fed Elohim and his companions, Jacob wrestled with him for a night and became Israel. We know quit a bit and yet so little. Some wants to make God gender neutral when we know well he is a man, well male. So many questions, so many answers that lead to more questions.
    I Think its something Politics behind IT. Maybe they Will make the people scary. More people scary more medicins are needed. Everybody on the prozac good for the pharmacy. Good for jobs. I dont believe anybody no newspapers no newschannels. I only believe what i Saw when i was 12.

Post Thanks / Like

I Think its something Politics behind IT. Maybe they Will make the people scary. More people scary more medicins are needed. Everybody on the prozac good for the pharmacy. Good for jobs. I dont believe anybody no newspapers no newschannels. I only believe what i Saw when i was 12.
    .................................................. ...
    Last edited by Crazy Eyes; November 15th, 2018 at 03:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Eyes View Post
    .................................................. ...
    https://youtu.be/ok0v9UvJ8K0

Post Thanks / Like

Aother theory is that thay have bee to our planet before but since they did not find intelligent life, they left ad are not coming back

22. Likes Skincarver, Sig1911 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can tell you this , when i was around 12 years off age i have seen something. For me its clear that whe not alone.
    The demonic realm is everywhere on this earth

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RedAngus View Post

Angels don’t have a gender according to The Lord Jesus. The Trinity made man in his image. The Bible says that God is Spirit so not sure. There is one thing I am positive about. In heaven God will be still teaching us from His Word for all eternity. I never contemplate if there is other life. Why? It is not important. I am here to teach, baptizing in The name of The Father, Son and Holy Spirit and disciple them. We are here to build his kingdom. Getting caught up on certain things draws us away fro what is important Jesus

25. Likes Thunderbirds, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know if there is or isn't something else out there. Different ppl will have different beliefs, opinions, and ideas. Wich I'll respect as long as they respect mine.
    I just know i believe in God and his son Jesus Christ

27. Likes Thunderbirds, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In the past some people claimed that they be kidnapped by a ufo. Whe on sabong better put An eye on eatother because you never know. I.m woried abautA.S. dont seen im anymore here.

29. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In the past some people claimed that they be kidnapped by a ufo. Whe on sabong better put An eye on eatother because you never know. I.m woried abautA.S. dont seen im anymore here.
    Last night a UFO kidnapped my topic drop the guns.

Post Thanks / Like

Unidentified Flying O’Leprechaun.. they could be flying houses.. the Tuatha de danaan

32. Likes White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

when new islands came up out of the ocean they just didn’t spontaneously develope rats & roaches. They came on the ocean currents on logs. Same goes for this universe. Space has “currents” and “logs” as well ie “moving asteroids”, which brings “life”.
    There was a story that shocked the hell out of me recently cause “science” is so “all knowing”.
    The space station had some film on it, so they had it analyzed. Guess what it was? Algae , which is only suppose to survive in a moist, warm, and oxygen rich environment. Think about it. It makes no sense, yet here’s proof.

34. Likes runner, White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    when new islands came up out of the ocean they just didn’t spontaneously develope rats & roaches. They came on the ocean currents on logs. Same goes for this universe. Space has “currents” and “logs” as well ie “moving asteroids”, which brings “life”.
    There was a story that shocked the hell out of me recently cause “science” is so “all knowing”.
    The space station had some film on it, so they had it analyzed. Guess what it was? Algae , which is only suppose to survive in a moist, warm, and oxygen rich environment. Think about it. It makes no sense, yet here’s proof.
    I'm not going to get into a big scientific debate with u but "life" doesn't come from asteroids or any other thing hurling through the universe. Whatever is on the asteroids couldn't survive without oxygen which isn't on the asteroids or another crap you're speaking of

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Re: Ufo ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Brettjern View Post
    I'm not going to get into a big scientific debate with u but "life" doesn't come from asteroids or any other thing hurling through the universe. Whatever is on the asteroids couldn't survive without oxygen which isn't on the asteroids or another crap you're speaking of
    Why would I debate a man who doesn’t study science? Your thinking mind is 50 years back in time. You could Read today’s science journals but why when you know it all already?
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; January 10th, 2019 at 12:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Science doesn’t explain everything goose.. you should know this.. and why is it so important to find this “power” the builder the creator.. lastnight I watched this video i actually watched it a bit and said why can’t we have this look all children .. “I do Pray” they’re in safe hands.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CFYswvGoaPU

38. Thanks Brettjern thanked for this post
    Likes Brettjern liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CA whitetoppy06 View Post
    Science doesn’t explain everything goose.. you should know this.. and why is it so important to find this “power” the builder the creator.. lastnight I watched this video i actually watched it a bit and said why can’t we have this look all children .. “I do Pray” they’re in safe hands.

I’m not trying to $hit on anyone’s religion but Since man has existed. There has always been a god. They prayed to the sun, moon, bear etc. bump it up out gods have evolved to human looking gods, which has created many religions.
    This all said. HUMANS MUST HAVE A GOD. It’s just in us to need something bigger than ourselves. To have hope and peace.
    read ALL Joseph Campbell books. It’s quite obvious.
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; January 10th, 2019 at 01:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    Why would I debate a man who doesn’t study science? Your thinking mind is 50 years back in time. You could Read today’s science journals but why when you know it all already?
    So I'm 50 years behind in one sentence then I know it all already? It didn't take u long to prove just how dumb you are. I already debated u in private messages and u swore it wasn't me because u got your ass scalded. If u want let's begin. Where would you like to get destroyed first?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CA whitetoppy06 View Post

Oh yeah the YouTube channel "answers in Genesis" is amazing. I love the stuff they post. If u want to listen to a really smart Christian apologist u should search William Lane Craig.

42. Thanks CA whitetoppy06 thanked for this post
    Likes CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brettjern View Post
    So I'm 50 years behind in one sentence then I know it all already? It didn't take u long to prove just how dumb you are. I already debated u in private messages and u swore it wasn't me because u got your ass scalded. If u want let's begin. Where would you like to get destroyed first?
    Not trying to demean Brett but your not that smart. So I can see how you think the world of yourself and you should cause who else would do it?

Post Thanks / Like

I say IT again. I Saw what i Saw. Only when IT happend you than you Will believe IT.

45. Likes Skincarver liked this post