Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ufo ireland

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ufo ireland

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    Not trying to demean Brett but your not that smart. So I can see how you think the world of yourself and you should cause who else would do it?
    I am Brett and I'll tell you who created everything. Yahweh (God or Jesus Christ) is who created the universe. Now u can look to man for the answers but I'll look to God. I don't know everything, if I did I wouldn't be a painter lol. I hope and pray to God that you can have an open mind one day and be lead to the Lord.

2. Likes Naturaljack7, CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brettjern View Post
    I am Brett and I'll tell you who created everything. Yahweh (God or Jesus Christ) is who created the universe. Now u can look to man for the answers but I'll look to God. I don't know everything, if I did I wouldn't be a painter lol. I hope and pray to God that you can have an open mind one day and be lead to the Lord.
    I love how man THINKS he can put God in a bottle, MEANING mans arrogance makes him think he FULLY understand EVERYTHING about God.
    I hope and pray that you realize that God is far beyond mans comprehension.
    God is not pages in a book.
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; January 10th, 2019 at 11:37 AM.

4. Likes CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

https://youtu.be/FYXPcGuSCQQ
    Dont fight in my thread.

6. Likes Skincarver, CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Did God place the "EGG" or the "Chicken"..............who gave you your "Game fowl".....did god just put them on the earth for you or did they "EVOLVE"........
    You can believe in what ever you need to, i would never hold that against anyone............so was there a sacred egg or chicken........what came first.
    I have the answer to that old question, do you.??????

Post Thanks / Like

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident. Your own government now the truth.they never lie to the people.

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46811618

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    I love how man THINKS he can put God in a bottle, MEANING mans arrogance makes him think he FULLY understand EVERYTHING about God.
    I hope and pray that you realize that God is far beyond mans comprehension.
    God is not pages in a book.
    I absolutely agree with that. No man can fully understand God. See we can agree on something

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Eyes View Post
    Did God place the "EGG" or the "Chicken"..............who gave you your "Game fowl".....did god just put them on the earth for you or did they "EVOLVE"........
    You can believe in what ever you need to, i would never hold that against anyone............so was there a sacred egg or chicken........what came first.
    I have the answer to that old question, do you.??????
    I'll bite, the chicken had to come first but wait, your going to say "the chicken had to come from an egg". I got an even better question for you, how does "something come from nothing"? My answer would be God created the chicken in it's current form just as he created us in our current form. U can get some answers in Genesis.

12. Likes CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll bite, the chicken had to come first but wait, your going to say "the chicken had to come from an egg". I got an even better question for you, how does "something come from nothing"? My answer would be God created the chicken in it's current form just as he created us in our current form. U can get some answers in Genesis.
    I Think there is no book that give the answer on the qestion. Religion is a believe.

14. Likes Skincarver, CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mate, The forming of the chicken begins in the egg, does it not. A chicken can not materialize from thin air, it had to grow and something changing every time the development of the embryo occurs. Over many generations tails got shorter, more and more feathers grow till one day something that resembled a chicken hatched. The more & more these genes get bred together the tighter the gene pool becomes so "TYPE" becomes more uniform.
    Much like people try to do with their stains now............"Evolution"has to happen in the development stage.......

There is proof of this through fossils, & remains dug from the soil.
    If someone can show me hard evidence or proof of any other way it may have happened id be glad to research it......

It was never quite a chicken till it hatched...............
    And for this reason,"the "EGG" had to of come first......
    Last edited by Crazy Eyes; January 11th, 2019 at 01:03 PM.

16. Likes CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White thai View Post
    https://youtu.be/FYXPcGuSCQQ
    Dont fight in my thread.
    Yeah , no fighting in Marshall Coopers thread boys , anybody caught fighting he will Hang 'Em and Hang 'Em High LOL.
    I like that new Avatar .Now I need to get me one of ol Charles Bronson LMAO He would have kicked Eastwoods ass ! LOL
    Theres you a good thread .If Eastwood and Charles Bronson had been gamecocks who would have won and why LMAO.

18. Thanks White thai thanked for this post
    Likes RLaurent14, White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In the big mystery of things you guys surely realize that God and evolution can co-exist . Even in the Bible it doesn't explain in detail how it happen. Maybe a test of faith . Also in the Bible it says a day can be the same as a thousand years to God . Genesis says 6 days. Six days to whom to us or to God. One thing is for sure. When we pass over all will be revealed or not. If being honest I know not what lies past the grave .
    Last edited by Skincarver; January 11th, 2019 at 01:44 PM.

20. Likes CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One based on faith and believing in, the other to discredit such a notion and constantly delve deeper into his realm, “playing god”

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Eyes View Post
    Mate, The forming of the chicken begins in the egg, does it not. A chicken can not materialize from thin air, it had to grow and something changing every time the development of the embryo occurs. Over many generations tails got shorter, more and more feathers grow till one day something that resembled a chicken hatched. The more & more these genes get bred together the tighter the gene pool becomes so "TYPE" becomes more uniform.
    Much like people try to do with their stains now............"Evolution"has to happen in the development stage.......

There is proof of this through fossils, & remains dug from the soil.
    If someone can show me hard evidence or proof of any other way it may have happened id be glad to research it......

It was never quite a chicken till it hatched...............
    And for this reason,"the "EGG" had to of come first......
    U need to go listen or read some of David Berlinski's (agnostic) about evolution. He comes to the exact opposite conclusion u did. He has multiple PhDs in biology and fields near biology. He says it like this "we have been breeding dogs for 6,000 years and we have never had anything come from them that wasn't a dog, yeah we can get different variations but they r still dogs". Darwinism is on the decline because there are so many unanswered questions about it. The most obvious sword in the side of Darwinism is the cambrian explosion where these fossils such as the chicken just appeared out of thin air with no other fossils connecting them to anything else (I'm not saying a chicken is one of them I'm just using it as an example). David is a microbiologist and says that bacteria to scientists is the "proof" over evolution because they change so fast but he says they also still stay bacteria. None ever form any kind of legs or arm or wings, they just stay "bugs" as he says. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SOtGb8hKyWE

23. Likes Quapaw Kid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skincarver View Post
    Yeah , no fighting in Marshall Coopers thread boys , anybody caught fighting he will Hang 'Em and Hang 'Em High LOL.
    I like that new Avatar .Now I need to get me one of ol Charles Bronson LMAO He would have kicked Eastwoods ass ! LOL
    Theres you a good thread .If Eastwood and Charles Bronson had been gamecocks who would have won and why LMAO.
    Dirty Harry kulled that clown from the Bronx with 1 shot.

Post Thanks / Like

U need to go listen or read some of David Berlinski's (agnostic) about evolution. He comes to the exact opposite conclusion u did. He has multiple PhDs in biology and fields near biology. He says it like this "we have been breeding dogs for 6,000 years and we have never had anything come from them that wasn't a dog, yeah we can get different variations but they r still dogs". Darwinism is on the decline because there are so many unanswered questions about it. The most obvious sword in the side of Darwinism is the cambrian explosion where these fossils such as the chicken just appeared out of thin air with no other fossils connecting them to anything else (I'm not saying a chicken is one of them I'm just using it as an example). David is a microbiologist and says that bacteria to scientists is the "proof" over evolution because they change so fast but he says they also still stay bacteria. None ever form any kind of legs or arm or wings, they just stay "bugs" as he says. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SOtGb8hKyWE
    DR BERLINSKI, should enlighten us, on his theory about, the origin of life.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Dinosaur chickens, great stuff. Crossing the chicken embryo with a alligator embryo. Classic cross down south.

Post Thanks / Like

Dirty Harry kulled that clown from the Bronx with 1 shot.
    I admit ol Eastwood is tough but look how many punches it took him to knock somebody down vs when Bronson hits a fellar LMAO
    If they had been gamecocks Bronson would clipped Eastwood out of the air the first buckle LMAO .

Last edited by Skincarver; January 11th, 2019 at 04:55 PM.

29. Likes RLaurent14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I admit ol Eastwood is tough but look how many punches it took him to knock somebody down vs when Bronson hits a fellar LMAO
    If they had been gamecocks Bronson would clipped Eastwood out of the air the first buckle LMAO .

Phillo let Clyde do the job Hahaha. That is one off my Favorites movies. With the black widows. Haha.

Post Thanks / Like

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis...n_UFO_incident. Travis Walton was a serieus hard working man. And a religieus man also. After they take im he watching the world with other eyes. Brettjern maybe one Day a UFO takes you with your boots from the ground.
    Last edited by White thai; January 11th, 2019 at 06:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Phillo let Clyde do the job Hahaha. That is one off my Favorites movies. With the black widows. Haha.
    William Smith was another tough SOB . Read up on him if you never have he would probably have whipped Eastwood and Bronson both at the same time back in his younger days lol. Im looking forward to Eastwoods new movie MULE . Should be a good about all of his are. Yeah those Black Widows caught a lot of hell trying to take down Bedo. Right Turn Clyde . I wish ol Eastwood could go on making movies forever.

33. Likes White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

William Smith was another tough SOB . Read up on him if you never have he would probably have whipped Eastwood and Bronson both at the same time back in his younger days lol. Im looking forward to Eastwoods new movie MULE . Should be a good about all of his are. Yeah those Black Widows caught a lot of hell trying to take down Bedo. Right Turn Clyde . I wish ol Eastwood could go on making movies forever.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sully_(film). This one was good 2. And now you and crazy eyes Stay on topic . Dont Highjack my topic. https://www.clarionledger.com/story/...nce/922706002/. This is for crazy eyes. He and is fishing been taken all so. Soon he start to speak Abaut IT on sabong
    Last edited by White thai; January 11th, 2019 at 09:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bazsdmeg2u View Post
    DR BERLINSKI, should enlighten us, on his theory about, the origin of life.
    He says in another interview that he has absolutely no theory or has never heard of one that makes sense when u look at the evidence for the theory. At least he is honest about that.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sully_(film). This one was good 2. And now you and crazy eyes Stay on topic . Dont Highjack my topic. https://www.clarionledger.com/story/...nce/922706002/. This is for crazy eyes. He and is fishing been taken all so. Soon he start to speak Abaut IT on sabong
    Well fine , if you don't want to talk about Bronson vs Eastwood then Ill get back on topic and talk about the damn Aliens lol.

38. Likes White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

40. Likes White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LOl....i seen it, now take your own advise, thanx

42. Likes White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like