Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sabong website shutting down

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sabong website shutting down

Just send in what you can. Let Senti figure it out and tell us how much he needs in the end. Paypal sabungero.movie@gmail.com

2. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

yes sent in my donation through paypal. In hopes we don't lose this site.

4. Thanks turbo_harpoon, Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes turbo_harpoon, Skincarver, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Most people in the sport have a mentor or a partner an uncle or their dads that they grew up with or taught them - For me, Sabong has been my mentor, there is not a lot of places I can access - be it people or other resources to which I access more than I do Sabong. This has been my teacher in sport. I can't express how much knowledge I gain from this website on a day to day basis. It is my cockers bible, as a beginner I have gathered more knowledge than I ever thought I could. I don't have many friends where I live - acquaintances yes, but when it comes to having someone I can go to and ask for help I don't have many. They all have their partners or teams they identify with already.

I guess at times I get discouraged but I know if I keep pressing and reading (via Sabong) one day I'll something I can be proud of. I'm a average man trying to get the right breeding material and hope to make some darn good ones...Where else would I have learned about Cripple Tony's, or Shorty Bullocls? Knowing the history of the Grady Fields Polecats or the stories behind the Murphy'd and Balckhatch's? What kind of keeps and the gaff makers are? Sabong to me is the epitome of a beginners resource, there is a plethora of knowledge to gain here, it has been my google, and I sure hope we can keep this web site crowin' I've sent my membership payment and I hope my experience with this site will get you all motivated to paying your fee's to keeping this site going. Kind regards to all.

YFIS

Joel
    Last edited by jacosta; November 27th, 2018 at 11:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree 110% If all members send in what they can money wise. I am sure we will get enough to pay for a whole year of Web hosting . Keep sending those funds ...
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo_harpoon View Post
    Just send in what you can. Let Senti figure it out and tell us how much he needs in the end. Paypal sabungero.movie@gmail.com

7. Likes turbo_harpoon, Ron-706, jacosta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The value of this site in the care of game fowl has no equal. Not to mention the eyewitness history of the sport going back many years. Many a time I have came here to find out that my unusual circumstances with the birds, were not unusual at all. I got for the first time Mareks on my yard this year, And the first thing I did was come here and ask for help and opinions. I have helped beginners with fowl, and advice many times. And have been helped as well. I have sent in money and will contribute more. I hope that Senti keeps us up to date on the progress.

9. Thanks Al Sanchez, bsmart thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez, LaBlue, Ron-706, BackNBlack liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Bump............................................

11. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

To all that have Donated to keep this site up and running.. Thank you...

13. Likes gapman, cutcutcut, GoldenDragon, Ron-706 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I say that sounds fair enough.. Lets make it happen..
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby13 View Post
    I say make it mandatory membership if u don't pay then bygod u don't play... Have a cut off date on the membership dues and then we can figure out how much we're short if we are and how much we need to come up with to keep it goin. What do y'all say?

Post Thanks / Like

i would vote for it to become a paying site. if people love cocking enough then ten bucks is nothing. and if those arats want to say something... i would just like to feel that satisfaction of them contributing to our sport.

16. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes vic5.0, Al Sanchez, GoldenDragon liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

That makes perfect sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Webby13 View Post
    I say make it mandatory membership if u don't pay then bygod u don't play... Have a cut off date on the membership dues and then we can figure out how much we're short if we are and how much we need to come up with to keep it goin. What do y'all say?

18. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I like that any one can come here. A pullet , a stag, cock and hen, a trio lol every one knows that's three. I'd say any one suspected of being an anti should be terminated immediately. Or should there be a trial. Lol sorry I'm for fair play.

20. Likes Al Sanchez, JLF2.0, cutcutcut liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by White thai View Post
    Its a philiphin website. A lot off poor.
    A BIG MISCONCEPTION! wasn’t it mentioned here that they bet big money on fights? people HAVE money if they want it bad enough. jmo

22. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

100%....................................

Quote Originally Posted by jemm65 View Post
    A BIG MISCONCEPTION! wasn’t it mentioned here that they bet big money on fights? people HAVE money if they want it bad enough. jmo

24. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sabong will not die. People want to use the poor card at someone else's expense. It is what it is. I appreciate the man that funded this site for so long. I did not know of the burden it put on him and I am glad that it has came to our attention to support him because I appreciate this site and what he has done and continues to do. Again, Thank-you my friend.

V/r
    T-bone

26. Thanks Al Sanchez, Lino Zuniga thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez, Lino Zuniga, cutcutcut liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure that's a good idea. This sport is expensive. Everyone can afford to pay a few bucks if they're in the sport regardless if they're gamblers or hobbyists they know it's expensive. So everyone needs to pay. More if you're trying to advertise something. Like if you want to post pictures of the fowl you're trying to sell...that account cost more. Everyone should pay some should just pay more. Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by White thai View Post
    Hobby breeders and poor and kids they dont need to pay here. People who selling fowl ,advertising, gamefarms. Let Them pay

28. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lino Zuniga View Post
    I'm not sure that's a good idea. This sport is expensive. Everyone can afford to pay a few bucks if they're in the sport regardless if they're gamblers or hobbyists they know it's expensive. So everyone needs to pay. More if you're trying to advertise something. Like if you want to post pictures of the fowl you're trying to sell...that account cost more. Everyone should pay some should just pay more. Or something like that.
    I post pics of some of my birds but it's not a advertisement.
    It's just something to look at. I could care less if I ever sold anything and I rarely do I give more away to try and help someone out than I have ever sold.

30. Likes LaBlue, Krackers Koop liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

That's cool.

But I still feel that people advertising anything should pay more than others.

At the end of the day it's not my call just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by spring creek View Post
    I post pics of some of my birds but it's not a advertisement.
    It's just something to look at. I could care less if I ever sold anything and I rarely do I give more away to try and help someone out than I have ever sold.

32. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Put 400 on an island and 10 pay. 40 can go visit them each one of them and get on sabong. Example, I love hunting growing up but could not afford to join a hunting club. Therefore, I did not hunt. It is ok to not have somethings but continue to dream. I got a job and managed my finances to where I picked what sports I could afford and that's what i did. I didn't impact others because of something I could not afford. I did for years without deer dogs and fowl and promised to retire one day and enjoy these things once again because they always remained in my heart. Thank God, I can do these things now.

V/r
    T-Bone

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

we don't need all of these excuses. Sentenciador has paid for it long enough. It's time we help him out not make stories about why we shouldn't.
    Last edited by Lino Zuniga; December 22nd, 2018 at 01:56 PM.

35. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Senti's wasn't selling shares , folks chipped in to keep it going and the folks who get the most from it probably chipped in the most .

Kids dream of being President , Astronauts and great breeders but not the Presidents chauffeur , a space shuttle painter or farm hand but it takes way more Indians than Chiefs to have a good village .

Senti has proven he can handle it .. Everyone is offering to help make rules but not with the daily grind . Sounds like some would toss the Salvation Army Santa a nickle and tell him he's ringing the bell wrong

37. Likes LaBlue liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you trying to say exactly?

Don't help him because he didn't ask? I know that's not what you're saying.....right????....??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Quapaw Kid View Post
    Senti's wasn't selling shares , folks chipped in to keep it going and the folks who get the most from it probably chipped in the most .

Kids dream of being President , Astronauts and great breeders but not the Presidents chauffeur , a space shuttle painter or farm hand but it takes way more Indians than Chiefs to have a good village .

Senti has proven he can handle it .. Everyone is offering to help make rules but not with the daily grind . Sounds like some would toss the Salvation Army Santa a nickle and tell him he's ringing the bell wrong

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I know you guys are on here checking your sabong like a kid checks his social media...and have an internet ego lmfao but it's not about all of that.

Try to advertise your fowl on an international level with pictures and stories to go with it....see how expensive it is I bet it's several thousand dollars....some of us sabong members have threads just for advertising (Me Included)...others have just hijacked threads and bombarded the thread with their advertising pictures.

If you want to post pictures post them on your profile or the gallery.

But if you're posting pictures on threads....hijacking threads with your pictures.....you're advertising....call it what you want. In the buying and selling world...pictures are advertising and advertising costs money lots of money.

It's time for all of us freeloaders pay our dues or let this man shut this website down because it's not benefiting nobody but the picture posters. I guarantee it.

Post Thanks / Like

I know you guys are on here checking your sabong like a kid checks his social media...and have an internet ego lmfao but it's not about all of that.

Try to advertise your fowl on an international level with pictures and stories to go with it....see how expensive it is I bet it's several thousand dollars....some of us sabong members have threads just for advertising (Me Included)...others have just hijacked threads and bombarded the thread with their advertising pictures.

If you want to post pictures post them on your profile or the gallery.

But if you're posting pictures on threads....hijacking threads with your pictures.....you're advertising....call it what you want. In the buying and selling world...pictures are advertising and advertising costs money lots of money.

It's time for all of us freeloaders pay our dues or let this man shut this website down because it's not benefiting nobody but the picture posters. I guarantee it.
    not everyone that post pictures are posting them for advertising. I post pics of my fowl cause I want to not cause I’m advertising. I’ve never sold fowl in my life so what you are saying is false. Not everyone on here has a agenda of selling fowl if they are posting pics Maybe u should concentrate on your magazine and ship them to people that has paid u for it and not jip them like u done in the past ! Concentrate on that !!!!
    Last edited by Steel city farm; December 22nd, 2018 at 09:56 PM.

41. Thanks cutcutcut, spanky81, LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes cutcutcut, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you trying to say exactly?

Don't help him because he didn't ask? I know that's not what you're saying.....right????....??????????

Your lack of comprehension and experience , but abundance of ideas for management is typical of the work force pool these days .

Yall are confusing a help wanted sign for someone looking to sell half their company for ten dollars .

43. Likes cutcutcut, JLF2.0, Steel city farm liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

No need to talk shyt. It's just a question.

Your lack of comprehension and experience , but abundance of ideas for management is typical of the work force pool these days .

Yall are confusing a help wanted sign for someone looking to sell half their company for ten dollars .

Post Thanks / Like

No need to talk shyt. It's just a question.
    You didn't understand it the first time , so I just put it where you could grasp .. If your hard headed then you better be tough too .. What web sites do you run ?

46. Thanks Lino Zuniga thanked for this post
    Likes Lino Zuniga liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

You should really cover up.....your lack of class is showing

You didn't understand it the first time , so I just put it where you could grasp .. If your hard headed then you better be tough too .. What web sites do you run ?

Post Thanks / Like

I can't speak for everyone but have no problem speaking for myself. Personally I like looking at everyone's fowl and reading short life stories. That's why I come here. It would be damn boring without pictures and stories. I know for a fact that many come on here just to check the Dale Mac mug thread. I'm one of them. Have I sold some fowl on account of this thread. Yes I have. Have I tried to donate to the site with my fowl knowledge. Yes I have. Have I told many life stories. Yes have I offered my time money and fowl to help this site. Yes It's not about me or you or any one guy. It's a family to me and I don't know the future but I'll continue to help. I do believe. Most of us have had our short comings. I remember a magazine I supported. Bought advertisement, paid my years subscription and only recieved two magazines. Didn't work out so good for me but I never cried too much. Long live Sabong.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree...

But it's not about what you or I like or she likes.

It's what do we need to do to keep this going. Not just what we like.

I really don't like going to work every morning but I need to.

Same difference.

But it seems what we like is all that matters

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    I can't speak for everyone but have no problem speaking for myself. Personally I like looking at everyone's fowl and reading short life stories. That's why I come here. It would be damn boring without pictures and stories. I know for a fact that many come on here just to check the Dale Mac mug thread. I'm one of them. Have I sold some fowl on account of this thread. Yes I have. Have I tried to donate to the site with my fowl knowledge. Yes I have. Have I told many life stories. Yes have I offered my time money and fowl to help this site. Yes It's not about me or you or any one guy. It's a family to me and I don't know the future but I'll continue to help. I do believe. Most of us have had our short comings. I remember a magazine I supported. Bought advertisement, paid my years subscription and only recieved two magazines. Didn't work out so good for me but I never cried too much. Long live Sabong.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree...

But it's not about what you or I like or she likes.

It's what do we need to do to keep this going. Not just what we like.

I really don't like going to work every morning but I need to.

Same difference.

But it seems what we like is all that matters
    This guy is a crook plain and simple Has the nerve to come on here ans talk shut about people posting pics and advertising but he brought his magazine on here and took everyone’s money and screwed them over and has the nerve to talk ship Then gonna private message me ans call me a Fuk&ng idiot. Screw u u crook !!!!! At least I have the balls to say it in front of everyone!!!!!!! And how much did u donte to sabong huh ????? Not a dam thing Mr Sabong lmao !!!! U keep talking about what we can do. But the question is what are U gonna do ??????? Put your money where your mouth is tough guy !!!!!! We all donated !! What did u do ???
    Last edited by Steel city farm; December 22nd, 2018 at 10:52 PM.

51. Thanks cutcutcut, JLF2.0 thanked for this post
    Likes cutcutcut liked this post