Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Defenition off pure

Post Thanks / Like

Defenition off pure

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/pure. Well i hope this Will make IT clear . I Will not bring damage to somebodys topic. But i think when i advertise WHit Thai pakistan asils. Than they should be from pakistan.

2. Likes Lino Zuniga liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Defenition off pure

Quote Originally Posted by White thai View Post
    https://www.dictionary.com/browse/pure. Well i hope this Will make IT clear . I Will not bring damage to somebodys topic. But i think when i advertise WHit Thai pakistan asils. Than they should be from pakistan.
    There is no such thing in my opinion! There is only they way old men and there families breed certain fowl!
    Last edited by Rbr; January 11th, 2019 at 10:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Pure is a term used when you've achieved uniformity on several levels.

Station
    Color
    Performance
    Attitude

And whatever else people breed for.

Uniformity

5. Likes Dayuhan13, cracker, Crazy Eyes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When i say i.m pure Thai. That means me mother and father be 100%thai. Otherwise i.m not pure 100%

Post Thanks / Like

There has to be some men on here that are into registered dogs horses, cattle exc thar mo better than me . To register a animal as pure I'm not to sure but I think it can have a quarter or a 16th of outside blood and still be pure

8. Likes Lino Zuniga liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The word "pure" is a big thing in breeding gamechickens. Chicken peddlers suggest that to begin right, a beginner should start breeding pure. On the other hand, a breeder who fights his chicken, seldom use the word pure, but a cross, or simply a combination of two or three or even four bloodlines. I am not against those breeders who claims their chickens are pure, but then, the purity of their chickens should be back up by records, i mean from where they started or bought their stocks. PEACE TO ALL.

10. Likes Naturaljack7, White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tsgamebirds View Post
    There has to be some men on here that are into registered dogs horses, cattle exc thar mo better than me . To register a animal as pure I'm not to sure but I think it can have a quarter or a 16th of outside blood and still be pure
    Not for me, and not where & how i register....
    Ive bred performance bulldogs for over 30 years, their bloodline goes waaayyy back. I have their pedigrees registered, & hand written copies that go way back. Number of males/females born in litters, where "most of them went, what they produced and their offspring etc,etc,,,,,,,Not just pedigrees online etc.........
    Lol...i tried to correct some of those online peds once but they didn't like the truth.lol.........

Now thats what i call pure.
    Last edited by Crazy Eyes; January 11th, 2019 at 11:37 AM.

12. Thanks cutcutcut thanked for this post
    Likes cutcutcut, White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benq928 View Post
    The word "pure" is a big thing in breeding gamechickens. Chicken peddlers suggest that to begin right, a beginner should start breeding pure. On the other hand, a breeder who fights his chicken, seldom use the word pure, but a cross, or simply a combination of two or three or even four bloodlines. I am not against those breeders who claims their chickens are pure, but then, the purity of their chickens should be back up by records, i mean from where they started or bought their stocks. PEACE TO ALL.
    They seldom use the word Pure because they can not use it in the right context. They mainly cross, hoping for nix & hybrids. I see no problem with either way. If its working for you why re-invent it.

Post Thanks / Like

Check your association I'm sure the pitbull assoc. Let's blue dogs be registered n u no that ain't a pure bull dog.

15. Likes southernX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Right but I believe the breeding background or pedigree whatever it's called needs to be recorded right????

I could be wrong. It's why I ask

Check your association I'm sure the pitbull assoc. Let's blue dogs be registered n u no that ain't a pure bull dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Blue hippos arn't what i call a bulldog anyhow......

18. Likes southernX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lino Zuniga View Post
    Right but I believe the breeding background or pedigree whatever it's called needs to be recorded right????

I could be wrong. It's why I ask
    Lino, its like any, Yes it should be recorded correctly & honestly, some people falsify what they submit to these registries, it makes it difficult for the misinformed to know whats going on.
    Dogs/chickens, i know some like to keep hidden their breedings because they got on a winning streak, & don't want no one to know what they did, and i can understand that sacred silence. But for someone wanting to keep all there records 100% true it makes it very difficult and can take years or research & sacrifice. Once you've kept your own records for 6-7 generations i think you can start to believe in what your doing is the right way.
    With chickens, this is why we have so many ask why we got green legs instead of another color etc, Although i see this question asked so many time even when a cross is made and im puzzled why they ask............
    Dogs are so much easier, color/size/trait, behaviour etc, very easy to see where it came from.......

I have been new to breeding some good Shamo lately.
    The gentleman i got them from had been breeding them within the family (of people) for years. He referred to them as Sendai..........
    I looked up "Sendai" apart from the place where they presumably came from, "Sendai" also means a 1000 generations............

20. Thanks Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez, White thai liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

peruvian chicken are very popular in Pi today...and i was one of the very "excited" before to bred it... i bought a pair of pure...breed them right away and hope for the best..i end up with lots of regrets. Dismayed way the right term... the offspring i produce are "yao ming in size... not really attractive, slow maturing... the pures are not suited for PI fighting , because of their height... i still have them, but now downgrading their size... the challenge now for me is how to find the best cross to my old existing lines..hoping i still get good results from... peace..

Post Thanks / Like

YES sir... i myself prefer cross breeding to produce battlefowls... i dont know if what i bought before are pures... again, the worth of that pure fowl can only be tested through pit testing...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benq928 View Post
    YES sir... i myself prefer cross breeding to produce battlefowls... i dont know if what i bought before are pures... again, the worth of that pure fowl can only be tested through pit testing...
    Nope only a DNA test can tell you the truth.

Post Thanks / Like

The A.d.b.a or American dog breed assocation does not allow pits over the weight of 70lbs or unacceptable colors be registered as American pit bull terriers. They are now classified working pit bull dog. The ukc will class it as American bully. My kennel is licensed and copyrighted in adba since 2000... as for the pure thing. Pure is just a matter of opinion. There is no set amount of years it has to keep the same blood bred or any set percentage. Everything breathing on this earth has a cross in it somewhere therefore nothings pure. You can explain any way you want but at the end of the day everything has a cross somewhere. And if there is no standard than pure will always be a man's opinion

25. Likes Hayn/auzzi, Lino Zuniga liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the information friend

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Eyes View Post
    Lino, its like any, Yes it should be recorded correctly & honestly, some people falsify what they submit to these registries, it makes it difficult for the misinformed to know whats going on.
    Dogs/chickens, i know some like to keep hidden their breedings because they got on a winning streak, & don't want no one to know what they did, and i can understand that sacred silence. But for someone wanting to keep all there records 100% true it makes it very difficult and can take years or research & sacrifice. Once you've kept your own records for 6-7 generations i think you can start to believe in what your doing is the right way.
    With chickens, this is why we have so many ask why we got green legs instead of another color etc, Although i see this question asked so many time even when a cross is made and im puzzled why they ask............
    Dogs are so much easier, color/size/trait, behaviour etc, very easy to see where it came from.......

I have been new to breeding some good Shamo lately.
    The gentleman i got them from had been breeding them within the family (of people) for years. He referred to them as Sendai..........
    I looked up "Sendai" apart from the place where they presumably came from, "Sendai" also means a 1000 generations............

Post Thanks / Like

"Pure machine".....& 30 years of breeding, no crossing......lol...

qnCuvIcl.jpg

i know, i know, its a chicken forum...........

Not recognizing purity is also just an opinion...........
    Last edited by Crazy Eyes; January 11th, 2019 at 08:03 PM.

28. Thanks White thai, Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes southernX, White thai, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Pure to the name maybe but all we know about the blood is what the man you get them from tells you and that's a toss up

30. Thanks jemm65, Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Birdderfly View Post
    Pure to the name maybe but all we know about the blood is what the man you get them from tells you and that's a toss up
    So what of the men that have been 100% honest.
    personally, ive always kept records and been 100% honest to anyone that has ever gotten an animal from me, my son has been and will be following.
    If someone just ask's me, i may not tell them, i won't lie, ill just say its a secret. But if they buy an interest in the animal, they get the run down.
    Unfortunately it isn't often the case, but id like to atleast be able to look them in the eye and have nothing to hide.......

Theres always going to be those of us that disagree on the way "pure" is used as long as theres stars & a moon in the sky......
    Last edited by Crazy Eyes; January 11th, 2019 at 08:15 PM.

32. Likes vizzard n tassl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Pure machine".....& 30 years of breeding, no crossing......lol...

qnCuvIcl.jpg

i know, i know, its a chicken forum...........

Not recognizing purity is also just an opinion...........
    For protecting my propery from humans and varmints you can not have a better dog than a Ridgeback. That dog from you they kulll im in less than 1 minut and they eat in up.

Post Thanks / Like

So what of the men that have been 100% honest.
    personally, ive always kept records and been 100% honest to anyone that has ever gotten an animal from me, my son has been and will be following.
    If someone just ask's me, i may not tell them, i won't lie, ill just say its a secret. But if they buy an interest in the animal, they get the run down.
    Unfortunately it isn't often the case, but id like to atleast be able to look them in the eye and have nothing to hide.......

Theres always going to be those of us that disagree on the way "pure" is used as long as theres stars & a moon in the sky......
    One mans word is good but what about all the mens word since the blood got started lord knows how long ago that's been

35. Likes Crazy Eyes, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

understand what bushwick and all are both trying to say. There are certain breeders in P.R. that have been breeding for years that refuse to KNOWINGLY infuse oriental or american game in there blood. I know this bcus I talk and shop from them for all my broodstock. Green or black legs are not normal spanish traits, they are usually white and yellow legs. If a green legged rooster is norn on P.R. is he Puerto Rican? He is by birthplace but obviously has some Hatch blood in him so technically he is not a Spanish fowl he is american/spanish or a grade

Post Thanks / Like

Funny how you can inbreed a cross and it becomes pure ... the longer you breed that cross , the purer it gets .

Post Thanks / Like

Put the ped of that black dog up I bet I can show you a cpl outs in 30 years bruh

39. Likes cutcutcut liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

IMHO the ADBA (American Dog Breeders Association) is a joke. Many top performers were papered once their breeding careers began or once their offspring started achieving points, towards a ROM (Register Of Merit) achievement.
    I don't sell chickens, except for a few after their shows. So, I tend to breed them as I wish, performance wise.
    The buyers market does not dictate the way I breed or what I breed, performance does.
    I have found that some families perform better straight bred, and others can be improved with the right cross.
    Maybe, we need a Gamefowl Registry to track lineage and performance, similar to the ADBA.

41. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've never defended the adba. I registered my kennel name with them in 2000 when they were exclusively a pit bull registry. With that being said there is no dog registry that's much better. Now days they register just about anything just to stay afloat

43. Likes cutcutcut liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hyroller View Post
    I've never defended the adba. I registered my kennel name with them in 2000 when they were exclusively a pit bull registry. With that being said there is no dog registry that's much better. Now days they register just about anything just to stay afloat
    I do not have my dogs on that Pedigree online BS...............

1982, i registered my first dog with ADBA & GDBR as were the parents from my friends yard. The yard the parents come from was the first APBT's to be imported to my country. Prier to that there were a few from England, most refered to them as game staffs back then.
    Prior to my friend, then me having them, yes know doubt, i have the papers and of coarse there are outs.........

So if we look back, I have Reids Red/ Reids Millie on top......Reids Floyd/Reids Millie on bottom.
    You should have those on feds online.
    they were put through dogs straight out of Brindle Jack/Yankee Girl, Ti Mousse/Jamaica etc.etc.....plenty out crosses back then....
    Last edited by Crazy Eyes; January 12th, 2019 at 06:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

For protecting my propery from humans and varmints you can not have a better dog than a Ridgeback. That dog from you they kulll im in less than 1 minut and they eat in up.
    Im sure the Ridgebacks are great. My dogs were never good guard dogs, they lick you to death........
    Now i know you just stirring the pot, i don't think you could even believe your self......with that last part
    Last edited by Crazy Eyes; January 12th, 2019 at 06:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Im sure the Ridgebacks are great. My dogs were never good guard dogs, they lick you to death........
    Now i know you just stirring the pot, i don't think you could even believe your self......with that last part
    I have 6 off Them running around here. They hunting together. If seen IT a vieuw Times when another dog came info their teritory area. They take im in pieces serieus.