Thread: **** group attacks dog show owners

**** group attacks dog show owners

Recent news of h$u$ group attacking dog show owners. I know that its kinda frowned upon to post the name of these groups in thread topics but to my way of thinking if someone say this thread and were on the same side as dog show owners, farmers and livestock breeders, hunters etc then gamefowl owners might not be viewed in such a bad light with these people we need on our side. If the moderators disagree with this feel free to change the thread topic as I only write this with good intent. As some know Ive thought hard about giving up on owning gamefowl and spending les time here with all the crazy h$u$ posts been going on but when I run across stuff like this it reminds me of what I admire about gamefowl most in the first place and that the power of will to keep going against all odds and never quit. If we could all be as strong willed and tough as our chickens thing might be different now.
    I guess h$u$ seems to think they can tell people now what dogs they can and cant breed by publicly showing dead dog carcasses to try and stop the breeding of purebreds . Yet they call us the monsters for wanting to own a few birds. I think more and more people are getting tired of their BS . Hopefully soon they'll cross the line and be stopped . It looks like more and more people are taking notice and are starting not to support their cause.

Help spread the word the less groups like this the better off the American lifestyle will be.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/02/11/****-protest-westminster-kennel-club-dog-show-msg-blood-soaked-dead-dogs/

These clowns just want to have control of other people lives .I mean think about it.

THE CLAIM IS :

They don't want people breeding purebreds cause it lowers the chance of a shelter dogs adoption. You don't see them as much going after people that are breeding mutts

THE TRUTH IS :

WHO GETS PAID WHEN SOMEONE ADOPTS A DOG? THEY DO ! So they have all these dogs they want to push off on people trying to pretend they care about the dogs when what they really want is the adoption fees and support money. They don't get a dime of peoples personal money when they sell a dog. Thats the real reason they want private breeders stopped right there.

us h$u$ it will not **** out
    Last edited by CIGAR; February 13th, 2019 at 05:03 AM.

Re: **** group attacks dog show owners

LOL, man that didn't take long. Guess its automatically set to edit that name out. Its a stupid a$$ name in the first place anyway.

thats it mate, its all about them making money. its a business.
    They don't solve the problem of people letting their dogs roam and producing mutts that people don't want. They are making it hard for people who do the right thing.
    Not that all these people that breed "purebreds" are all doing the right thing.

Over here they have banned anyone advertising a dog for sale, you will be prosecuted if you are not a registered breeder of "purebred stock"....
    It still doesn't stop anything, Government still get the money. we don't have any of those other groups here like you people have to deal with, yet someone sitting in a chair behind the desk with no real life experience still gets to lay down a law.

There is talk that sometime this year you will be fined for having a cock bird that is dubbed. People that show gamefowl will not be allowed to show their bird if it is dubbed.
    that part don't worry me personally as ill dub my birds till im too old to have any. None the less, these people just keep trying to lay down laws against us as a hole.
    Sooner or later there will be more groups of people pushing from the other side, these groups don't realize it yet but they are helping things swing away from their favour.
    Last edited by Crazy Eyes; February 12th, 2019 at 06:04 PM.

I checked it and its because the link got edited. Click the link then when the page tries to open backspace the **** out and replace it with P E T * and the link will work again. I agree I think eventually they will help destroy themselves. I hope its sooner rather than later.
    I think a lot of people in the U.S. not to be able to breed dogs because its potentially tax free money then these P*** type groups want to make it so you have to buy dogs from them. Last time I heard someone try to adopt a pet it was over a 100.00 . That's not too much but its pretty expensive for something they were going to kill anyway don't you think ? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by White thai View Post
    Carver your a good Guy. But the sabong sherrif says only talk about chickens. I like this story anyway. But dont Joke with the sherrif. Strange that he not give you a warning.he,s lurking behind a three every move i make hes watching.
    Thanks for the warning, the way I see it ( hopefully they see it the same ) is that the enemy of these dog breeders, livestock owners , hunters ,fishers etc etc are the same common enemy of gamefowl and gamefowl owners. While its not a direct post about gamefowl , its with gamefowl breeders in mind and our rights to preserve that it was posted. We need more people in the way of thinking to the old saying " The enemy of my enemy is my friend " Sad that's not how it is these days. If some of these radical groups aren't suppressed things will just continue to get worse for the gamefowl community.

Skincarver : He is just playing you. He has been calling me the Sherriff Since I posted this on one of his Dumb a$$ post about him posting Nonsense .. Here is my post and I quote(""This is a Forum titled Chicken Talk...

Its For SERIOUS gamefowl discussion only. Anything and everything about chickens. Stop stirring the Pot. . Please read the Forum Rules.... Its located at the Top it is Titled "New Members Please Read Before Posting!) End of Quote.. " He just thinks he is the only Smart/Clever one on here and everyone else is stupid and that we cant see through his BS.. Sorry to high jack your post. Its a good post though.. Just don't let him hood wink you..
    Quote Originally Posted by Skincarver View Post
    Thanks for the warning, the way I see it ( hopefully they see it the same ) is that the enemy of these dog breeders, livestock owners , hunters ,fishers etc etc are the same common enemy of gamefowl and gamefowl owners. While its not a direct post about gamefowl , its with gamefowl breeders in mind and our rights to preserve that it was posted. We need more people in the way of thinking to the old saying " The enemy of my enemy is my friend " Sad that's not how it is these days. If some of these radical groups aren't suppressed things will just continue to get worse for the gamefowl community.
    Last edited by Al Sanchez; February 13th, 2019 at 05:47 AM.

LOL, I don't get played I make them !!! Even though he claims to be a friend to me he opened the door for BS and I had it in control and you stepped in to stir it a little more. Im nobodys fool AL . I don't want mixed up in whatever BS is between you all , it has no place on this thread and needs to be settled through PM once and for all. This was intended to a thread to help spread the word about the forces we are all up against in the gamefowl community and possibly ideas what we could do about it by helping spread the word. Not another pissing match . Im slower to anger than I was when I was a younger man and try to be more considerate of others peoples feeling but Im getting pretty *** **** tired of trying to post sensible **** that might help our cause just to have it turned into a load of stupid BS . I could waste my time in a lot better ways . If anyone has taken the time to notice a lot of the members that were on here when I started are gone and its no wonder why. So AL , Thai feel free to go out it and take control of this thread Im out. Maybe you both can settle what needs settling here !!!! Right here on a thread that absolutely didn't needs either of your bull**** .You all couldn't have picked a better thread ! Hows it gonna look if a P*** group did find it.They would say agh hell we got nothing to worry about with this bunch of jackasses they cant even get along with each other little on come together enough to pose any kind of threat.
    Last edited by Skincarver; February 13th, 2019 at 09:54 AM.

Good thread so far regardless.
    I am sure of one thing if we don't get farm animals exempt from all of these people were won't be able to afford a hamburger pretty soon. I don't know how a farmer could stay in business much longer. Here in Florida hog farms are about a thing of the past due to stupid laws determining the amount of space and pen design.
    As far as pure bred go's they don't think we should breed animals for a purpose, any animal any purpose. These groups completely ignore the fact that God gave us dominion over the animals. They think they are smarter than our creator. Its blasphemy, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by hoghunterdave View Post
    Good thread so far regardless.
    I am sure of one thing if we don't get farm animals exempt from all of these people were won't be able to afford a hamburger pretty soon. I don't know how a farmer could stay in business much longer. Here in Florida hog farms are about a thing of the past due to stupid laws determining the amount of space and pen design.
    As far as pure bred go's they don't think we should breed animals for a purpose, any animal any purpose. These groups completely ignore the fact that God gave us dominion over the animals. They think they are smarter than our creator. Its blasphemy, plain and simple.
    Thanks Dave I appreciate it and agree 100% . I may not contribute as much as I could or should to this site or our cause but most times when I do I try my best to make sure its helpful . Im no angel don't want or pretend to be , when they do away with ****ing cheeseburgers my true colors will start to show lol .

I hope that day doesn't come in our lifetime , sure don't want it for my children or theirs , I want them to have a better life that what I have had not worse , but if people don't get serious about this **** and quit acting like its all a **** game its gonna be hear sooner than people think .

Then they'll have made criminals of us all . Cant hunt, cant fish, cant breed your own chickens or any animals without a having a mansion built for ever single one of them . Im for some regulations of course like the FDA most times and want to eat animals that are safe to eat naturally. But its just like you said with the way these groups are pushing livestock breeders into having so much space per animal the cost will be so high most families wont be able to afford it. As long as a place is sanitary enough to keep from making people sick they need to leave them alone. Im starting to see more and more commercials for that Protect the Harvest group that I posted about several months that are trying to protect farmers and the like. At least they have had enough backing to afford to get on TV and seem to be making a little progress on exposing these groups. I guess eventually we will all have to choose a side and stand our ground if we are able to put aside our own differences long enough.
    Last edited by Skincarver; February 13th, 2019 at 08:26 PM.