Page 1 of 24 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

Post Thanks / Like

Question effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

some info about the effect of honey and sugar to our cocks,thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: effect of honey and sugar in our cocks?

Does Anyone Know How Sugar Effect Our Cock,specially In Pointing?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordwally
    Does Anyone Know How Sugar Effect Our Cock,specially In Pointing?

both of them are carbohydrates honey is simple carbohydrates and can easily absorved by our body as will as cock also while table sugar our body or your cock need to broken down to convert into a simple carbohydrates to become glucose both of them will end up to beg=come glucos that our body need as sources of our energy .

Post Thanks / Like

some info about the effect of honey and sugar to our cocks,thanks.

The effect is they drink alot of water.Too hyperglcemic.

Post Thanks / Like

Do You Use Honey In Your Pointing Feed?thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Do You Use Honey In Your Pointing Feed?thanks
    yes and befor tyling the knife i give glocus powder to make strong . you know much better for you to research for the used of glucose in our body cos all that we it are convert into glucoseto be used by our body . contrary to the believe that vitamins is the sources of energy . but the trueth is carbohydrated protien and fat is the sources of energy and vitamins is only catalist in helping to absorb the source of energy.

7. Thanks charlie.sweater thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

i plan to give it during carboloading,ill mixed it with honey.is that be ok.what do you think?

Post Thanks / Like

i plan to give it during carboloading,ill mixed it with honey.is that be ok.what do you think?
    yes its ok , and if you want try this also before tying the knife give your cock a dextrose powder you can buy that on farmbreed or any cocking store ,its work .so your cock will have extra energy . dextrose is a glucose so your cock dont need to digest it but instead absorb it and used it as sources of energy so while in the line this process will be done at list you have a edge with the oather cock. just open the mouth of your cock then put it maybe like the contents of i cupsole is enough this will be melt in your cock mouth,
    Last edited by nicogamefarm; July 9th, 2008 at 07:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

i use dextrose powder from day one to pointing.i also give small drop of vit e,4 hours before the figth.hope this will not complicate the pointing.but dextrose really work.thanks

Post Thanks / Like

i use dextrose powder from day one to pointing.i also give small drop of vit e,4 hours before the figth.hope this will not complicate the pointing.but dextrose really work.thanks
    no it will not the way i understand not only simple carbohytrades we need to eat but also all types of carbohydrates as a sources of glucose because while our body will preper to use first the simple carbohydrates and while the complexs is converted to simple carbohydrates .
    when the simple carbohyrates is already used our body now will used the converted complex carbohydrates as a sources of energy. and if no more carbohydrates he will then used fats as a sources and after that he will then used protien .

we only need vitamins as catalist in having this energy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lanipao
    The effect is they drink alot of water.Too hyperglcemic.
    Sir Lanipao is right, Lordwally! Watch out for too much sugar or honey. Also be sure that your honey is pure and not contaminated or your cock will have diarrhea which you mistake as having too much water with the same dehydrating effect.

Better understand too how sugar, honey and other CHO sources are converted from digestion to assimilation to mobilization to the cells and its final reaction which is to be modified into simple sugars and later into AMP-ADP-ATP forms at the cellular level where catalysts and enzymes perform vital functions. Understand too that to produce energy, energy units (ATP) combine with oxides (NO) to explode. There is also that phenomenon of instant recharging because at the moment of explosion, ATP is reduced to ADP and you need a phosphate compound to return to ATP instanteously.

Once you get to understand them, it will be easy for you to point your cocks and maintain them until the exact moment. Try to watch my youtube fights and see what I mean. I use glucose only on the day of fight because of the combination of supplements I have developed. Glucose is not the only factor needed in an extreme activity like a cockfight!

SuperMax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax
    Sir Lanipao is right, Lordwally! Watch out for too much sugar or honey. Also be sure that your honey is pure and not contaminated or your cock will have diarrhea which you mistake as having too much water with the same dehydrating effect.

Better understand too how sugar, honey and other CHO sources are converted from digestion to assimilation to mobilization to the cells and its final reaction which is to be modified into simple sugars and later into AMP-ADP-ATP forms at the cellular level where catalysts and enzymes perform vital functions. Understand too that to produce energy, energy units (ATP) combine with oxides (NO) to explode. There is also that phenomenon of instant recharging because at the moment of explosion, ATP is reduced to ADP and you need a phosphate compound to return to ATP instanteously.

Once you get to understand them, it will be easy for you to point your cocks and maintain them until the exact moment. Try to watch my youtube fights and see what I mean. I use glucose only on the day of fight because of the combination of supplements I have developed. Glucose is not the only factor needed in an extreme activity like a cockfight!

SuperMax

just want to ask because i think we have our pancreas to produce insulin to balance our glucose level if our glucose become to high specialy if were not doing something. .
    Last edited by nicogamefarm; July 9th, 2008 at 08:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

thats true supermax,ive watch your videos.your cocks are very alert,always one punch ahead.im more of natural ways of conditional,better experiment in natural supplements than drugs.how much sugar our cocks need to have more energy and power?

Post Thanks / Like

nice question,is it applicable to chickens?

Post Thanks / Like

thats true supermax,ive watch your videos.your cocks are very alert,always one punch ahead.im more of natural ways of conditional,better experiment in natural supplements than drugs.how much sugar our cocks need to have more energy and power?
    Energy drinks like Lipo... and Red..., etc. contain about 15-20 grams of glucose in a 120 ml. dose. try to divide this by 25 and you get more or less the right amount for your cocks. So more or less, the right amount of glucose or honey or sugar will be between 500mg to 800mg. More than that, there might be hyperglycemia like what Sir Lanipao had written about.

However, I steer clear of energy drinks for my roosters because of the caffeine which makes the cocks hyperactive. A bottle of Lipo.. or Red... contains between 50-75 mg of pure caffeine.

Post Thanks / Like

nice question,is it applicable to chickens?

i believe all warm blooded including birds. there pancreas located at small intestine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nicogamefarm

i believe all warm blooded including birds. there pancreas located at small intestine
    Yes, it's near the liver and very rudimentary but it does a lot of work for the fowls' system. Meat and egg chickens have very small ones since they are fed with grains and other complex CHO. The genetic manipulation we did to our game chickens over the last century has altered many of their body parts, including body conformation, size of the heart, liver and maybe pancreas because of our demand for a more superior fowl.

My humble opinion is that we should not try to compare our chickens with the ordinary ones. Therefore, our regimen starting with feeding to exercise and finally to fighting them with knives should be tailored fit and thus we can subject them to some heavy stress because of their genetic makeup.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMax
    Energy drinks like Lipo... and Red..., etc. contain about 15-20 grams of glucose in a 120 ml. dose. try to divide this by 25 and you get more or less the right amount for your cocks. So more or less, the right amount of glucose or honey or sugar will be between 500mg to 800mg. More than that, there might be hyperglycemia like what Sir Lanipao had written about.

However, I steer clear of energy drinks for my roosters because of the caffeine which makes the cocks hyperactive. A bottle of Lipo.. or Red... contains between 50-75 mg of pure caffeine.

so how come that a rooster will be in a sitiution that it will be or might be developed hyperglycemia if the rooster have prancreas to produce insulin . unless if the rooster is diabetic maybe .or prancreas problem.
    Last edited by nicogamefarm; July 9th, 2008 at 09:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

chicken have good body system,they eat stone grits.i think as long its natural your safe.supermax said 500-800mg sugar is needed,how can distribute this in each every meal?

Post Thanks / Like

not to discourage or incourage anyone but i dont like the idea of giving energy drink to my roosters.natural is always good way to prepare our cocks

Post Thanks / Like

chickens have good body system,they eat stone grits.i think as long its natural your safe.supermax said 500-800mg sugar is needed,how can distribute this in each every meal?
    500 mg is just the size of an Amoxicillin capsule. This is probably the maximum level of pure glucose that a rooster can take especially 2-3 hours before the fight. A teaspoon of honey of sugar is 10 pcs of amoxicillin size capsule.

I usually give a 500mg dose 2-3 hours before the fight together with the last dose of the SuperMax Pointing capsules that I developed. The Supermax capsules digest and turn the sugars into ribose and ATP within 1 hour and peaks in the roosters' cells by the second hour.

No conflict with nico- I agree that chickens produce insulin but to give more than enough amount of sugar/honey/glucose will upset the rooster's system and cause hyper-activity or uneasiness. It also results to dehydration or rapid utilization of water in its system.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info,is it ok to give it everyday during carboloading.why not sugar load the cock,its our purpose to produce more energy.thanks

Lemon_Baraw

thanks for the info,is it ok to give it everyday during carboloading.why not sugar load the cock,its our purpose to produce more energy.thanks
    I just use very little for the last 5 days, like about 125 mg as part of the morning diet. Sugar/honey/glucose helps get rid of lactic acid too. but use minute amounts just like people using 1 teaspoon of sugar in their morning coffee.

RedMiner

Giving excess? Galactoria Syndrome...

red

Post Thanks / Like

Banana has natural sugar

hAYN JJ

So what would be the normal amount of honey to give a rooster a day? 1 Teaspoon? 1 tbl spoon?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hAYN JJ
    So what would be the normal amount of honey to give a rooster a day? 1 Teaspoon? 1 tbl spoon?

Well, I give honey to my family because it's expensive. For my roosters, I give muscovado sugar. They contain more Bvitamins and iron as well as it is gradual in its release of energy. I usually give between 400 to 500 mg per cock or about 1/12 to 1/10 teaspoon.

Last edited by SuperMax; July 10th, 2008 at 08:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks supermax,ive seen your videos.is your cocks home grown?were did you learn this practice?thanks again

Post Thanks / Like

thanks supermax,ive seen your videos.is your cocks home grown?were did you learn this practice?thanks again
    LOL! Those roosters are gifts of friends- most of them are rejects, crooked toes, short-shanked, dubious bloodlines (lahat na lang na dugo nandyan na sa loob, he he). They are also fed with Hog Starter pellets and conditioned using Hog Pre-starter.

My formal training is in Agriculture and Agribusiness so I have both theoretical and practical knowledge on nutrition. My aunt was also a champion swimming coach in the 1970s so I experimented on athletic diet too.

Since age 12 (1970s), I stayed around roosters like those of my uncle who is a doctor and I "stole" his medicines intended for his patients for experiments. I also had access to the books of the late Don Vicente Javelosa of Jaro, so I can experiment and research on these things. Now, I can also have time to research on related fields both officially and on my spare time.

Research is really a passion and one has always to ask himself why and seek answers. "

Post Thanks / Like

hog feeds aro more expensive than chicken.your cock dont look reject.making our cocks better than the others make this hobby of ours more exciting,hope more will post experience in using sugar in cocks.my uncle use cook rice mixed with brown sugar in pointing.