Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need your help and understanding !!!

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Need your help and understanding !!!

senti is really very bz right now deleting and
    putting in new things in the new sabong.net

so i am taking care of this one and he is taking
    care of the others...

Everybody and everyone who has already donated
    please pm me under goldendragon your handle name
    and which ever other name you have used to make
    the donations... This is to insure that those who
    has not donated will not be able to use the new
    sabong.net.ph on a free ride....

Thank you so very much for all the help and
    understanding.... Lets have fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need your help and understanding !!!

What an immature way to run the site. Sorry if that gets me backlash apparently I'm not welcome anyway seeing how I didn't donate.

Post Thanks / Like

4. Thanks GoldenDragon thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just PM'd ya would post a picture but can't.

6. Thanks GoldenDragon thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jailbird6 View Post
    What an immature way to run the site. Sorry if that gets me backlash apparently I'm not welcome anyway seeing how I didn't donate.
    I think this is exactly how to run this site and I’m glad Senti is taking my advice when I messaged him about this Keeps the free loaders off here It’s not fair for some to pay ans others not to. It’s bull**** if ya ask me pay your $10 and u will b a member. It’s not that hard
    Last edited by Steel city farm; December 7th, 2018 at 10:45 PM.

8. Likes grey/dom, Tokio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ans I paid couple months ago ms golden dragon If u look on the other thread u will see a screenshot of my payment. My receipt number is 78728449LR310083L
    Last edited by Steel city farm; December 7th, 2018 at 10:38 PM.

10. Thanks GoldenDragon thanked for this post
    Likes GoldenDragon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Posted for HCGF

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

12. Thanks GoldenDragon thanked for this post
    Likes HCGF liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

rogeroleo PayPal Receipt Number; 2FM78201DL637820G

14. Thanks GoldenDragon thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Somebody please help me. I've been trying to donate but dont know how. I've clicked on link nothing. I type in address nothing. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Want to make sure I dont miss out on this great site.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

16. Thanks GoldenDragon thanked for this post
    Likes grey/dom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BarleyNC View Post
    Somebody please help me. I've been trying to donate but dont know how. I've clicked on link nothing. I type in address nothing. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Want to make sure I dont miss out on this great site.

Go to al Sanchez thred donation tab for PayPal I used the second option fast and east

18. Likes grey/dom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steel city farm View Post
    I think this is exactly how to run this site and I’m glad Senti is taking my advice when I messaged him about this Keeps the free loaders off here It’s not fair for some to pay ans others not to. It’s bull**** if ya ask me pay your $10 and u will b a member. It’s not that hard
    Sorry I'm not going to pay for something that has been and should be free.. same as I'm not paying for social media or anything else that should be free. If you want to put ads and upgraded features that cost money that's fine.. but access to a forum based on making a donation is bull****. But oh well.

20. Likes Junnix liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jailbird6 I really enjoy this site i dont mess with Facebook and never will so i dont care if they use my money to do whatever with i just want to help keep the site alive.so it seems this site is goin to be a membership site if you dont agree then dont join.sounds like you enjoy the site also.i sorry if you are upset but it is what it is

22. Thanks cutcutcut, GoldenDragon thanked for this post
    Likes Skincarver, cutcutcut, rogeroleo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Either I'm stupid or my phone. Everytime I click on something it just takes me to 5he main sabong page or back to chicken talk. I'm about to flip out and bust this phone because I cant figure out

24. Likes gapman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's no big deal I dont have much of a foot print here just browse here and there just think it's fair to count out the people that just like to pop in from time to time.

Post Thanks / Like

10 bucks a year is like having it Free I'm surprised it's only $10 if I owned the site I would charge at least $50 there's so much info on here and u get to know people that u wouldn't have met any other way. Plus the Auctions that u have a chance to get Top Bloodlines. Plus if you have issues in your life or with fowl someone will no the answers or members will step up to help.
    Last edited by tonetone559; December 8th, 2018 at 12:21 AM.

27. Thanks GoldenDragon, Tokio thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Im also one of the earlier who paid to keep this site running.

29. Thanks GoldenDragon thanked for this post
    Likes LaBlue, grey/dom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Birdderfly View Post
    Jailbird6 I really enjoy this site i dont mess with Facebook and never will so i dont care if they use my money to do whatever with i just want to help keep the site alive.so it seems this site is goin to be a membership site if you dont agree then dont join.sounds like you enjoy the site also.i sorry if you are upset but it is what it is
    I reckon I'm just being an *******.. but seemed legit.. Ive donated to Tommy and others in need threw fb I just cant justify donating to something that has always been free and just all of the sudden decides to not to be.

Post Thanks / Like

It's no big deal I dont have much of a foot print here just browse here and there just think it's fair to count out the people that just like to pop in from time to time.
    Did you try the al Sanchez use the buy now option

Post Thanks / Like

I reckon I'm just being an *******.. but seemed legit.. Ive donated to Tommy and others in need threw fb I just cant justify donating to something that has always been free and just all of the sudden decides to not to be.
    When I stopped my chicken farm. I also planned to stop visiting this site. But I still donate year after year what I can afford to donate coz for all the years Ive been here. This site helps me a lot. Not just chicken sense but human sense also. I think I become a better man. More patience. Learning to be humble, friendship with people around the globe. Americans, Mexicans, Japanese and Pinoys and others.

Its just my way of saying tnx for all thosr years that is free.

Hope 10 is not too much for you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steel city farm View Post
    freeloaders! Beginning to sound like a republican forum LOL!

34. Likes Steel city farm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This site is worth way more then 10 bucks a yr to me. If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have been able to make the friendships I have made. I also have obtained some fowl through those friendships, that money cant buy. So 10 bucks a yr..... heck I blow that much at McDonalds in one setting lol I plan to donate more wen I get home. I figure it's the least i can do.

36. Likes Krackers Koop, cutcutcut, Sig1911, Ron-706 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dos amigos View Post
    Says the Democrats that want open borders.. I pay for the gamecock because I'm paying for a service.. I pay to go places because I'm getting a service.. I'm a member of several other forums that do not require a cent.. a few pesky ads and a few premium paid options to get rid of the ads or have more account options ect.. that's fine. But of course we wont see eye to eye and that's alright.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dos amigos View Post
    maybe using the word free loaders is a little harsh. Just the way I see it !!! The way I see it is itís not fair for some people to pay there way and others can access the same priceless info as the people who pay for it Not only that when there is auctions the people that donít pay there membership also can bid and have access to the same priceless fowl that the paying members can. Maybe Iím being harsh but Iím sure Iím not the only one thatís thinks this way
    Last edited by Steel city farm; December 8th, 2018 at 02:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Says the Democrats that want open borders.. I pay for the gamecock because I'm paying for a service.. I pay to go places because I'm getting a service.. I'm a member of several other forums that do not require a cent.. a few pesky ads and a few premium paid options to get rid of the ads or have more account options ect.. that's fine. But of course we wont see eye to eye and that's alright.
    u can’t get near the info on the gamecock that u can from this site. Maybe 10 or 15 years ago the gamecock magazine was worth the money u pay for it but not now. There’s nothing to the magazine anymore. Idk about u but I piss away $10 on way more stuff that’s not near as valuable as the info and people u get to meet on this site
    Last edited by Steel city farm; December 8th, 2018 at 02:42 AM.

40. Thanks GoldenDragon, CIGAR thanked for this post
    Likes FILAMEX, Naturaljack7, Nufo1211, CIGAR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

sir i was ask if i wanted to take over this site and senti and i are very good friends he would not ask me if he didn't trust me this site takes lots of time and money to house the space of terabytes it takes to run it and if senti needs help with this and he is not making $$$ from this site only putting $$$ into is it fair that there is not ask for membership to help this? i feel this is not much really not even a bag of feed? some people are donating fowl and helping this site. remember this site is one of the only sites that one can find great info on just about any topic there is out there. its your choice however it will come to a point where that will be the only way one gets on the site is through membership which is fair. i hope i explained it right. remember we just had issues with trojan viruses that cost $$ too to have that taken care of it's not free everything in the IT world is expensive when i was a sr programmer the company i worked for charged $250 an hour for my work in perspective to IT.

Post Thanks / Like

I paid about a month ago. 10 bucks.......that is peanut money......met some good guys off this site that Iíd of never known.,,Iíve always said itís better to have a good friend than a good rooster......But hey.....to each there own. Iím not walking in your shoes. Thanks Golden Dragon...
    Last edited by FIRE-RITE; December 8th, 2018 at 03:08 AM.

43. Thanks country, GoldenDragon thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

just put 20 in there was a guy that sent me 10 cash so i put 10 in for him and i added extra 10 for christmas

45. Thanks country, GoldenDragon thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing is free ...you don't get access to facebook for free . TV's don't run on free electricity .... you don't get to spectate at the pit for free . Even what you call freedom cost somebody so you can have it . That said , I'm still fine with letting people stay that haven't paid ... if you whittle it down to only those who pay then it will get boring and harder to moderate a paid member .... but I'm happy with it either way . I'm about like a back alley cur dog that's just happy for a handout or a fight with the same smile either way

47. Thanks GoldenDragon thanked for this post
    Likes BackNBlack, cutcutcut, spring creek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CIGAR View Post
    sir i was ask if i wanted to take over this site and senti and i are very good friends he would not ask me if he didn't trust me this site takes lots of time and money to house the space of terabytes it takes to run it and if senti needs help with this and he is not making $$$ from this site only putting $$$ into is it fair that there is not ask for membership to help this? i feel this is not much really not even a bag of feed? some people are donating fowl and helping this site. remember this site is one of the only sites that one can find great info on just about any topic there is out there. its your choice however it will come to a point where that will be the only way one gets on the site is through membership which is fair. i hope i explained it right. remember we just had issues with trojan viruses that cost $$ too to have that taken care of it's not free everything in the IT world is expensive when i was a sr programmer the company i worked for charged $250 an hour for my work in perspective to IT.
    I almost asked to buy this sight. I guarantee you can make some great$$$$ with it with all the members already here. Its a money maker. But you have to charge for some things and do some affiliate marketing. Charge advertisers etc.

49. Likes BackNBlack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn’t care to pitch in and help out with contributing but this new sites gonna have to have some major changes. I can barely post a picture on here and I can’t post a video. Needs to be a little more freedom to delete your own thread or post. I can do none of the above.