Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2019 greys

Re: 2019 greys

Bob Bennett Greys. Had this bloodline over 10 years...very similar to the Bob Bennett Blueface blood in that they can be shown pure or crossed. I have had Bob Bennett Greys before where the whole family threw nothing but mean son of a guns...I culled them. This family will throw mean ones, but it is a low percentage. I always hated Greys because most will duck and have really bad habits. My Kelsos and Murphys had any Greys number for years. That all changed when I started matching into this family of Bennett Greys. It was usually a 50/50 deal. Everybody has a standard and I don't expect everyone to like my family of Bob Bennetts...but they fit my standard for good Greys.

Shame when your yard hatches turn out just the way you like em and you dont know what birds to breed to get em again

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnman View Post
    Bob Bennett Greys. Had this bloodline over 10 years...very similar to the Bob Bennett Blueface blood in that they can be shown pure or crossed. I have had Bob Bennett Greys before where the whole family threw nothing but mean son of a guns...I culled them. This family will throw mean ones, but it is a low percentage. I always hated Greys because most will duck and have really bad habits. My Kelsos and Murphys had any Greys number for years. That all changed when I started matching into this family of Bennett Greys. It was usually a 50/50 deal. Everybody has a standard and I don't expect everyone to like my family of Bob Bennetts...but they fit my standard for good Greys.
    Share some pics bud. Of hens and cocks if don't mind.