Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The matrix story is true and I sorted it out by logic

The matrix story is true and I sorted it out by logic

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/04/26/...a-times-editor

Bungled up by attempting to know who the source is to make him/her a target of retaliation when it is common knowledge that Ano and Esperon are the secondary and tertiary sources. How I love to be the "foreigner" to be "named as source" by Duterte. True! Why are they so defensive! If I am not the source, then secondary and tertiary sources are available. True! Ginawa akong panakip butas dahil malakas ang kalaban. Journalists and their leaders. I am not the one. I am peaceably resting in a psychiatric ward in Toronto. Tarantado pati si Duterte papatulan. "They are seeking death"- Bible.

This is the reason why they are irritated by Duterte whom they consider as a second rate journalist because he did not study journalism but despite of that was able to pen a long essay on rule of law. Here read:

http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=6246

This is my essay. How desperate are the hostile journalists to get Duterte to name me as the source of matrix when I am peaceably resting here in the psychiatric ward. Here is my essay. Duterte edited it.

http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=6247

Half of the number of journalists are going to hell..that is why they are "looking for trouble".

Desperation in life has caused these perpetrators of these crimes to produce these baseless incriminating statements. It might have been that they found out the life has been useless or hopeless because of the quagmire they have been in. Psychologists describe these persons as people "always looking for trouble". Moralists describe them as so very depraved that they want others to be like them or else suffer the consequences. Nonetheless, I have always given every criminal lawyer the benefit of the doubt. Yes, there might be rotten apples. But there have been very best ones aiming for the simple life, and those of truth, honesty and integrity minus the chicanery and mendacities of criminal defense lawyering. They either work for the Solicitor General's Office of the Inspector Generals of CSIS(Canadian Security and Intelligence Service).

I still love you, Senorita Beatriz - Don Quixote of Canada.
    Last edited by rollmao; April 28th, 2019 at 06:21 AM.

Re: The matrix story is true and I sorted it out by logic

Quote Originally Posted by rollmao View Post
    https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/04/26/...a-times-editor

Bungled up by attempting to know who the source is to make him/her a target of retaliation when it is common knowledge that Ano and Esperon are the secondary and tertiary sources. How I love to be the "foreigner" to be "named as source" by Duterte. True! Why are they so defensive! If I am not the source, then secondary and tertiary sources are available. True! Ginawa akong panakip butas dahil malakas ang kalaban. Journalists and their leaders. I am not the one. I am peaceably resting in a psychiatric ward in Toronto. Tarantado pati si Duterte papatulan. "They are seeking death"- Bible.

This is the reason why they are irritated by Duterte whom they consider as a second rate journalist because he did not study journalism but despite of that was able to pen a long essay on rule of law. Here read:

http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=6246

This is my essay. How desperate are the hostile journalists to get Duterte to name me as the source of matrix when I am peaceably resting here in the psychiatric ward. Here is my essay. Duterte edited it.

http://forums.tomisimo.org/showthread.php?t=6247

Half of the number of journalists are going to hell..that is why they are "looking for trouble".

Desperation in life has caused these perpetrators of these crimes to produce these baseless incriminating statements. It might have been that they found out the life has been useless or hopeless because of the quagmire they have been in. Psychologists describe these persons as people "always looking for trouble". Moralists describe them as so very depraved that they want others to be like them or else suffer the consequences. Nonetheless, I have always given every criminal lawyer the benefit of the doubt. Yes, there might be rotten apples. But there have been very best ones aiming for the simple life, and those of truth, honesty and integrity minus the chicanery and mendacities of criminal defense lawyering. They either work for the Solicitor General's Office of the Inspector Generals of CSIS(Canadian Security and Intelligence Service).

I still love you, Senorita Beatriz - Don Quixote of Canada.
    Gringo, Jane Honasan and all Ballesteros of Canada have been harassing me here in Canada sending in their agents and infiltrating Manulife to strike me off the list of mentally ill persons receiving disability benefits when I truly deserve them..You know Sheri Jane Baylon, when the photocopier breaks down I also break down experiencing the most harrowing feelings of panic attacks which feels as if the whole word is falling down on me. I freeze and I get paralyzed. As per report of my supervisor, "she sees me staring at the ceiling". The reason is that I am on a panic attack. You will feel them once you are in jail....As a sign of good faith, I am willing to work again once I get my pension so that if I ever get fired I have something to cling into.I promised my supervisor that I am willing to work up to age 78 once I get my pension. In 5 more years I will be back, God saved SOF. BY THAT TIME, BUSTED CUBAN SPY CRYSTAL WATKIN WILL HAVE BEEN DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND BY THAT TIME THAT SHE FIRES ME I HAVE PENSION TO LEAN ON. Sheri Jane Baylon, as per report of my psychiatrist you are aware that my workplace is riddled with French, Cuban, Chinese and Russia spies. Show me some understanding..

How dare you dispute the findings of my psychiatrist when he is the best psychiatrist in Canada. The Cuban moles like Shanna McFarlane and Crystal Watkin have been employing Cuban active measures in the workplace. Provocation, malicious mischief, breach of peace (coughing)..etc. All of these dastardly acts done to throw me off balance. Now that you are aware of these, Sheri Jane Baylon, do you still dispute the findings of my God saved psychiatrist and his God-saved kins? (They are giggling right now especially his daughter in CA) hi hi hi

Gringo and Jane Honasan are like vultures eagerly awaiting for the demise of Duterte. Why not defend Duterte when his enemies are at their worst?

Why am I not complaining of panic attacks now? Because there are no defective photocopiers to deal with. No economic saboteurs to deal with like Xerox mechanical engineers who deliberately destroy the copiers. No provocative and violent co-workers to deal with. (You know what we did to him? We kicked him in the tummy.- Brian Kwon) Lastly, I got personal security. The whole 7th floor of my apartment is riddled with RCMPs and Peel Police.

I earnestly beg of you, Senorita Beatriz. Please, please, love me. I truly regret my past actions. The more you tolerate my said discrepancies ( inciting you and seducing you to have phone sex with me) the more I fell in love with you. - Don Quixote of Canada. Eighty thousand British pounds was good enough compensation for my behavior (inciting you to phone sex), isn't it? "Conversation was going on smoothly and decently, when all of a sudden he (Don Quixote) asked me, "what are you wearing?" I got aroused."- Senorita Beatriz.

"Sira nga talaga ang ulo mo"- AFP General Abu who paired me with his scam artist daughter who scammed me of $2000 Canadian dollars. Daddy, ask Signals Intelligence who got scammed. Hi hi hi hi

Today, the above post is what I call our post Easter Sunday Church sermon - Cristo Ayala, CEO, Ayala Corporation. Cristo has been sexually harassed by co-workers. No matter how strong the temptation is, he cannot succumb to adultery not because it is a sin. Why? Eder would cut his d**k. ha ha ha ha

"MY KINGDOM IS OF THIS WORLD"- CRISTO AYALA, CEO AYALA CORPORATION. "I TEMPT THE DEVIL CUBAN SPY CRYSTAL WATKIN TO FIRE DOMINGO".

"WE WERE SCREWED. TOTALLY SCREWED BY THIS PIG"- DIRECTOR EDUARDO DELGADO RODRIGUEZ.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eduard...Rodr%C3%ADguez

"It was teamwork, Director Rodriguez. Merit goes to W.E. He was the imaginative spy who was partly responsible for Aspillaga. You kill him, all diplomats all over the world will get killed. We also hold Crystal Watkin and Shanna McFarlane hostage. By the time we dangle the guillotine to them we are sure they will elicit the names of other spies in their networks. My best advise is escape and evasion via container ship to Havana. Domingo finds them his personal liability. So what are you waiting for?"- Dick Fadden.

"We’re making great strides with our foreign partners—those ties are stronger than ever. And let me tell you, our intelligence allies around the world can really open doors and get things done on behalf of our country.
    I frequently meet with my foreign counterparts, either in Washington or over there, and they’re generally very interesting characters—for whom I have great regard and even fondness. There’s one counterpart who’s especially fun to engage—very James Bond-like. He worked his way up through his service, has great spy stories, and is definitely someone you want on your side.
    And when you have partnerships this close and personal, you have colleagues who go out of their way to share with CIA their really good stuff—their best intelligence. And our country is tangibly benefitting from these relationships." - Mi nueva novia Gina Haspel on me, Raul Castro. Fire your DGI director. A complete sell-out.

YES, I WAS THE PIG WHO SCREWED DGI. IF I WERE RAUL I WOULD FIRE YOU NOW!! - DOMINGO R. RODRIGUEZ, INTELLIGENCE CHIEF, COMMUNIST PARTY OF CANADA. Compromiso, senor Raul. "Over there.. was Brian Kwon's famous quote, CSE.
    Last edited by rollmao; April 28th, 2019 at 08:54 PM.

in the first place why is director eduardo delgado rodriguez exposing our cuban moles to surveillance cameras in the malls, passenger buses and bookstores. I removed surveillance on crystal watkin, shanna mcfarlane and ric massie to give them chance for extraction. Why is eduardo not responding to my prompts? A complete sell-out! Punyeta i warned them not to get caught. Still, they are 'seeking death' like eduardo! Punyeta. Hijo de ****. I will die a martyr but at least i die with a good fight, raul.

Sheri Jane Baylon does not believe what I said that I attempted "to volunteer" but the "librarians were hostile to me". Ask Elizabeth, "do you have warrant? Violation of due process for 'coughing'....etc. "Next time we put that in writing"- Sheri Jane Baylon. Negativity if done 6 times in the workplace is valid reason for rightful termination of employment"- Cristo Ayala in his workplace. Bah! You are suppose to be concerned by my "wellness". Who are the real coup plotters? HR Manullife or me? Bah! Why would I act or pretend to be insane. Those are valid reasons for rejection for future employment. "Katakot takot na acting ang ginawa mo para maniwala sila na sira ulo mo"- PNP Captain Jimmy Idolog, campaign manager of Gringo Honasan, who killed his fellow "braggart" PNP through friendly fire and who attempted to murder me and Ronaldo Tayag of Pampanga whose father was a sharpshooter-bodyguard of Arroyo. Captain Jimmy Idolog was also caused to be inebriated by his peers and dumped into a can into which they poured cement. You "DIE HARD",the movie,"- Peel Police rogue police officers. Assuming na hindi "corrupt" si HOnasan until his last years. Adulterous naman and terorista. He slept with Ramos's femme fatale concubine spy and terrorized the whole AFP. Masama rin siya. "NO one can truly say he is righteous"- Bible. How can Captain Benjamin Tanedo of AFP send his son to Ateneo Law school if soldiers are lowly paid? Masyadong maraming reklamo. Parang duwag na civilians like me and mga babaeng nakabistida lang ang kayang patulan. JUST ACCOMPLISH THE MISSION!!
    Last edited by rollmao; April 29th, 2019 at 08:47 PM.

Today, a transvestite employee of Indigo provoked me with "over there". There were 5 witnesses all standing around him. Do you know me? Am I an acquaintance? Am I a friend? Violation of privacy! Do not follow me. You are not welcome. These are the kinds of employees that HR Indigo hire. Accompanying that are mass firings of non-Cuban, non-Russian, non-French spies while the genuine moles remain to provoke these innocent people to file a $ 40 million to $400 million personal injury lawsuit against Heather Reisman for wrongful dismissal. Do not tell me I did not warn you. File a personal injury lawsuit against the manager or deputy manager and garnish all his/her properties. Not against Heather. She does not know what is happening in her company. $50 thousand dollar legal fees, Heather. What is $50 thousand to your net worth of $ 2.5 billion. www.andsinc.com

Provocation is a valid defense for homicide. But I know how to forgive because a Jew gave my nephew a 5 million dollar scholarship in medicine with $ 37 thousand dollars pocket money every year. What if a victim of the transvestite burns all branches of Indigo under the excuse that "if provocation is a valid defense for homicide much more can provocation be a valid defense for arson". Do not tell me I did not warn you. Arab terrorists are roaming around Indigo Sherway Garden. So in Indigo Square One. I reported them to CSIS.

I'm a sucker for you, Heather. I tolerate them all because it is not your fault. You are given the wrong advice by your managers. Probably French separatists! Get an Anderson Sinclair lawyer to sort all of these out just like what Cristo Ayala did upon my advice. So many anomalous incidents in his insurance company.

These incidents make me go 'crazier', Sheri Jane Baylon. Did "you write it down"? Or are you gloating? Bah!

Who first initiated it, Magda. Who knelt first beside me to incite arousal? You know I am 100% heterosexual but nonetheless, you brought the transvestite to stand beside me this morning to provoke me.

Магда, your encrypted name in Russian encrypted diplomatic mail. You got good cover. You took your holidays in Poland just like my neighbor.

Get an Anderson Sinclair lawyer, Heather. We are adept at these rare cases of espionage and economic sabotage. Look how many busted moles we got in our company and sister companies. 666. We used Ric Massie as lead.

Now I can say to Beatriz Zobel that "I am proud of my looks". I got charm and wit. Why would French intelligence pit me with LGBT "Jessica" and her LGBT hirees? Even Beatriz cannot resist my good looks! "Sobra ka na ha"- Bea Jr. "Still love you, senorita beatriz. Memories of phone sex still linger"- Domingo R. Rodriguez, Intelligence Chief, Communist Party of Canada.
    Last edited by rollmao; April 30th, 2019 at 12:07 AM.

Half of the number of spies of Jamaican intelligence are now in Canada. "Hotsauce" of CSIS tempted Cuban intelligence to send in their Cuban spies in Jamaican intelligence to reside in Canada to act as back up for Crystal Watkin of Fidelity National Financial and as a token to Jamaican intelligence by causing moles to surface in Jamaica. CSE decrypts do not lie. That is why Cuban spy in Canadian Forces, Marilyn Denis coddled Jamar of CHUM-FM to provoke me with "cough" while Marilyn Denis provokes me with "over there". W.E. tempted Cuban intelligence to get Marilyn Denis to say, "over there" and for Jamar to "cough". Those are identifying traits of Cuban spies. Invoking her membership in Canadian Forces repeatedly meant that something's amiss. Any witty counterintelligence officer will take the opposite. Man, there are documented moles in Canadian Forces. Read Jeffrey Delise. Surfacing Cuban moles are our forte in CSIS, which we shared with CIA. Take it from my nueva novia, Gina Haspel, Raul. You are screwed forever. Marllyn Denis has "trouble sleeping" because she did something crazy. She is also 'seeking death". Provocation is a valid defense for homicide - Canadian criiminal law. "Do not appear depressed in front of your company bosses"- W.E. I am telling you, Raul, how screwed you are. - Domingo R. Rodriguez, Intelligence Chief, Communist Party of Canada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Delisle

"We’re making great strides with our foreign partners—those ties are stronger than ever. And let me tell you, our intelligence allies around the world can really open doors and get things done on behalf of our country.
    I frequently meet with my foreign counterparts, either in Washington or over there, and they’re generally very interesting characters—for whom I have great regard and even fondness. There’s one counterpart who’s especially fun to engage—very James Bond-like. He worked his way up through his service, has great spy stories, and is definitely someone you want on your side.
    And when you have partnerships this close and personal, you have colleagues who go out of their way to share with CIA their really good stuff—their best intelligence. And our country is tangibly benefitting from these relationships." - Mi nueva novia Gina Haspel on me, Raul Castro. Fire your DGI director. A complete sell-out.

As of year "2007", DGI Director Rodriguez, knew that these sting operations have been going on. Despite of these, he remained lax and permissive and up to this point in time sacrificing the lives of thousands of our patriotic Cuban moles. Three or four Cuban spies are good enough manpower to sacrifice but two thousand is a terrible nightmare for me as Intelligence Chief, Communist Party of Canada, Raul. I only sacrificed Crystal Watkin and Ric Massie A complete sell-out. Delgado Rodriguez for you. Director of Intelligence, Cuban DGI.

My genuine bonafides, Raul. Posted in facebook account owned by Ramon Oscar Escobar.

Centrally planned economy sees to it that there are no excess farm products. Just enough for everybody. Read the CRISES OF OVERPRODUCTION. Nobody died of hunger in the Old Soviet Union. Collective farm festivities and camaraderie push the peasants to voluntary work while they get their fair share of the harvest. Those billboard signs are incentives that raise their morale, patriotic fervor and zeal to work while sacrificing their leisure time to work in the collective.They are not alienated. There is peace and tranquility in the collective farm. Believe me. I lived in the Old Soviet Union for 10 years.- Domingo R. Rodriguez, Intelligence Chief, Communist Party of Canada.

Again my bonafides, el hijo de Dios, Raul Castro.

If the world is disciplined enough not to be captivated by American music, I am betting my last $300 thousand dollars, America would have been a poor 4th World country. We in the Communist Party of Canada demand action. To be lulled into American music in North Korea is unacceptable. Cuba has better sounding indigenous and local music which put visitors into a trance. We demand action. It is as easy as imposing discipline on coffee drinkers to fall in line and wait for their turn to be served. Never patronize American music. Bah! - Domingo R. Rodriguez, Intelligence Chief, Communist Party of Canada.

FIRE DELGADO RODRIGUEZ, DIRECTOR DGI. A COMPLETE SELL-OUT LIKE ASPILLAGA! A TRAITOR TO CUBAN SOVEREIGNTY!
    Last edited by rollmao; April 30th, 2019 at 08:29 PM.

Again my bonafides, el hijo de Dios, Raul Castro. Fire your Intelligence Director Eduardo Delgado Rodriguez. No idea whatsoever of and deliberately closes his eyes to double or triple agentry. Two thousand Cuban moles deliberately compromised by Eduardo D. Rodriguez are nightmares for me, Raul. Three men whom EDR dispatched to 'cough' with no regard for their personal security were whisked away in a van upon leaving the bus. Fire him! A complete sell-out.

" Philippine social democracy offset the benefits afforded by the centrally planned economy. It goes against the economic laws that make the centrally planned economy viable. If the C.P.E can distribute fruits "from each according to his abilities to each according to his needs", social democracy does not do this instead, 'from each according to his abilities, to the capitalist according to his needs, whims and caprices'. Go figure.

All the lovely provincial lasses of the Philippines are all taken. Molested and deflowered by a sex-maniacal capitalist-Chinese spy named Lucio Tan. One lady I met had her house roof fixed by having herself deflowered by Lucio Tan. God saved Kim Jong Un does not do this instead he respects the chastity of his female soldiers and subjects. It is sexist and chauvinist and goes against the tenets of Marxism-Leninism-Stalinism"- Domingo R. Rodriguez, Intelligence Chief, Communist Party of Canada; Intelligence Chief, CPP-NPA

..." I know you are always in the night shift..and I am going to get you fired"- Senorita Beatriz Urujijo to Don Quixote. Senorita Beatriz Zobel shall be our "Professor, Comparative Literature" in Heaven. Senorita Sofia Zobel Elizalde shall be our teacher in Dance, University of God.

..eh gaga pala siya..bakit siya nagpadonselya..Find a decent job - Christian nun. Her reply, "a decent job cannot fix my roof.., Sister ___- victim of deflowerment.

"Nagtatrabaho ka pa?" asked PKP (Soviet or Moscow oriented; not Maoist) six times. "Hindi. Fired na ako, Maria" - Intel Chief, CPP-NPA.."Teka muna, bakit ka nagmamadali?"- asked PKP Maria B.."HAHAnap ako nang bagong trabaho"- Intel Chief, CPP-NPA. Inggitera numero uno! Huwag mo akong pagkainggitan. Wala akong kotse hindi gaya mo. Wala akong bahay. At gusto kong tumira sa Unyong Sobyet hindi gaya mo na komunista pero gustong manirahan sa kapitalistang estado. Inggitera. Anong wala sa boyfriend mo? o anong meyroon.

Putlang putla ang inggitera. Nagdidilim ang paningin. Hinding hindi ako mafa-fire. Ako ang may-ari ng kompanya. C'mon sabotage it gaya lang nang ginagawa mo sa dental clinic ni W.R. How can a dental clinic win clients if the employees are rude? Malicious mischief. Why? YOu lost one client. Ako. Lilipat na ako ng dental clinic dahil nasusuklam akong makita ka. Ang pangit mo! WHAT THE F*** DO YOU CARE IF I AM STILL WORKING OR NOT? VIOLATION TO PRIVACY! HUMAN RIGHT VIOLATION. INDICTABLE UNDER THE CRIMINAL STATUTES OF CANADA.

https://www.ticortitle.com/

"Hey, SOF, are you insured?", I asked. "Why, are you going to sue me?, SOF asked. "NO, you might commit a mistake in the title search..", me. Hence, I invented Title Insurance. "You can improvise, can't you? You are a lawyer"- ex father in law PNP Intel Chief, Roberto Delfin, my bitterest enemy inside the household. I am communist, to the very depths of my soul.

Yes I am rich and it would be hard for a rich man like me and Dr. W.R to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. It does not say it would "be impossible for us". It says, it "would be hard". Fidel Castro is also rich. Raul Castro is also rich. Only the two brothers can afford a yatch in Cuba. Despite of that gruesome wishes of half of the number Left employees vis-a-vis good Left employees that our wives and daughters get raped for "alleged exploitation" exist in their evil minds even if we don't truly deserve them. Josef Stalin raped Krupskaya. Man, we're law abiding. Double jeopardy! Kaawaan na lang ninyo kami. Just have pity on us. For a mere $207 dollars Dr. Rodriguez has satisfied our wants to the utmost. He is not assured of his profits. Sometimes he runs out of cash to fill in the payroll so he has to withdraw from his capital gains or worst to borrow money from bank.
    Last edited by rollmao; May 4th, 2019 at 08:00 PM.

As I've kept on harping and harping to you General Eduardo Delgado Rodriguez, "STAY AWAY FROM ME". Don't get your DGI agents to sit beside me or start conversations with me in the escalator. I warned you (to be fair with you with numbers) 16 times. Still you persisted compromising your more than 2000 DGI agents. Not only did their cougar dresses and blouses gave them away. "Crystal Watkin's "coughing" and the rest's gave them away. Treason through gross negligence! You should be hanged. What can Floridan DGIs make of these statements. They will think they are in peril and will refuse to work for you and DGI. Tonto! Estupido! Cabron!

The Political Right, Cenre and Left (not extreme Left) are poking fingers at me. And you are suppose to be Extreme Left, Eduardo Delgado Rodriguez. You must be crazy!!

PROBLEMS IN THE LABOUR MOVEMENT by Domingo R. Rodriguez, Intelligence Chief, Communist Party of Canada; Intelligence Chief, CPP-NPA

To the past and present generation, the massacre of Haymarket in the late 1800s has still been onomatopoeic. The remorseful event still echoes the same odious and antagonistic relations between labour and capital. Worker alienation has been so prevalent that one cannot “fuss out” anyone who is not disaffected. “The feeble elderly is bullied by his white supervisor and suffers from more debilitations when directed by the skinhead to lower a forty pound merchandise from the fourteen foot shelf. That’s the purely sad state of affairs for labour,” quipped Ernesto, a trade union leader. “In the end, what do we get to lose,” premonitions he casts in the wind.

Aside from cutbacks, concessions, privatizations, we suffer more wearing out from pernicious capitalist restructuring, US corporate takeovers, and maleficent capital moving offshore. These are the main reasons that asphyxiate us workers and lead us to destitution and desperation. “We’re given false hopes of permanent security which temporarily “take us to high heavens”. Then we get laid off one day before our sixth month, then we get laid off again. The cycles continue until we end up jobless permanently, rely on welfare and sometimes go homeless. We have no means to oppose apartment evictions,: said teary eyed Armando, a Peruvian Army officer in Toronto.

“Precarious work is the bane of the bulk of workers in Toronto. Further down are scabs and those who feel “little solidarity” with the rest of the disenfranchised. “I was made to stand the malodorous scent of chemicals which they can easily transport in a place where no one can scent them. The more you complain, the more they do it,” said Dora Philby. Harassment cases are dismissed due to the penury of the prosecuting litigants. “There is no justice in the workplace. There is no valid excuse for committing unfair labour practices. Wrongful dismissals should be given preferential treatment by pro bono lawyers in Toronto. We sometimes end up with our salaries garnished by our lawyers,” said Longoria, a bar waitress.”

“Furthermore, “the labour movement has always had major political divisions. A decade ago, for instance, vibrant debates raged between those who argued in favour of worker “empowerment” and labour investment funds, and those who call for heightened class independence and political controls on capital. Today, squabbles over jurisdictional interests trump in such debates. This partly related to fierce competition for new members. But it has more to do with the lack of alternative perspectives in the movement and several key internal problems.” Labour investment funds are anathema to working class consciousness derived from its opposition to capital and all capitalist schemes which disenfranchised not only the strangled workers but also bankrupt businessmen whose numbers co-equal the numbers of them starting out with their filthy harebrained schemes. (Statistics Canada)”

“Also, changes to the legal framework for organizing have become pro-employer in recent years. But fundamental problems lie within the movement itself. Organizing is seen too often as a way of increasing the membership of individual unions and not as a strategy to build the class as a whole. There is little interest in collectively building multi-union efforts for an organizing breakthrough in any sector.”

There is always that common misconception that anybody who encourages substantive debates over union policies in the major unions is extreme-Left. They are often dismissed as “trouble makers”, people who are “not in touch with current labour issues.” Reminiscent of the crisis of the German Left in the 1900s, they are expelled from either the Labour Party or the movement in connivance with persons of dubious affiliations like CSIS and RCMP agents with “attained blessings” from Cuba’s Communist Party and its labour organs. “Leaderships often predetermine the outcome of debates. In larger forums, such as conventions, controversial decisions are made behind the scenes. Aside from a handful of dissidents, the debates are often sterile. “The movement is always riddled with lots of RCMPS, Toronto police undercover agents and CSISs. How can they come with such wise decisions?”, said Felisisimo Mamao as castigates his nephew for joining Peel Police.

“Central control in powerful private sector unions allows them to coordinate bargaining strategies and organize unified political campaigns. That is their strength. However, it also prevents alternative perspectives from percolating up from the bottom and smothers potential challenges. Large public sector unions are so decentralized they lack the capacity to organize key debates, carry out focused campaigns or common collective bargaining approaches. Some groups within these unions have used their autonomy to wage creative challenges to employers. But others have supported employers in the face of progressive policies of the elected central leadership.”

“The present generation of Canadian union leaders are, for the most part, smart, dedicated unionists who have come from workplaces. They face challenges that are different and more complex than their predecessors. They often come out of a common political tradition, having fought and won significant gains in the past, engaging in some of the 1990s mass struggles and reformist political activities. But the current context cannot be addressed through traditional approaches. With the weakness of the Left and the ebb of mass struggles, they have little impetus to entertain other approaches. Without any real sense of the possibility of challenging the logic of capital, they have become ambivalent about organizing the kind of collective resistance of earlier periods or leading new ones today.”

“The Socialist Party of Canada and the Communist Party of Canada brings about a socialist orientation to the labour movement that recognize and condemns the current era of employer aggressiveness rooted in the present stage of capitalism. For us communists, labour should be in the forefront of the struggle for democratic control over capital. This would include struggling deeper integration with US imperialism via NAFTA and military alliances. We challenge lean production techniques and practices. We argue for a different kind of economy and workplace, those which resemble the Yugoslavian socialist market economy with its attendant socialist labour code, housing policies, pension plans and welfare benefits.”

Neo-liberalism does not suffice in this dog-eat-dog world., For every penny we save, the capitalist economy takes a dollar. Unable to sustain our children’s education, we succumb to moonlighting, selling our bodies to dirty old men and gays with the possibility of contracting the dreadful HIV. Neo-liberalism offers only 5 percent of the benefits afforded to us by the socialist labour code of the Old Soviet Union. The Socialist Code of Ethics has always been implanted in the minds of our noble masters who are the most tolerant and patient bosses in the world. “Workers of the world unite. You have nothing to lose but your chains!!”

Cuba is respected today in Latin America for its achievements.
    Cuba has mass organizations and unions.
    Cuba is a one-party state.
    Cuba is a state-owned economy.
    The great advances have occurred in health and education.
    Cuba’s average life expectancy is among the top 25 in the world and almost equal to the US.
    Many Cubans continue to support the revolution because of socialist ideals and material gains from the revolution. Nationalist sentiment against being re-subjugated to US imperialism also plays a role.
    Cuba will succeed in the transition to socialism even if it stands isolated in a global capitalist economy.
    Venezuela and China are willing aid and trade partners.
    Fidel and Raul Castro are great men idolized by Cubans.
    Cuba has the second best intelligence agency in the world
    Last edited by rollmao; May 4th, 2019 at 11:56 PM.

Long live Joe

An army expert once argued that the Red Army officer corps, whose origins came with Lenin’s benediction and Lev Trotsky’s methodological manner of thinking and management, was, for the most part, unprofessional throughout its existence and that this deficit of professional ability left it unable to defend itself during Stalin’s terror purge, caused the failure to conquer Finland, had disastrous consequences in the first year of the German invasion of the USSR in 1941-42, and contributed to the large number of casualties throughout the war. Its unprofessional nature compounded the debacle of Afghanistan and was the most significant cause of the public’s loss of faith when the military came under scrutiny during Mikhail Gorbachev’s reform era in the mid-1980s.

The question that concerns me is, would Lev Trotsky have made it a professional army if he had been in power? When the military situation deteriorated, Stalin effectively took control of the army. This was the sort of power of leadership the revolution required to survive, but it was a challenge to Trotsky, who had created the Red Army with the help of so-called ‘military experts’ - ex-tsarist officers. Stalin distrusted these ‘useful’ renegades and shot them whenever possible.

Always take note that Lev Trotsky had all the chances to stand up for Stalin, but instead turned him into a foe. Given the foreboding of a counterrevolutionary coup d’etat approaching and carried out by former tsarist officers, one cannot blame Joseph Stalin for arranging a massive purge that overwrought the whole chain of command, from top to bottom.

He opposed Stalin impertinently on all issues. The former tsarist officers were a real menace, but still Lev mollycoddled them under the expedient that an army is in need of military specialists in order to make it professional. Brushing off Stalin’s argument of political or ideological purity in the army, he insisted on contradicting him in all matters.

It might also be surmised that Trotsky had not anticipated a power struggle once Lenin died, despite Stalin’s malicious moves to shuffle or remove his appointed generals and commissars. Lev did not take the necessary precautions. He was good in political posturing and manoeuvres. But he did not expect a bloodbath, with Stalin as the executor.

Stalin, then, knew better. Trotsky was turned into a political mediocrity who should have known what to do, given his Machiavellian instincts in the realm of Soviet politics and totalitarianism. He was not in touch with reality.

Despite heavy losses during the war against Finland and the German invasion, the Soviet army was indeed a professional army. It was able to defy all the odds and it came to equal the United States of America in the number of intercontinental ballistic missiles, etc. The Soviet army was the most feared among democratic-capitalist states. The invasion of Yemen, the arming of North Vietnam, etc, proved not only its military stamina, but also its capability to subvert any country it chose.

Today we have Trotskyites and Stalinists in our midst. They come from all walks of life. The only difference between the two contending factions is that the latter always succeed in dominating the leadership of all recognised communist parties of the world and their central organs. The Trotskyites are justifiably condemned and persecuted because they denied Joseph Stalin the chance to explain himself or rebut their allegations. Without Koba, the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics would not have been a superpower. Long live Joseph Stalin!

Domingo R. Rodriguez, Intelligence Chief, Communist Party of Canada; Intelligence Chief, CPP-NPA

I am flexible enough to both Stalinist or Maoist but resilient to whoever el hijo de Dios is in power hence deserves my patronage, not that I am incorrigible. Los hijos like Raul Castro who is Stalinist and Jose Maria Sison who is Maoist deserves tight security. Devils like Trotsky deserves to be cast in the dustbin of history. I do not like to judge you but you are acting like....(never mind). More than 2000 Cuban moles compromised! Worse than Kim Philby!
    Last edited by rollmao; May 5th, 2019 at 12:08 AM.

AS NARRATED BY DOMINGO, A CONVINCED COMMUNIST
    I was lucky to be invited at Parliament Hill
    My feelings drifted from gloom to thrill
    What was I going to wear on that ballroom dance
    On which everyone was eager to get his chance
    A Member of Parliament took the time to invite
    Me to a dance dressed the grooviest that night
    I made a polite gesture of rejection
    That caused her melancholy and dejection
    I'm sorry Ma'm but I'm looked down upon as a leper
    A communist like me deserves only to be a house helper
    Manning the kitchen and serving (pause)
    Well, I'm a leper, too, dinlot, 'undeserving'
    Answers resonated inside their sensitive cochleas to hear
    Caused their conscious minds to remain astir
    Thus were convinced of our zeal such that we can tease
    That we were made Party members with such ease

Domingo R. Rodriguez, Intelligence Chief, CPP-NPA; Intelligence Chief, Communist Party of Canada

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/cp-newsale...185721814.html

2 of the two thousand Cuban moles compromised because DGI Director Eduardo Delgado Rodriguez does not want to lose a debate.
    He repeated them again this afternoon in the bus although slightly different in his modus operandi. How can Eduardo sleep with this?
    Tonto! Estupido! Cabron! Espionage is an unforgivable act! You can murder and still get away with life sentence. But espionage? No!
    Have pity on your DGI men and women sacrificing their lives for you, Eduardo. Gross negligence leading to treason. Blood is in your hands,
    Eduardo. How can I prevent this. I am only a small voice! Their fates are in your hands, General Rodriguez.

STAY AWAY FROM ME, SENOR EDUARDO! Those surveillance cameras are sharp. They are loaded with 45 megapixels.

Look what you did to Dean Glinos. Stay away from me. Por favor. Forget me! I am as good as dead!

Look at what you did to Jamie Harms and his kins. Do you know what they did to them? Coaxed them to escape to Cuba via container ship. What did authorities do? Misdirected the vessel to an unknown location!!! Tonto! Estupido! Cabron! Eduardo!
    Last edited by rollmao; May 7th, 2019 at 06:52 AM.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/cp-newsale...185721814.html

2 of the two thousand Cuban moles compromised because DGI Director Eduardo Delgado Rodriguez does not want to lose a debate.
    He repeated them again this afternoon in the bus although slightly different in his modus operandi. How can Eduardo sleep with this?
    Tonto! Estupido! Cabron! Espionage is an unforgivable act! You can murder and still get away with life sentence. But espionage? No!
    Have pity on your DGI men and women sacrificing their lives for you, Eduardo. Gross negligence leading to treason. Blood is in your hands,
    Eduardo. How can I prevent this. I am only a small voice! Their fates are in your hands, General Rodriguez.

STAY AWAY FROM ME, SENOR EDUARDO! Those surveillance cameras are sharp. They are loaded with 45 megapixels.

Look what you did to Dean Glinos. Stay away from me. Por favor. Forget me! I am as good as dead!

Look at what you did to Jamie Harms and his kins. Do you know what they did to them? Coaxed them to escape to Cuba via container ship. What did authorities do? Misdirected the vessel to an unknown location!!! Tonto! Estupido! Cabron! Eduardo!
    I HAVE NO CONTROL OF THE UNCONTROLLABLE AND LAWLESS, CANADIAN FORCES, Eduardo. Even I am NOT sacrosanct. Look what they did to A___ , a Chinese spy-lifeguard and swimming instructor who allowed a "cancelled" CF recruit to drown in a swimming class. They turned him into an assassin and then left out in the cold to die. GOOD IS EVIL, EVIL IS GOOD!!!!
    Last edited by rollmao; May 7th, 2019 at 07:02 PM.

I HAVE NO CONTROL OF THE UNCONTROLLABLE AND LAWLESS, CANADIAN FORCES, Eduardo. Even I am NOT sacrosanct. Look what they did to A___ , a Chinese spy-lifeguard and swimming instructor who allowed a "cancelled" CF recruit to drown in a swimming class. They turned him into an assassin and then left out in the cold to die. GOOD IS EVIL, EVIL IS GOOD!!!!
    I should not had told if the Cuban DGI is not going to kill me under the excuse of GOOD IS EVIL. Cuban agents wearing green (color of Canadian Forces) and black hiding under the facade of and taunting me in the bus with "good is evil" when it is suppose to be "evil is good". DGI is divided between good and evil. I was hiding that fact to unify DGI until the devil Eduardo conspired to kill me under the excuse of good is evil ashamed of his Father the Devil who insists that evil is good. God is a communist while the Blessed Virgin Mary is bourgoisie. Bitterest of enemies. Tempted by Canadian Security and Intelligence Service. Eduardo Delgado Rodriguez for you. A sucker! You are bamboozled, Eduardo. You just caused your agents to surface upon temptation by the gifted counterintelligence officers of CSIS. You have blood in your hand, Eduardo. Look at what Janet of first floor of my apartment is wearing. Black. Itching to kill me. Cleaner blew your lid. Not me, Janet. Three to six busted DGI moles is forgivable, Eduardo. But 2000+ DGIs is treason! Unforgivable! Why would you kill me when I am officer class materiel of DGI. I am also designated Intelligence Chief, Communist Party of Canada. Are you taking orders from CSIS who probably gave you instructions to cause your agents to 'wear green and black'?

I am NOT CSIS. Do you think they will accept me with this kind of literature. They will not accept me instead they will deduct $5000 dollars from my RRSPs a day which they have been doing to me since last year. Out of $190 thousand dollars. I got only $25 thousand dollars left in my RRSPs. I cannot complain. The harassment shall go on if I whine.
    Last edited by rollmao; May 11th, 2019 at 05:40 PM.

I should not had told if the Cuban DGI is not going to kill me under the excuse of GOOD IS EVIL. Cuban agents wearing green (color of Canadian Forces) and black hiding under the facade of and taunting me in the bus with "good is evil" when it is suppose to be "evil is good". DGI is divided between good and evil. I was hiding that fact to unify DGI until the devil Eduardo conspired to kill me under the excuse of good is evil ashamed of his Father the Devil who insists that evil is good. God is a communist while the Blessed Virgin Mary is bourgoisie. Bitterest of enemies. Tempted by Canadian Security and Intelligence Service. Eduardo Delgado Rodriguez for you. A sucker! You are bamboozled, Eduardo. You just caused your agents to surface upon temptation by the gifted counterintelligence officers of CSIS. You have blood in your hand, Eduardo. Look at what Janet of first floor of my apartment is wearing. Black. Itching to kill me. Cleaner blew your lid. Not me, Janet. Three to six busted DGI moles is forgivable, Eduardo. But 2000+ DGIs is treason! Unforgivable! Why would you kill me when I am officer class materiel of DGI. I am also designated Intelligence Chief, Communist Party of Canada. Are you taking orders from CSIS who probably gave you instructions to cause your agents to 'wear green and black'?

I am NOT CSIS. Do you think they will accept me with this kind of literature. They will not accept me instead they will deduct $5000 dollars from my RRSPs a day which they have been doing to me since last year. Out of $190 thousand dollars. I got only $25 thousand dollars left in my RRSPs. I cannot complain. The harassment shall go on if I whine.
    WHY THROW AT ME VENEZUELA, Eduardo Delgado Rodriguez. Just because busted Cuban spies Raybould, Morneau and Freeland had a hand on it, it follows that a Canadian like me supports them? Freeland's HALF-HEARTED efforts to wage a coup using Guaido and then ABANDONING him and living him out in the cold upon your instructions reveals the evil you, Eduardo. What if the coup succeeds? Freeland is not the only factor. There are other factors like a supportive military. A gamble which paid off because of luck. Evil is evil, Good is good. I SUPPORT child of God MADURO. Look nobody among the Liberals would support my findings.

Morneau, Freeland and Raybould SURFACED using Eduardo as a victim of temptation. CSIS and CIA tempted him. He succumbed to temptation because he is a devil.Now that we let them all hangout. You got me. Hand in the cookie jar! I am CUBAN DGI, to the very depths of my soul, Eduardo! 2000+ busted Cuban DGIs are NIGHTMARES for me. Look I wake up in the middle of the night alarmed and perspiring. I cannot sleep because of what you did.- Domingo R. Rodriguez, Intelligence Chief, Communist Party of Canada.

Look at what CIA is now doing. Exhorting the rest of DGIs and communists to declare, "We are all devils" not caring if they are really are and compromising other los hijos de Dios like Raul Castro, Maduro, STalin, Lenin..Remember what Stalin called Trotsky? 'Devil'.. Stalin was a man of God. A Christian seminarian.

Look at what evil bourgoisie did to socialist-closet communist el hijo de Dios Putin. I am not saying that you are prone to doing it too to Raul. But who knows. Power corrupts! The lives of his loved ones shall be imperiled and I am sure you will harm them given the fact that el hijo de Dios Raul Castro is not disciplining me because all i want to say is the truth!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/vladimir-p...204109806.html

2000+ busted Cuban spies in Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa, New York, Washington DC are terrible nightmares for me! That is all I want to point out. Let this be a lesson to future DGI intelligence officers. Can yo sleep with that? Do not let anger and animosity rule your lives. Be objective and impartial. 2000+. How can one live with that?
    Last edited by rollmao; May 12th, 2019 at 01:49 AM.

It's so f******* obvious. Sit on my seat of preference and then move to the front. You must be throwing a
    tantrum at Raul. I just stated the facts. For so many years I've been warning you including agents of CPP-
    NPA, "STAY AWAY FROM ME". Do not give them clues but you are acting as if you are giving them away.
    Are you a desperate spy harboring suspicions that you are about to get fired that is why you are giving
    them away? Just STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!! Eduardo Delgado Rodriguez.

Almost all of my Cuban spy neighbours here at 3023 Parkerhill Road, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5B4B3 were inserted by the administrator named Cuban spy Daria Berezowska. When they cough in the elevator, I cough back, "Cuban spy", their silence are defeaning plus they get rattled like Crystal Watkin. A neighbour named Mina coughed today. So I coughed back, "Cuban spy". She was silent and rattled. Man, Daria Berezowska admitted to me that she takes her holidays in Cuba. Maybe to link up with Cuban lesbians. PROVOCATION IS A VALID DEFENSE FOR HOMICIDE. At a remote corner, one lady with pink hair. PINK! coughed. I coughed back, "Cuban spy". She told on me to the guy on the other corner where I will take the bus through her iphone. When she and I got there, the police were waiting. QUE HORROR! CSIS is ahead of us by 18 years. Tapos papatayin pa ako ni cough Honasan. Life is not fair, man.

Daria Berezowska told me "this is enough": requirements for subsidized rent. Tapos humingin ng isa pa. Tapos isa pa. In connivance with the other Cuban spies of Manulife I was not able to get them. Kapag hindi ko na-submit, tataas ang rent ko ng additional $500 dollars. Harassment! And nobody is giving a damn even if the whole intelligence community of Peel Police and RCMP knows about it. Aba, may demonyo nga sa lupa.

CAMP DAY!! Siding with the angels Barrister Albert Campea and Barrister Domingo is 'FUNNY".. (the ladies of andsinc.com)

DGI Director Eduardo Delgado Rodriguez es el hijo de Satanas.

"Come..." (into my room)- Raymunda Sherron, espia Cubana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im8bi_vOP8M

Abetting the crime of having sex with a minor. Andrew Scheer for you. Tempted by CSIS. Today a young girl sat beside me. She was wearing shorts. She is slavic. Probably sent by Andrew Scheer. Andrew Scheer is liable for libel. Wernick was the one who made the pitch to Raybould. Not Justin Trudeau. Scheer is desperate to get me because he is going to jail. Conservatives might dominate Parliament but without Scheer who is going to jail for libel. Racist. Criminal! Abettor of crimes! My intel is accurate. Scheer was fed with inaccurate intel about me. He bit because he is full of animosity, hate and prejudice. You notice, Scheer that even if you acting like a devil I do not call you a devil. Why? Libel!

https://ipolitics.ca/2019/05/23/sche...sex-offenders/

Why liberals are the most partriotic! They would not sell us out to the French! DGSE!!! "Maybe the best thing to do is allow them to separate"- Conservative on Parti and Bloc Quebecois whom I overheard in a cocktails party. Verdad! True! The devil is a liar - Bible.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/sche...sity-1.4182184

Why are you hiding busted Cuban spy Rona Ambrose!, Andrew Scheer. Expose her! I don't see her during parliamentary debates! The devil is devious!- Bible.
    Last edited by rollmao; May 31st, 2019 at 05:24 AM.

Re. Cassandra, Lilliana and Sheri Jane Baylon of Manulife

Just because I made a scathing remark of Mrs. Baylon and raised my voice, you do
    not have rights to withhold my certification (of my disability pay and the amount).
    Do not right an alleged wrong with another wrong. All have equal recourse to the law.
    Bring me to court. Do not right a wrong with another wrong. Harassment.
    Righting an alleged wrong with another wrong is an alleged crime. Manulife security
    chief knows the law. Go ask her.

Permanently broken encryption codes reveal that disgruntled employees are
    deliberately committing crimes on clients to abet the crime of harassment so
    that their employers be stripped of their properties. I am not going to file
    a class action lawsuit against Manulife. They are innocent. They do not know
    what has been happening in their workplaces. Justice for the innocents.
    Last edited by rollmao; June 3rd, 2019 at 11:24 PM.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...a-in-crackdown

No criminal intent to spread views nor in committing acts or omissions that intend to subvert the russian government.
    Their aims are heavenly...Their much anticipated "New Kingdom" 'incorporeal'.. "My Kingdom is not of this world"- Jesus Christ. "We shall be persecuted"- Biblical prophecy.
    www.andsinc.com $ 50 thousand dollars.
    Last edited by rollmao; June 4th, 2019 at 09:46 AM.

Re. Chinese spies in Jehovah's Witnesses.

Why I am not a pussy like Honasan. Chinese active measures on me involve Chinese spy-honeytraps
    who will direct either naive or innocent members or recruiters in Jehovah's Witnesses to recruit me.
    Once I become a member, Chinese PLA or MSS will burn me, espionage slang for scandalize.
    They will reveal my Muslim past and exhort other Muslims to kill me for defection, DEATH which is justified
    in the Quran. Associated with this is revealing to my fellow Muslims that twice or thrice had I eaten
    pork. Because of all of these Chinese spy operations on me, there is no other way to explain why
    it has become operational. CSIS tempted Chinese PLA or MSS to do it while reading their diplomatic
    mail. Dummies and cribs are tools by Signals Intelligence, the agency responsible for cracking
    encryption codes. Because of these Chinese active measures, I will have to remain a Muslim.I am not
    seeking death. Allah
    is Great!!! hi hi hi hi hi hi hi !! WE IN THE AFP ARE ALL AS GOOD AS DEAD! SERVE THE PEOPLE!
    BE LAW ABIDING PUBLIC SERVANTS!! STAND UP FOR JESUS CHRIST! STAND UP FOR MOHAMMED
    AND PASTE THEIR PICTURES ON BUS SHELTERS IN CHINA!!
    Last edited by rollmao; June 4th, 2019 at 05:51 PM.

as i've kept on harping and harping to you general eduardo delgado rodriguez, "stay away from me". Don't get your dgi agents to sit beside me or start conversations with me in the escalator. I warned you (to be fair with you with numbers) 16 times. Still you persisted compromising your more than 2000 dgi agents. Not only did their cougar dresses and blouses gave them away. "crystal watkin's "coughing" and the rest's gave them away. Treason through gross negligence! You should be hanged. What can floridan dgis make of these statements. They will think they are in peril and will refuse to work for you and dgi. Tonto! Estupido! Cabron!

the political right, cenre and left (not extreme left) are poking fingers at me. And you are suppose to be extreme left, eduardo delgado rodriguez. You must be crazy!!

Problems in the labour movement by domingo r. Rodriguez, intelligence chief, communist party of canada; intelligence chief, cpp-npa

to the past and present generation, the massacre of haymarket in the late 1800s has still been onomatopoeic. The remorseful event still echoes the same odious and antagonistic relations between labour and capital. Worker alienation has been so prevalent that one cannot “fuss out” anyone who is not disaffected. “the feeble elderly is bullied by his white supervisor and suffers from more debilitations when directed by the skinhead to lower a forty pound merchandise from the fourteen foot shelf. That’s the purely sad state of affairs for labour,” quipped ernesto, a trade union leader. “in the end, what do we get to lose,” premonitions he casts in the wind.

aside from cutbacks, concessions, privatizations, we suffer more wearing out from pernicious capitalist restructuring, us corporate takeovers, and maleficent capital moving offshore. These are the main reasons that asphyxiate us workers and lead us to destitution and desperation. “we’re given false hopes of permanent security which temporarily “take us to high heavens”. Then we get laid off one day before our sixth month, then we get laid off again. The cycles continue until we end up jobless permanently, rely on welfare and sometimes go homeless. We have no means to oppose apartment evictions,: Said teary eyed armando, a peruvian army officer in toronto.

“precarious work is the bane of the bulk of workers in toronto. Further down are scabs and those who feel “little solidarity” with the rest of the disenfranchised. “i was made to stand the malodorous scent of chemicals which they can easily transport in a place where no one can scent them. The more you complain, the more they do it,” said dora philby. Harassment cases are dismissed due to the penury of the prosecuting litigants. “there is no justice in the workplace. There is no valid excuse for committing unfair labour practices. Wrongful dismissals should be given preferential treatment by pro bono lawyers in toronto. We sometimes end up with our salaries garnished by our lawyers,” said longoria, a bar waitress.”

“furthermore, “the labour movement has always had major political divisions. A decade ago, for instance, vibrant debates raged between those who argued in favour of worker “empowerment” and labour investment funds, and those who call for heightened class independence and political controls on capital. Today, squabbles over jurisdictional interests trump in such debates. This partly related to fierce competition for new members. But it has more to do with the lack of alternative perspectives in the movement and several key internal problems.” labour investment funds are anathema to working class consciousness derived from its opposition to capital and all capitalist schemes which disenfranchised not only the strangled workers but also bankrupt businessmen whose numbers co-equal the numbers of them starting out with their filthy harebrained schemes. (statistics canada)”

“also, changes to the legal framework for organizing have become pro-employer in recent years. But fundamental problems lie within the movement itself. Organizing is seen too often as a way of increasing the membership of individual unions and not as a strategy to build the class as a whole. There is little interest in collectively building multi-union efforts for an organizing breakthrough in any sector.”

there is always that common misconception that anybody who encourages substantive debates over union policies in the major unions is extreme-left. They are often dismissed as “trouble makers”, people who are “not in touch with current labour issues.” reminiscent of the crisis of the german left in the 1900s, they are expelled from either the labour party or the movement in connivance with persons of dubious affiliations like csis and rcmp agents with “attained blessings” from cuba’s communist party and its labour organs. “leaderships often predetermine the outcome of debates. In larger forums, such as conventions, controversial decisions are made behind the scenes. Aside from a handful of dissidents, the debates are often sterile. “the movement is always riddled with lots of rcmps, toronto police undercover agents and csiss. How can they come with such wise decisions?”, said felisisimo mamao as castigates his nephew for joining peel police.

“central control in powerful private sector unions allows them to coordinate bargaining strategies and organize unified political campaigns. That is their strength. However, it also prevents alternative perspectives from percolating up from the bottom and smothers potential challenges. Large public sector unions are so decentralized they lack the capacity to organize key debates, carry out focused campaigns or common collective bargaining approaches. Some groups within these unions have used their autonomy to wage creative challenges to employers. But others have supported employers in the face of progressive policies of the elected central leadership.”

“the present generation of canadian union leaders are, for the most part, smart, dedicated unionists who have come from workplaces. They face challenges that are different and more complex than their predecessors. They often come out of a common political tradition, having fought and won significant gains in the past, engaging in some of the 1990s mass struggles and reformist political activities. But the current context cannot be addressed through traditional approaches. With the weakness of the left and the ebb of mass struggles, they have little impetus to entertain other approaches. Without any real sense of the possibility of challenging the logic of capital, they have become ambivalent about organizing the kind of collective resistance of earlier periods or leading new ones today.”

“the socialist party of canada and the communist party of canada brings about a socialist orientation to the labour movement that recognize and condemns the current era of employer aggressiveness rooted in the present stage of capitalism. For us communists, labour should be in the forefront of the struggle for democratic control over capital. This would include struggling deeper integration with us imperialism via nafta and military alliances. We challenge lean production techniques and practices. We argue for a different kind of economy and workplace, those which resemble the yugoslavian socialist market economy with its attendant socialist labour code, housing policies, pension plans and welfare benefits.”

neo-liberalism does not suffice in this dog-eat-dog world., for every penny we save, the capitalist economy takes a dollar. Unable to sustain our children’s education, we succumb to moonlighting, selling our bodies to dirty old men and gays with the possibility of contracting the dreadful hiv. Neo-liberalism offers only 5 percent of the benefits afforded to us by the socialist labour code of the old soviet union. The socialist code of ethics has always been implanted in the minds of our noble masters who are the most tolerant and patient bosses in the world. “workers of the world unite. You have nothing to lose but your chains!!”

cuba is respected today in latin america for its achievements.
    Cuba has mass organizations and unions.
    Cuba is a one-party state.
    Cuba is a state-owned economy.
    The great advances have occurred in health and education.
    Cuba’s average life expectancy is among the top 25 in the world and almost equal to the us.
    Many cubans continue to support the revolution because of socialist ideals and material gains from the revolution. Nationalist sentiment against being re-subjugated to us imperialism also plays a role.
    Cuba will succeed in the transition to socialism even if it stands isolated in a global capitalist economy.
    Venezuela and china are willing aid and trade partners.
    Fidel and raul castro are great men idolized by cubans.
    Cuba has the second best intelligence agency in the world
    God saved attorney avelino (jun) sebastian jr. Taught me how to be an incorrigible lawyer. "learn how to argue (either way)". I was paid to write this. I am not a communist. But jun sebastian taught me in statutory construction class to "learn how to argue ( either way) bah!
    Last edited by rollmao; June 11th, 2019 at 12:58 AM.

Cuban DGI Director Eduardo Delgado Rodriguez is dumb and stupid. CIA is inflaming his passions to justify his wrongs of fielding in thousands of DGI agents to sit or stand beside me thinking that "they make me uncomfortable". No they do not make me uncomfortable. I got nothing to lose. Canada is my home turf. So what if they stand or sit beside me. It does not bother me. CIA Chief Gina Haspel is a ingenious temptress, tempting Delgado to fumble.."Lead us not into temptation"- Cuban agent Pope Francis changing the verses in the Bible which is an abomination in the Bible. So with Delgado who is stupid enough to fall into temptation by the CIAs. AT YOUR OWN AND YOUR AGENTS' PERIL. Just like Pontius Pilate, I am washing my hands. Got nothing to do with them. Another ASPILLAGA, Rodriguez for you!

Traduccion:

Director de DGI cubano Eduardo Delgado Rodríguez es tonto y estúpido. CIA es que inflama sus pasiones para justificar sus errores de fildeo en miles de agencias de la DGI para sentarse o pararse al lado de mí pensando que 'me hacen incómoda'. No no me hacen incómodo. No tengo nada que perder. Canadá es mi cuartel general. Así que qué pasa si ellos pararse o sentarse junto a mí. No me molesta. Jefe de la CIA Gina Haspel es una tentadora ingeniosa, tentando a Delgado a tientas... ' Nos no dejes caer en tentación '-agente cubano Papa Francisco cambiando los versos en la Biblia que es una abominación en la Biblia. Así que con Delgado que es lo suficientemente estúpido para caer en la tentación por la CIA.. EN SU PROPIO Y PELIGRO DE SUS AGENTES. Como Pontius Pilate, estoy lavando mis manos. No tiene nada que ver con ellos. ¡Otro ASPILLAGA, Rodriguez para usted!
    Last edited by rollmao; June 18th, 2019 at 10:14 PM.

As the usual story goes and went, pinapatay na naman ako ni Gringo Honasan using Jimmy Idolog's brother under the guise of accusing me of being a NPA communist. Honasan is not only a pussy but also an idiot. Just like the way he insists that Corpus is NPA, ipinagpipilitan ni Honasan na communist ako despite denials from PNP Intelligence, ISAFP, NBI and NICA. No wonder banned sa CIA, FBI, DIA, ISAFP, PNP Intelligence, NICA and NBI si Honasan. Hindi lang idiot, demonyo pa! "Our bitterest enemy is our terrorist household member, Jane Honasan"- Cristo Ayala. Instead of repenting on this Judgment Day Honasan remains unrepentant. I cannot control my allies, Gringo. What if they spray your house with bullets and accidentally kill your son, daughter and wife? Sana naman huwag mangyari. I am washing my hands. 200 ang namatay sa mga kudeta na ginawa mo. What if one of the victims' sons retaliate for the deaths of their father because of your goddamned kudeta? COMPROMISING NATIONAL SECURITY BY INSISTING THAT epigone IS NPA! TREASON! GIVING AID TO THE ENEMY! CRIME AGAINST NATIONAL SECURITY! BITAY! SILYA ELEKTRIKA! LETHAL INJECTION! PUSSY! TERRORIST!

ISA PA ITONG SI BONGBONG MARCOS, IMELDA MARCOS AND IMEE MARCOS-MANOTOC. DO YOU HAVE WARRANT OF SURVEILLANCE OR ARREST OR SHOOT TO KILL ORDERS? ILANG BESES NANG SINABI NA "I (epigone) AM NOT A COMMUNIST, YOU REFUSE TO TAKE THEIR WORDS". COMPROMISING NATIONAL SECURITY. BITAY. YOU JUST BLEW MY COVER!

HERE'S A GIVEAWAY, HONASAN. I have nothing to do with this. As former comrades in RAM-SFP I am telling you that generals of Cory, Arroyo, Estrada and Marcos are brainwashing their sons in PMA to assassinate you. They are also grooming AFP mental patients at V. Luna Hospital to assassinate you either during a rally or campaign sortie. Maraming galit na heneral sa iyo bakit ako lang ang pinapatay mo? Dahil spokesman ako ni Cristo Ayala? Dahil sa WE LOVE PABLO ng mga kapatid ni Cristo? Baliw ka kung ganoon!!

This is the general who screwed you. (Now where did that WRENCH go?) He and Ramos owns their femme fatale concubine of Ramos who seduced you. They own your personal driver too who pretended to have heart attack when you were about to be arrested. Just like a spy movie, these two generals are basking in fame and glory. You, Honasan are shunned in the chain of command. Known to be an idiot and the only devil in AFP. Lay off me. I am only an ordinary civilian who does not even know how to handle a handgun, banned from Ontario firing ranges by Cuban spies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quu7lrxyhf4
    Last edited by rollmao; June 23rd, 2019 at 09:52 PM.

https://www.rt.com/news/463796-faceb...hreats-watson/

No criminal intent to be "extremely violent". It was a trick by W.E. to cause the Cuban moles
    in facebook to surface. "Do not right a wrong with another wrong". Everyone is
    presumed innocent until proven guilty. All Cuban moles are aiming their tirades
    on me, Director of Operations, Canadian Security and Intelligence Service;
    Director, Counter-intelligence, CSIS. 'My Kingdom is of this world"- Cristo Ayala
    on tempting the Cuban moles of facebook to surface. hi hi hi 'Dugyot"- Chinese spy
    Orlino Dallo, another Chinese mole who surfaced in my not flossing. hi hi hi.
    THERE ARE ONLY THREE PROFESSIONAL SPIES IN THIS WORLD: rollmao, rollmao,
    rollmao. The rest are amateurs! Do not engage me. I am cunning and sly as ever.
    At your own risk and peril, DGI Director Eduardo Delgado Rodriguez in his recklessness
    in compromising 2000+ Cuban moles. Whew! STAY AWAY FROM ME. Those 45
    megapixel cameras are sharp. Facial recognition software does not commit mistakes.
    AT YOUR OWN RISK AND PERIL. Have I ever been indicted or convicted of assault
    or sex crimes? DO NOT RIGHT A WRONG WITH ANOTHER WRONG! Basic tenet
    in Criminal Statutes of Canada. Idiots! You just blew your own cover!

As I've kept on harping, Cuban honeytrap Sonya Emery and French DGSE
    spy Stephane Pressault, I AM FOR SALE. You do not have to harangue me.

And when you have partnerships this close and personal, you have colleagues who go out of their way to share with CIA their really good stuff—their best intelligence. And our country is tangibly benefitting from these relationships." - Gina Haspel on me. Warning! I have first class lawyers, busted Chinese spies Marcoses!

AND ON THAT VERY DAY THAT CHINESE MSS PUT GOD SAVED DR. WILLIAM RODRIGUEZ'S FAMOUS QUOTE INTO WRITING OR RADIO TRANSMISSIONS, 'NO PAIN, NO GAIN' WAS THE TIME THAT FINALLY AFTER 25 HARROWING YEARS HAVE WE READ CHINA'S DIPLOMATIC MAIL. NO PAIN NO GAIN HI HI HI HI...
    Last edited by rollmao; July 10th, 2019 at 08:08 PM.

I am betting my last $300 thousand canadian dollars, carrie matheson does not floss! Watch her brush her teeth. I just hate floss. She sent me to china on a false passport to watch the military parade in beijing. Traumatized by the experience, i forgot to floss. Hi hi hi hi. My mind is elsewhere when i brush my teeth. Control! Why am i so preoccupied with thoughts of you when i don't even like you????? Kinasusuklaman kita! I love the gardener! I want peace of mind! Gardener, remember this, if ever i cheat on you i will get arrested for adultery plus civil liability for a tort worth 3 million dollars! I do not want that to happen. I will love you for the rest of our lives! I will be your homebody! Baby sitter! Cook! House cleaner! Washroom cleaner! ( i use my bare hands in cleaning the toilet. No gloves). I will floss! I will behave responsibly. I will not call you up. You will dictate the pace! Tell me if you are busy and i will not bother you. Tell you i am busy and i will stop work and attend to you. I love you, gardener! I will die for you, gardener. Right or wrong, to keep right when right, to set right when wrong, right or wrong, gardener, fight! Gardener, do not be afraid of this public amorous proposal. I have an IQ of 388. I use my brains and as numb as a cow. If I am jilted, I go to the next lady in line, Alex. Next, MO. Next Attorney JC. Next.....but remain monogamous.

"Dugyot"- Orlino Dallo on me for NOT flossing. How did he know? Leakage at Smile Centre. I am a public servant. I am Director of Operations, CSE and CSIS. You report to me. Not to self confessed Chinese spy Orlino Dallo. "Here are the patience of the saints"- Bible on my spymasters. A lady who laughs continuously at somebody who trips and falls makes her a sociopath as well- Mo, CHFI on leaking roof.

Metaphorically imparted by PSIO. Philippine Security and Intelligence Organization.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/05/16/...manila-cleanup
    Last edited by rollmao; July 11th, 2019 at 12:32 AM.

Corrupting children

• 172 (1) Every one who, in the home of a child, participates in adultery or sexual immorality or indulges in habitual drunkenness or any other form of vice, and thereby endangers the morals of the child or renders the home an unfit place for the child to be in, is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years.

Lawyers and cops are the holiest of the holies because they know their law. Ahem, gardener.

Yung selosa kong ex-girlfriend na hindi ko niloko eh binato ako ng itlog ng pugo na tinitinda ko sa Lawrence Market. Be a good sport! Matagal na tayong break!!

Gardener, now that I let them all hangout I am wondering why Russian, Cuban, French, Chinese honeytraps are parading their legs, thighs and backs on the streets where I usually pass by. Probably you too are harangued by ravens (slang for romeos or seducers). Those romeos are male prostitutes who prey on innocent ladies like you. Like one Russian honeytrap in the corner of Erindale Station/Dundas and another Russian honeytrap at the corner of Confederation Parkway/Dundas today, Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at around 2 pm. But I am not fussed out. I remain strong and tenacious. As I said, I want peace of mind. Imagine a cheating wife. Please, gardener, do not be swayed by false rumours like those coming from "nagtatrabaho ka pa ba"? Gruesome ill-wishers!

$210 was my bill. Minus 20% is $165. Why did insurance company cover only $107. Was there collusion between the one who billed and the one at Desjardins. Harassed since time immemorial! Isa pa may makakalabos na sa inyo. I am forgiving. Fraud!

I recommend Communications engineer of Starbucks Glen Erin/Eglinton to be the newly installed Director, CSIS, Counterintelligence. The most diabolically conspiratorial CSIS agent in the history of the spy agency. Look how he made money by "not testifying for being privy to Chief Barista's discrimination based on sexual orientation. He made Chief Barista obtain a loan using her house and car as collaterals in exchange for not testifying. W.E. deliver the goods. Or LOGISTICS to fund our CSIS operations. One of the reasons why they are not arrested despite overwhelming evidence. MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND - SENORITA BEATRIZ.

There are tens of thousands of Chinese, Cuban, Russian and FRench spies in Toronto. Theodore Butler, Jamie Harms, Michael Roach, Crystal Watkin, Shanna McFarlane...etc.. They are united with one common purpose: to run their agents in Parliament Hill and dictate them to pass over spending bills to bankrupt the government making it vulnerable to communist subversion. There will come a time when the coffers can no longer sustain the salaries of police in such a way that these agencies become infiltrated too by moles and arrest persons and personalities who do not deserve to be arrested and imprisoned. It happened in Russia. It happened in Cuba. It happened in China. Slowly by slowly. Creeping subversion of the state. W.E. cannot blame the Liberals. We blame their closet communist constituents. Vote Liberal this year to delay the impending doom. 2047 Prime Minister Elizabeth Rowley. Almost all of your great-great-grand-grand-grand-grandaughters shall all be communists who will vote communist. Economic status shall not be a factor. There will be tens and tens of millions of rich communists come that day. "They will be seeking death but cannot find it"- Bible. No mea culpa. I am helping you.

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/blogger-s...181455715.html

There is nothing wrong with losing weight with the use of your wealth. It is aligned with lawful activity. But come 2047 when the communist takes over, it will be a crime to lose weight using your wealth. Leftist slant is crazy. God imposed patriarchy! Read the Bible.
    Last edited by rollmao; July 11th, 2019 at 07:02 AM.

Gardener, do not use chemical pesticide on your flowers. Use garlic, chile and onions. Put 1/5th of these with 4/5ths water and pour it on sprayer. Believe me it works. My uncles are all agriculturists who earn 10 million pesos a year on their coffee and rice. They use these pesticides.

Sakal na sakal ka na ba, gardener. I warned you, don't ever show your feelings on me because if i reciprocate it would be undying love. But not to the point of stalking. If I don't read any AYES I will jump to the next girl. But remain MONOGAMOUS.
    Last edited by rollmao; July 11th, 2019 at 11:36 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDLwdmNgaOg

And I don't even know how I survive.... 666 French, Chinese, Russian, Cuban moles among my peers except FLOSS et al (or except lawyers). Whew! Cough to your own delight Crystal Watkin! How come you get rattled and confused when I cough "Cuban" or "Fidel?"
    Last edited by rollmao; July 12th, 2019 at 03:54 AM.

I got your AYE, gardener. Keele subwAYE station was on fire this evening. BK and CE fired Butler. Thank you. I promise you, you will not regret your decision. I'd rather be a bachelor for life than jump to another girl because of your Aye. For better or for worse, in richer or for poorer, in sickness or in health, till death do us part, I LOVE YOU, GARDENER!

I am resigning from all positions in CSIS and CSE including the much coveted Human Resources Director. You can no longer dictate to me to attend meetings of the Communist Party of Canada and Revolutionary Party of Canada (Maoist). Why? I FELL IN LOVE! I will start a family, W.E.
    Last edited by rollmao; July 12th, 2019 at 09:13 AM.

https://www.rt.com/news/463943-treas...nce-sanctions/

Repercussions of not having a very vigilant counter intelligence unit in the civilian spy agency, law enforcement, and Canadian Forces.
    The intelligence agency will slowly by slowly be infiltrated by communists until it renders itself inutile unable to parry subversion of
    the state.

http://masterrussian.net/f16/re-elto...62/#post279768

I get harangued, harassed, provoked and threatened for standing up for Putin.
    So we billed Putin. $ 50 thousand dollars. Deal with everybody in good faith and
    GIVE EVERYONE HIS DUE - basic tenet in Civil law. Putin complied.