Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: *****fruit of the day*****aka fun times*****

Post Thanks / Like

Re: *****fruit of the day*****aka fun times*****

Quote Originally Posted by JLF2.0 View Post
    Agreed.. we have to keep what few things we have left pertaining to gamefowl strong and operating like a top. Its time for the moderators to trim the fat.
    Agreed. Off with his head!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2. Thanks JLF2.0, Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Off with White Thais head !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

White Thai I made this thread and unless the moderators have a problem with it or "I" want it deleted; then it should stay. How do u have the damn right to just pop up and say that the thread needs deleted???

6. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And I made the thread for laughs and anybody that has a sense of humor wouldn't mind this thread one bit

8. Likes Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well at the end of the day they sent that stuff to you they haven't sent me nothin

10. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Skincarver, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

13. Likes Skincarver liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

15. Likes LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Now that one is funny.. Been there done that more than once,,.
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby13 View Post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Al Sanchez View Post
    Now that one is funny.. Been there done that more than once,,.
    Lmao! Ya busted out laughing I said to myself well we've all been their

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Late nite got in at 3 a.m. went to see Eric Church aka "Chief" in Nashville,Tn. Sold out show and he broke the attendance record at Titans Stadium.

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't know where to stick this and didn't wanna start a new thread just for this just wanted to share. He started at 8 and played till 12:45 very good performance
    Last edited by Webby13; May 27th, 2019 at 03:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I seen one that tickled me today. An old golfer had just finished a great round of golf and went to the bar&gril. He looked at the sign ubove the bar. Beer-$4.00, hamburger $6.00, cheeseburger $7.00, hand job $250.00. A pretty young gal was behind the bar an welcomed him with a big smile and can I help you sir. He said quietly in a wisper are you the one that gives the hand job. She smiled and said yes sir. He said well would you wash your hands real well because I want a cheeseburger.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    I seen one that tickled me today. An old golfer had just finished a great round of golf and went to the bar&gril. He looked at the sign ubove the bar. Beer-$4.00, hamburger $6.00, cheeseburger $7.00, hand job $250.00. A pretty young gal was behind the bar an welcomed him with a big smile and can I help you sir. He said quietly in a wisper are you the one that gives the hand job. She smiled and said yes sir. He said well would you wash your hands real well because I want a cheeseburger.
    Good one Mr. DeL lol. Likes.......

Post Thanks / Like

I recently went for a fiscal at my Drs. Office. The nurse told me to get necked and give me a little apron or something. Well the doctor com in and looked me up and down and said you need to dye it. I was like what color is it now doc????

Post Thanks / Like

LOL those were good ones Del .Ran across this guy today. Pretty damn funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhvaEK3wKXI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYx0...3wKXI&index=23

Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Crazy Eyes; June 3rd, 2019 at 05:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I love a good joke ar a funny comedian but taking my guns is not funny to me. Australia and the Us are much different as I'm sure it would be another civil war if they tried to take all our guns.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    I love a good joke ar a funny comedian but taking my guns is not funny to me. Australia and the Us are much different as I'm sure it would be another civil war if they tried to take all our guns.
    Agreed ! Kinda hard to laugh when their stupidity pisses you off right out the gate . The funniest thing of all is if Australia is so damn good why the hell did he leave ? I hate how people migrate from one place to the next but then want to instantly turn around and make the place they come to exactly like the place they just ****ing left . Why not just donate all that money it cost to move too the needy and stay where the hell they were !

Post Thanks / Like

Pull ya head out ya butt hole..........he's just taking the piss out of a hole lot of BS................
    Maybe if you did listen to it all you would have hered him say he agreed with you about it all also.
    He did have some good points though............i guess mowing down kids in a school with an AK47 don't bother you as much as your right to own an AK47.
    Do you think i was a little pissed when they came to take our guns, dam right i was, but if i had shot them while they were taking them back, they would have proved there point.
    We still have our guns over here, don't worry about that. Fortunately we don't need to walk the streets with a hand gun on the ready. smaller place, different mentality........
    As for comedy, it is about taking the piss out of someone/something and seeing the stupidy in it.
    If he was taking the piss out of some Fat chick, and your missis was fat, then what.
    Unfortunately they just need a way of stopping dumb pr### having guns. The rest of us suffer because of them.
    We don't tell Americans to go home because they come to Australia and tell jokes LOL..................
    Get over it.
    Last edited by Crazy Eyes; June 5th, 2019 at 08:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Eyes View Post
    Pull ya head out ya butt hole..........he's just taking the piss out of a hole lot of BS................
    Maybe if you did listen to it all you would have hered him say he agreed with you about it all also.
    He did have some good points though............i guess mowing down kids in a school with an AK47 don't bother you as much as your right to own an AK47.
    Do you think i was a little pissed when they came to take our guns, dam right i was, but if i had shot them while they were taking them back, they would have proved there point.
    We still have our guns over here, don't worry about that. Fortunately we don't need to walk the streets with a hand gun on the ready. smaller place, different mentality........
    As for comedy, it is about taking the piss out of someone/something and seeing the stupidy in it.
    If he was taking the piss out of some Fat chick, and your missis was fat, then what.
    Unfortunately they just need a way of stopping dumb pr### having guns. The rest of us suffer because of them.
    We don't tell Americans to go home because they come to Australia and tell jokes LOL..................
    Get over it.
    Hell son sounds to me like youre the one that wears his ass for a hat ! You cant even decide if you still have your guns or not. Not wonder you go by Crazy Eyes . You've had your head up your a$$ so long your higher than hell off the fumes. First you said when they came to take your guns next you said we still have our guns here so which is it.
    The Gov could easily EASILY make schools safe from these fools but will they ? NO that would require spending too much money. So in actuality you and a lot of other are saying well its not worth it to save the kids compared to the money that would have to be spent but lets get all these guns taken away from honest hard working law abiding citizens . That wont cost us anything. WRONG ! That would cost the most of all ! If your dumb ass comedian thinks since American people are so out gunned they couldn't even make a stand then he obviously never heard of the war in a little place called Vietnam . Good American kids sent to get slaughtered just to come home to a bunch of people hollering and screaming about **** they didn't know anything about just like you and your comedian , when they didn't even want to go in the first place . You guy isn't a comedian at all he is a straight up activist that uses the comedian platform to hide behind . Guarantee if something did happen first place he would go be high tailing it back home right where he belongs. A joke is a joke sometimes a fine line in between.Some people have enough sense not to cross it .Some are just too stupid not to .

Post Thanks / Like

LOL..........your have'n a freeking melt down SON.........LOL.......
    Hope you don't have any guns LOL...............
    This is what gets people in trouble, they over react.
    I understand its a touchy subject for some of you, but atleast i can sit back and have a laugh about the way he put some things.
    About our guns idiot...........they took fully automatic & semi automatic firearms out of the hands of people that live in the city and dont really have a need for them except for a WANK factor.
    Others that are pro shooters for culling feral animals or farmers are exempt from that law.
    They deemed i didn't need a semi automatic at the time so they wanted me to hand them in.
    I filled in the paper work, and i kept what i needed.
    So do i know? , am i confused? now who's confused SON.....
    Back the F up and get on with ya life while you still got one, it could end tomorrow for anyone of us.
    Last edited by Crazy Eyes; June 5th, 2019 at 11:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Eyes View Post
    LOL..........your have'n a freeking melt down SON.........LOL.......
    Hope you don't have any guns LOL...............
    This is what gets people in trouble, they over react.
    I understand its a touchy subject for some of you, but atleast i can sit back and have a laugh about the way he put some things.
    About our guns idiot...........they took fully automatic & semi automatic firearms out of the hands of people that live in the city and dont really have a need for them except for a WANK factor.
    Others that are pro shooters for culling feral animals or farmers are exempt from that law.
    They deemed i didn't need a semi automatic at the time so they wanted me to hand them in.
    I filled in the paper work, and i kept what i needed.
    So do i know? , am i confused? now who's confused SON.....
    Back the F up and get on with ya life while you still got one, it could end tomorrow for anyone of us.
    LMAO a melt down . For somebody that cant tell the difference between his ass and a hat you better ****ing hope you don't never melt down . Youll strangle to death trying to sign all those permission slips that say youre allowed to pull your head out. Now you go on to bed like a good little boy . The if they come knocking tomorrow want to take your head out of you ass to put something else in it why don't you ask no questions you just bend right over like a good little bitch and do exactly what they say. Freedom allows you to live that way if you want to do what exactly what your told by all means you go right ahead. That same freedom an set of balls says I don't have to . You might want to check and see if you still have yours they may have took them too when they came by and got your guns.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skincarver View Post
    LMAO a melt down . For somebody that cant tell the difference between his ass and a hat you better ****ing hope you don't never melt down . Youll strangle to death trying to sign all those permission slips that say youre allowed to pull your head out. Now you go on to bed like a good little boy . The if they come knocking tomorrow want to take your head out of you ass to put something else in it why don't you ask no questions you just bend right over like a good little bitch and do exactly what they say. Freedom allows you to live that way if you want to do what exactly what your told by all means you go right ahead. That same freedom an set of balls says I don't have to . You might want to check and see if you still have yours they may have took them too when they came by and got your guns.
    Amen to that! .................................................. ...........................