Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chicken talk

Re: Chicken talk

Quote Originally Posted by Pasqually View Post
    Yeah looks like the eye will pass about 30 miles west of me . The wind is already blowing here, they say we will have 40 mph wind with 60 mph gust. I’ve done what I could to prepare, got all the brood fowl in boxes inside. Got generator ready, stocked up on gas and groceries. So now it’s just a waiting game. Good luck to anyone else in the path!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just let me know if I need to keep that spangle givens cock safe! Haha hope no one was affected bad or got to much water lingering around. Not that I’m in a safer state

Chicken talk

Lol 😂, we ended up getting about 15Ē of rain and a few branches down. When it first hit I was smoking out side a branch fell and landed butt first on a tie cord. Cut it like a knife, by the time I got my boots on he was fighting with another one. I was lucky to be outside, but that was a site. Me running my fat ass in a hurricane with shorts and boot trying to catch a rooster.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasqually View Post
    Lol , we ended up getting about 15” of rain and a few branches down. When it first hit I was smoking out side a branch fell and landed butt first on a tie cord. Cut it like a knife, by the time I got my boots on he was fighting with another one. I was lucky to be outside, but that was a site. Me running my fat ass in a hurricane with shorts and boot trying to catch a rooster.

Dang that’s a lot of water in a hurry and glad you were outside to catch it when it happened. I won’t poke any fun at you but I did get a good laugh reading that and glad you weren’t affected to bad. I was curious how it was going to play out for you guys in the area and I’m sure we will get our share of them before the season is over

So I had my share of fun in my native land. More losing than winning. Lol. The roosters was at my other brods place who doesn't know how to prepare and just know how to feed them. They were slow and fat and got whipped. Some wins but still died. Deadgame. Lol. I now have some conditioned for this sunday again. We'll see. But at least I have some fun!

Quote Originally Posted by grey/dom View Post
    So I had my share of fun in my native land. More losing than winning. Lol. The roosters was at my other brods place who doesn't know how to prepare and just know how to feed them. They were slow and fat and got whipped. Some wins but still died. Deadgame. Lol. I now have some conditioned for this sunday again. We'll see. But at least I have some fun!

Cant win them all, good you have an idea of what you can tinker with, but donít underestimate the opponent.. you will do better, glad to hear youíre having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by CA whitetoppy06 View Post
    Cant win them all, good you have an idea of what you can tinker with, but donít underestimate the opponent.. you will do better, glad to hear youíre having fun.
    Thats my first mistakes. Underestimate my opponent. But, win or
    lose my intentions is to have some fun. I just bet what i can afford to lose.

Thank you my friend.

That is one of the things I love about this sport the only person that has to be satisfied is the one that pays the bills. Having fun is what it's all about. Winning is fun, really fun. But knowing your improving is very satisfying also. Being stagnant hitting a wall, that frustration is my Achilles heel.