Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bitter Game

Re: Bitter Game

Quote Originally Posted by KevinG View Post
    Thats how its done brotha. If your cock is full of holes like a water sprinkler and the shock is setting in, believe me it can be done just dont mess with him alot. It has to have the balls to endure and withstand though. Its been done with the Hatch Muggs and the GJ Albany, and you dont get no more bitter than those 2. He has to be wrecked though because every cock will get cold if they are a pinata and if pitter allows it, thats the key. Those type are even gamer because most people are afraid not to mess with them in fear that they wont be able to be woken up and break again lol. They keep sending them or pit em standing and they take even more punishment, not smart and easier pickings. This I know, have watched several cocks get cold while standing and be counted out. I guess they were the better cutters in those particular matchups but didnt have the cajones to get past their own cuts and finish my downed cock over time. It happens I know this, and maybe some havent experienced this because they didnt know what to do other than send them. Its alot of work and it takes time. Given that, there is no way the downed cock being held back (left a mess) while at times being cleaned and woken up on demand and asked to break the count isnt game beyond. Any cock if you leave them alone and they are wrecked beyond with mud in their eyes and mouth will eventually not break anymore. Thing is only some will continue to break it if you need them to. Makes zero sense to say its not game.
    No you really cant hold back one on their feet or body above the ground, this is true but the deliverance can be remedied by what you do and how you sent them down. Whole aim is to let the other fool shoot himself out and go cold, lose interest because if you are that wrecked thats about the only strategy or playing hand you have unless as mentioned you foolishly keep sending your battered one that wont stand after one shuffle or can barely shoot as it is. All you do from that is play into and help expedite your demise. Ever hear when one cock is down for the other to keep shooting becaude he wont hurt him anymore anyway? Thats true, sometimes the cock standing wont hurt you anymore, he is only hurting himself with every blow he throws that he doesnt inflcit any further meaningful damage. Think about it, ever see a wrecked cock leaving to the drag and one says ahhh he s done because the othher one is standing and looks fresh?. Alot of time passes and you see them finally leaving, hell you didnt even think they were still at it and ask who won? Get the outcome and cant believe it lol. Thats how they won it. Gotta love the gaff, its not always over
    SF
    I agree with what your saying. Been whipped by old ace handlers and learned my lessons the hard way. Think i told most on here i was brought up with only Hatch fowl as a kid to a young man. So thats what I admire win or loose. Im not overly fond of highly smart fowl. Yes, they win probably more or just look good doing it. I just know through experience. Most of the time birds like that will bite you on the butt. Im not saying they cant be awesome fowl. Just not my cup of tea.
    By the way, im not saying my fowl are stupid but there not TOO smart either. Theres proper balance that I like.
    I still miss putting down and winning with those old hatch fowl but my legs arent as game as the once were LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    I agree with what your saying. Been whipped by old ace handlers and learned my lessons the hard way. Think i told most on here i was brought up with only Hatch fowl as a kid to a young man. So thats what I admire win or loose. Im not overly fond of highly smart fowl. Yes, they win probably more or just look good doing it. I just know through experience. Most of the time birds like that will bite you on the butt. Im not saying they cant be awesome fowl. Just not my cup of tea.
    By the way, im not saying my fowl are stupid but there not TOO smart either. Theres proper balance that I like.
    I still miss putting down and winning with those old hatch fowl but my legs arent as game as the once were LOL.
    Lol, been at the receiving end of it too Goose, didnt forget them either . We got outhandled, bottom line because we were young, impatient and stubborn. It happens and it sucks but sometimes you have a bird that wants to go but they cant even deliver a good one, theyll just end up kinda veering off and flopping to one side. This kept the other one in the game and entices him. The less yours made a move the better with the aim being that it caused the other one to slowly lose his focus and feel the shots setting in more while he had to take his steps across. Theyd miss a down bird alot, esp if they were also hurt and weakened somewhat. Granted you had to have cut him good also lol, if not it was pretty much game over but if you knew you did then that strategy went into effect. Being outhandled taught good lessons, like what not to do if you are on top and dont get sucked in lol. If it was noticed that their bird would break when needed to but was down, it was evident what they were trying to do. Depending on status, may have been wise to have attempted to slow yours down also and conserve by being less aggressive in the approach. It all depended on how one was doing but If you are the one down and you have "the bird" thatll break all day when needed to as long as he could then it was here we go Lol, camping out right here. Its gonna be a long one and may have been the only tough one that day, youd be glad you did. With less die hard game birds today, it would work even moreso.
    Last edited by KevinG; May 15th, 2019 at 06:50 AM.

The spur is a tag team Match and I have seen alot of handlers loose the fight and then blame the bird. I belive that chickens are dumb but they know if that handler is there with them if he is giving as much to the bird as the bird is to the fight. I have lost when my bird in a better mans hands could have won, but that's the learning curve and in the business its sharp and full of crooked predators ready to dine on your innocence. The only lessons learned are learnt the hard way in the pit. At least in my expirence, but that's what makes this so addicting. To become one the dudes you dont want to draw and most definitely dont wont to see in the drag..

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jake hill farm View Post
    The spur is a tag team Match and I have seen alot of handlers loose the fight and then blame the bird. I belive that chickens are dumb but they know if that handler is there with them if he is giving as much to the bird as the bird is to the fight. I have lost when my bird in a better mans hands could have won, but that's the learning curve and in the business its sharp and full of crooked predators ready to dine on your innocence. The only lessons learned are learnt the hard way in the pit. At least in my expirence, but that's what makes this so addicting. To become one the dudes you dont want to draw and most definitely dont wont to see in the drag..

Good post...................

I believe that's part of reason knife is becoming more and more popular. Less ways to cheat and be out handled or out conditioned.

Quote Originally Posted by moseley View Post
    I believe that's part of reason knife is becoming more and more popular. Less ways to cheat and be out handled or out conditioned.
    I dont want nothing to do with the knife. I love the aspect of out handling some one, and there is a fine line between been good and slick and cheating. To me flats and poison and all that kind of stuff those people need be run off, but a handler that knows the rules and how to use the room inside the rules to help his bird I love that and trying to learn how myself...

Especially the cheating part, then theirs the “borderline cheating” aspect. I kinda get it. Less arguments in knife.

I wish the 1 1/2 SG would make a come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake hill farm View Post
    I dont want nothing to do with the knife. I love the aspect of out handling some one, and there is a fine line between been good and slick and cheating. To me flats and poison and all that kind of stuff those people need be run off, but a handler that knows the rules and how to use the room inside the rules to help his bird I love that and trying to learn how myself...

I love it to. Nothing like about to get the winning count and they call foul on you and reward other person the win. Or their s broke last but ran off next pitting and they still get win. Funny business that gaff is.

Less time for slick handling, but there’s still tricks and handlers you’d want in your corner or that are always favorites. Good ones can get you a draw in a certain loss situation. Even steal a win.