Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: *****fruit of the day*****aka fun times*****

*****fruit of the day*****aka fun times*****

Ok men I've gave this a little thought from time to time over the past couple months and for whatever reason never took a swing at it. We as chicken men on this site have lots of different conversations, arguments, and sharing pictures and stories of the glory days and so on. So i have thought about makin a thread with a more positive approach. What I'm shootin for is makin this A FUNNY TYPE THREAD to tell jokes, or even true stories that are funny, memes etc. Just anything thats funny; nothin is off limits unless the moderators step in of course lol. Don't wanna sound like a cornball but the reason i want to try this thread out is in hopes of brightening somebodys day or puttin a smile on someones face. If somebody is havin a shytty day and they look at somethin on this very thread it could turn their whole day around. I hope I'm not out of bounds with the moderators if I am i apologize and I understand if its gotta be shut down. So again any jokes, funny pics or memes, gifs, funny true stories etc. bring em on men!!!!!

Re: *****fruit of the day*****aka fun times*****

Alright I will play.. not sure if it fits but I don’t care Webby I think it’s really funny.

So to begin.. I had a cross pullet she disappeared.. well October 4th she came out raising Cain filthy..I found her drowned nest with one chick.. I saved the chick and killed the mom..

http://magaimg.net/img/6ypf.jpg

growing up this chick was all alone no parents, it’s been nicknamed “superchick”

3 months later I guess he is super for not “crapping in my boots on the steps.. dang superchick.

http://magaimg.net/img/6ypg.jpg
    Last edited by CA whitetoppy06; January 3rd, 2019 at 12:34 PM.

Lets keep em goin guys... It don't matter what it is just keep it upbeat positive and try to get along.

I'll play along too, something for a good laugh IMG_5866.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Your funnies aren’t showing..
    Webby you’re scaring me.. this behavior has Siri taken control of you?

i feel you though seems everything is action action movies super hero’s.. and the comedy isn’t any good.. go watch some big “John candy” to bad he passed before his time.

Hidalgo that’s no way to start the new year.. but to each his own

Quote Originally Posted by CA whitetoppy06 View Post
    Your funnies aren’t showing..
    Webby you’re scaring me.. this behavior has Siri taken control of you?

i feel you though seems everything is action action movies super hero’s.. and the comedy isn’t any good.. go watch some big “John candy” to bad he passed before his time.
    Ya Chris Farley too... I guess Adam Sandler has a new stand up special and he sings a tribute to Chris Farley so sad had me tearin up ain't gonna lie. It's definitely worth a look guys. I would put the link up here from youtube but i haven't mastered that yet

Well I thought it would be funny to go to my buddies party at his shop and throw a manfighter in the door it was funny until shots got fired but no one was injured

https://youtu.be/Tp2qkhHU0Mw

Here is the Chris Farley Tribute from Adam Sandler
    Last edited by Webby13; January 4th, 2019 at 01:57 AM.

I have a little story that made me laugh for a couple days. I won't tell any names the the story: I run the Laran Game Club for many years. We always had a good time and very little trouble as we policed ourselves well. We were having a two day derby and several other nitrites were arriving on Friday. A bunch thought it would be funny to prank a fellow from another entry. He was known to like to smoke a little weed. Well they had it planned out perfect. They had a big styrofoam ice chest with a bungy around it and they put a man fighter in it and put the lid on. He was in there for a bit so he was getting low on air and more mad I'm sure. Well we'll call him Mike, walked up and said what y'all got in the cooler. The one that put the rooster in there says " two lbs of weed!" Mike got excited and said can I see it. Guy says sure just don't let everyone see it. So he take off the bunny and gets his nose close and slowly opens the cooler. BOOMB!!! This cock boils out and gets a bill holt on his nose and commenced to flog the crap out of Mikes head and face. He screamed and started fighting with that cock, finally got him off his head. He looked like he had got shot with a pellet gun in the face and head. All weekend every time I'd see Mike I'd just bust out laughing. He was pretty pisssed the first day but finally started laughing about it by Sunday.

You got a prostitute and drug dealer on the street corner. Which one makes most money?

Depends who has best crack!

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    I have a little story that made me laugh for a couple days. I won't tell any names the the story: I run the Laran Game Club for many years. We always had a good time and very little trouble as we policed ourselves well. We were having a two day derby and several other nitrites were arriving on Friday. A bunch thought it would be funny to prank a fellow from another entry. He was known to like to smoke a little weed. Well they had it planned out perfect. They had a big styrofoam ice chest with a bungy around it and they put a man fighter in it and put the lid on. He was in there for a bit so he was getting low on air and more mad I'm sure. Well we'll call him Mike, walked up and said what y'all got in the cooler. The one that put the rooster in there says " two lbs of weed!" Mike got excited and said can I see it. Guy says sure just don't let everyone see it. So he take off the bunny and gets his nose close and slowly opens the cooler. BOOMB!!! This cock boils out and gets a bill holt on his nose and commenced to flog the crap out of Mikes head and face. He screamed and started fighting with that cock, finally got him off his head. He looked like he had got shot with a pellet gun in the face and head. All weekend every time I'd see Mike I'd just bust out laughing. He was pretty pisssed the first day but finally started laughing about it by Sunday.
    Ha ha ha ha ha now that a good one !!!!!!!

I have one thats actually about my county where i live lol... Jackson County which is Gainesboro, Tn. I'll see if i can find it

Was at a night show one time. My friend had got some white the from Jack Bridges. Real good bottom end fowl. Anyway met a local that was Mexican decent. Well he set down a barn burner on my friend. Had the white rh walking all side ways. He started talking a little smack to my friend and my friend said it ain't over yet. Anyway sometime during the show my friend said come on white power and he got stronger as it went on. Every pitting was hit white power. About hour and half into it the fellow with Mexican decent started hollering hit white power lol. The white rh came back and won but we got a kick out the fellow hollering white power against his own bird. Great time. Wasn't meaning for this to be racist or anything. We were and all are still good buddies. Just a fun good memory.

Webby I'm starting to think your sense of humor is too raunchy for the mods

Lol Is that what it is. I haven't seen any of the ones that say image not found or removed.

I remember some really funny things that have happened through my years of raising game fowl. I've told this one but it is still funny to me. My dad could tell stories and jokes all day and you'd never hear the same one twice. He was quite witty and we worked well together. One Friday morning we were dumping cocks out. Well Wayne my ex bro in law walked up and says what y'all doing. Was ne was just getting into fowl and had a few of his own. Dad says we taisting chicken ship. When he said that I reached down and got some on my finger I put a bit on my lip and a good bit on my chin and turned to look at dad and Wayne. Dad asks is it sweet yet. I Waller around my tounge a bit and swallow and say yep it's getting sweet. Wayne started gagging and spitting shaking his head and walking off. Saying " I ain't never gonna be worth a damn at cock fighting. Me and Dad laughed about that for years.

I haven't heard anything about anybody complaining. Which one of these is too raunchy? Please tell me don't worry; I'll wait lol