Thread: Reliable breeders Rooster Men willing to help

Reliable breeders Rooster Men willing to help

Ive loved gamefowl since I was a kid at 11 years old when visiting my grandpa in Mexico always went back to visit and was always around them Iím 31 years old now and I bring my boys to Mexico and we are always around birds because they also like em which got me to buy a few trios back home in Seattle WA I know right Seattle?😂 and not long after I had to send em back to Oregon where I bought em neighbors complained all the time but now I am building a house in Mexico with a good part for gamefowl and I want to send a few trios of great lines to breed any information helps looking for Johnny jumper lines ,Jeff hudspeth , dink fairs I want a solid line of Greys, col givens, and am really looking for a good asil line I hear bob wards are good all for Mexico also Albany I am ready to enjoy this next part of my life with my kids and fowl thank you

Re: Reliable breeders Rooster Men willing to help

http://chandlergamefowlfarm.com/fowl.html ...............Highly recommend

If I may make a humble suggestion to you, buy a half dozen or so roosters from each of those breeders you mentioned and try them out. That way you will know which one suits you best in the style that you like. Not all roosters will fit everyone and that will be a lot better than spending two years raising some and they don't work for you. Once you see what you like and are successful with, then you will better know where to invest your time and money in broodfowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Roley View Post
    Ive loved gamefowl since I was a kid at 11 years old when visiting my grandpa in Mexico always went back to visit and was always around them Iím 31 years old now and I bring my boys to Mexico and we are always around birds because they also like em which got me to buy a few trios back home in Seattle WA I know right Seattle? and not long after I had to send em back to Oregon where I bought em neighbors complained all the time but now I am building a house in Mexico with a good part for gamefowl and I want to send a few trios of great lines to breed any information helps looking for Johnny jumper lines ,Jeff hudspeth , dink fairs I want a solid line of Greys, col givens, and am really looking for a good asil line I hear bob wards are good all for Mexico also Albany I am ready to enjoy this next part of my life with my kids and fowl thank you
    Your story sounds familiar... a friend of mine has a customer from Washington State who sent his fowls somewhere in Oregon kept them in a barn and drive an hour or so every day just to feed them:-) love of the game.
    Jeremy Chandler has the Hamlin type of asils.His friend from TN has the Flynts. Them Flynts are more athletic in my opinion.
    Mr. Gentry has nice fowls.
    Del Mack has solid Mugs.
    There's a fellow in Monterey Mexico who breeds Brazilians; the name i can't recall.Solid Brazilians.

Goodluck in your breeding.

Everyone is a gentlemen when they are taking your money and all these breeders fowl are great out of the box . But how many make a living showing fowl vs selling fowl ?

If you don't have a man on the inside or know a guy local .. Then wait , wait , wait

Quote Originally Posted by springwater View Post
    If I may make a humble suggestion to you, buy a half dozen or so roosters from each of those breeders you mentioned and try them out. That way you will know which one suits you best in the style that you like. Not all roosters will fit everyone and that will be a lot better than spending two years raising some and they don't work for you. Once you see what you like and are successful with, then you will better know where to invest your time and money in broodfowl.
    i understand exactly what ur saying when the time comes I will do this thank you for the advice

If you going to mexico get in touch with David ray graves he has all you need for Mexican style kelsos.mcleans.penny.leiper.and greys

Springwaters advice will save you thousands of dollars and years of time, though i doubt anyone does it this way, most want to do it the hard way.
    Id like to add. There are fine fowl in Mexico ALREADY.

Quote Originally Posted by Roley View Post
    Ive loved gamefowl since I was a kid at 11 years old when visiting my grandpa in Mexico always went back to visit and was always around them I’m 31 years old now and I bring my boys to Mexico and we are always around birds because they also like em which got me to buy a few trios back home in Seattle WA I know right Seattle? and not long after I had to send em back to Oregon where I bought em neighbors complained all the time but now I am building a house in Mexico with a good part for gamefowl and I want to send a few trios of great lines to breed any information helps looking for Johnny jumper lines ,Jeff hudspeth , dink fairs I want a solid line of Greys, col givens, and am really looking for a good asil line I hear bob wards are good all for Mexico also Albany I am ready to enjoy this next part of my life with my kids and fowl thank you
    I would not buy this many breeds. To be successful or to make a family successful takes a lot of time. With five families you will probably end up with five average to below average families in five years. Find two good families and make them great

Quote Originally Posted by BostonMurphy View Post
    I would not buy this many breeds. To be successful or to make a family successful takes a lot of time. With five families you will probably end up with five average to below average families in five years. Find two good families and make them great
    How many you got ? ..........

Springwater and Boston murphy gave you some of the best advice out there if you read it. My opinion, fowl are only as good as the breeder and feeder/conditioner.l Take springwater's advice and find out what you want then go after it to breed and perfect it. But my friend, be careful, our eyes are always bigger than our stomach and we want so many kinds of fowl. We love them, i do and i made this mistake but it will take a couple of years trying to maintain all of them and then this advice will sink in. Best of luck to you and wish you the best, but best comes with hard work and dedication to the fowl. Keep them crowing my friend... T-bone

Just cause you got a million dollar top of line race car in the garage. Dont mean youll win Daytona.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdderfly View Post
    If you going to mexico get in touch with David ray graves he has all you need for Mexican style kelsos.mcleans.penny.leiper.and greys
    Thank you sir do u have any contact info for him??