Thread: Crazy *** think they are the Police..

Post Thanks / Like

Crazy *** think they are the Police..

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Crazy *** think they are the Police..

This is a Vigilante group and needs to be treated as such. If this is what things are coming to then we have the right to Bare Arms. Let's all make note of this and be aware of what these people are doing. It can happen to anyone in any County, let's keep our eyes open boys with the 2018-2019 season upon us.

Post Thanks / Like

When they run up on some of them old country boys and try that stuff it want be pretty they not the police they are above us they are a organized group of criminals

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Birdderfly View Post
    When they run up on some of them old country boys and try that stuff it want be pretty they not the police they are above us they are a organized group of criminals
    I meant they are not above us!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm seems Antefifa have moved on from protesting at city rallies..

i also just come across a Apple phone news read from Washington compost pile.. talks about peeduh and the animal sayings they’re trying to refrain people from using like one Quapaw likes to say -don’t beat a dead horse- they say to say feed a fed horse?? I bet they wouldn’t like how you can make a horse drink water lol.. very scary when people are so weak skinned they fight for sayings but allow Muslims to rape our women of the western civilization.

They start the fire we thrive in it, purifying flame reincarnate majestic Phoenix son of god the savior prince of light, and righteousness.. many of us have made mistakes it’s when we stop doing them that you can ask forgivnance Don’t kill two birds with one stone feed two birds with one scone..WTF Fahrenheit 457 or something that book says it all.. people need to put more store in old written books quit supporting these ebooks and stuff as in twenty years or more things could be different and they wouldn’t know or care they wake up wtf all my material greed no substance oh and I’m tired of all the opinions.. atleast we here share a similar opinion.. take care of your birds best you can, learn from mistakes, so your birds have best fighting chance.

they don’t want these birds to have a chance at all.. -GodBless all Gamefowl men and women- and to the poultry slaughterhouses whom are targeted daily for feeding people best they can while supporting their business family and workers/families.

they attack our industries our traditions, they choke us out with regulations they tic tax toe our properties our natural resources.. we are sheep to be sheered.

they fear a Valiant Gamecocks desire to wage battle against all comers, they hope if they use words to discredit and numbers to stamp us out that we will dunghill.. they may get me but they will never take it from all of us.. people need to put the gun down for a sec buy a video camera and record them.. sadly they’re to powerful but when they show up I’d say a child with video camera playing cowboy vs Indians can really get some good angels on their true intentions and their means of oppressive arrogance.. again the laws pass against us gives them their sense of courage..

6. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

they A R A and private citizens on private property which means they were trespassing i would say

8. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Atleast some believe they’re over stepping their boundaries..

10. Likes Skincarver, Al Sanchez, GoldenDragon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No one is suppose to be above the law , that's includes these organized criminals . They all need to be rounded up and hauled in to jail before someone ends up getting killed. Anyone that comes to your private property and tries to take your belongings are asking for trouble if they don't have a warrant or a badge. How far will our government let these idiots go before they pass laws against them . . You cant just go ahead taking people **** just because you don't agree with how they live their life.
    All this is stuff isn't good for anyone, newcomers to the gamefowl community especially . No one is going to accept new people in fear that they are working for these ****ing crooks.

12. Likes CA whitetoppy06 liked this post