Thread: h s u s after everyone

h s u s after everyone

Now they want Texas and georgia to get rid of their live mascots were will it stop with these guys

Re: **** after everyone

They tried that with the flying of the eagle of Auburn but it didn't last long.

Twitter, Facebook Instagram etc. are all a platform for butthurt people that look for trouble. Anything that happens these days spreads like a wildfire. I know some on here won't agree cuz they have their own agendas with these medias such as selling or advertising fowl or maybe just keepin up with family or loved ones so no disrespect but it wouldn't bother me if all of em was gone.

very nice topic but wrong venue... chicken talk would be
    the best forum to use...
    " one life time is not enough to learn about
    gamefowl breeding". it is like a vast universe
    what can come out will never cease to amaze us".

Quote Originally Posted by ChinaRose View Post
    very nice topic but wrong venue... chicken talk would be
    the best forum to use...
    chinarose i went ahead and moved it to chicken talk and opened it back up.... thx for pointing it out... thx cigar

Re: h s u s after everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Birdderfly View Post
    Now they want Texas and georgia to get rid of their live mascots were will it stop with these guys
    i alter your name of thread to h s u s due too it was **** if that was not what you wanted please pm me what you wanted and i will change it. thx cigar

Not gonna happen down here in Georgia. We love our Dawgs and Uga.

Just read an artical about a fella in U.K. got busted, lost all his birds etc,etc..........the authorities said they were lead to him & collected a lot of evidence, photos, videos, etc from "Facebook".
    The authorities also said facebook was one of their best information places to go. So many idiots posting all their personal stuff & bragging, then they wonder how.....lol......in a way i don't feel sorry for these dummies, its the loss of some good birds & most times years/generations of them.
    As for ****, they are more like a cult and they are deranged, karma has got a few of them, but soon enough theyll get what comming. They tried to start up there cult in my country, they basically got the boot. they tried some advertising on the TV, it was cut the second day it was shown, there may be a few supporters here but a lot more people against them, enough that they can't start there bs over here. I love my country.....

They cant afford to stop. Its not about the animals for them, they just use the animals for their benefit. Its about the money. If they don't keep something going and in the news, the donations dry up. They have to keep the donations rolling in to keep paying all of the executive payroll. So even if they was given everything they ask for, they would just have to invent some new hot topic to get the money train back to moving.

Us as game fowl enthusiasts will never gain any ground alone it will take ranchers hunter fishermen hounds men ect ect to ban together and slow the H...U...S...S train what we need is an organization like the ugba for all of the above dedicated to being a pain in the bunny humpers asses

Quote Originally Posted by yard bird View Post
    Us as game fowl enthusiasts will never gain any ground alone it will take ranchers hunter fishermen hounds men ect ect to ban together and slow the H...U...S...S train what we need is an organization like the ugba for all of the above dedicated to being a pain in the bunny humpers asses
    that's why there are GBA's for state level and UGBA for national level believe me they work behind close doors to protect ur ownership of birds.......

Quote Originally Posted by CIGAR View Post
    that's why there are GBA's for state level and UGBA for national level believe me they work behind close doors to protect ur ownership of birds.......
    Yes sir I know they do and I'm a member of my state's and the ugba