Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can you manipulate pointing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can you manipulate pointing

Quote Originally Posted by Pasqually View Post
    Probably around 80,he’s in the nursing home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thought he was older then that U knew him better then I did tho So I guess u would know lol. Sad to hear he is in nursing home and not at home with his fowl anymore !!

Post Thanks / Like

He may be a lil older than that but I know mr Charlie is 92 and his is about 10 years older than mr George

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks cbros thanked for this post
    Likes cbros liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Joined PAGBA Director's Cup 6 Cock Derby in Passi City, Iloilo Feb 8&9.... Feb 8 3 cock Elims WLW... Finals Feb 9 WWW.... there were 235 Sultadas in the Finals which ran for 48 hours......my Fights were #94, #134 # 181, my First Fight was 10 hours after the derby started...... it was a test of how good you can hold the bird on point...... Using the same instructions here shared by experts with regards to pointing my finals was excellent with perfect 3 Ws.....I pointed my birds thru remote control as I'm already here in CA, relaying my instructions thru messenger to my handler and they were all sharp......Thanks again to the experts who shared their knowledge.......I am already confident with what Im doing and I longer fear that my bird's weight will drop below my registered weight nor scared my bird will overweight.......
    Last edited by Pinolim; February 11th, 2019 at 01:39 PM.

5. Thanks trans13 thanked for this post
    Likes trans13, jemm65 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pinolim View Post
    Joined PAGBA Director's Cup 6 Cock Derby in Passi City, Iloilo Feb 8&9.... Feb 8 3 cock Elims WLW... Finals Feb 9 WWW.... there were 235 Sultadas in the Finals which ran for 48 hours......my Fights were #94, #134 # 181, my First Fight was 10 hours after the derby started...... it was a test of how good you can hold the bird on point...... Using the same instructions here shared by experts with regards to pointing my finals was excellent with perfect 3 Ws.....I pointed my birds thru remote control as I'm already here in CA, relaying my instructions thru messenger to my handler and they were all sharp......Thanks again to the experts who shared their knowledge.......I am already confident with what Im doing and I longer fear that my bird's weight will drop below my registered weight nor scared my bird will overweight.......
    You did very well in those tough derbies here. That's very commendable. I am still trying to learn how to keep my roosters on point. I joined a small derby two months ago, roosters were too dry. I paid my dues. I hope I can get it soon.