Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 65

Thread: Grey_Grove's Intention

  
  1. #31
    Senior Member MONGOOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,908
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by CIGAR View Post
    it's been handled in PM no opinions are banned until they become attacks on others we are not going to get into a pissing match on this site where people come for information and education of the gamefowl our community has to understand this and we as the community has to stick together no matter if we have differ opinions period. thx
    A VERBAL “attack” is nothing more than a strong opinion. Opinions are like A$$holes. Everyone has one. Relax and dont be so INSECURE. CARING what MORONS think will get u nowhere in life.

    Ive been watching this site for what 9 years or so. Ive noticed something. Senti is your pretty much live and let live kind of guy. Ive NEVER seen him kick someone off for WORDS not even bunnyhuggers. He has other guys help police this site and that fine UNTIL these men impose there EGO & Of course there POWER, witch adds more DRAMA.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nowhereville
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    CIGAR is right....as a man...he doesn't need to justify his actions to anyone.

    After chatting with him...I understand why....and I'd probably do the same in his shoes.

    Water under the bridge now.

  3. #33
    Senior Member MONGOOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,908
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by Lino Zuniga View Post
    CIGAR is right....as a man...he doesn't need to justify his actions to anyone.

    After chatting with him...I understand why....and I'd probably do the same in his shoes.

    Water under the bridge now.
    According to “his” rules. EVERYONE is responsible for there actions. Just cause authority has the power, don't make them right. Every MORON is entitled to an opinion. This aint north Korea. People who are afraid of a opinion are weak minded people.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nowhereville
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    As a mod....yea... I was upset when I thought about him as a mod....but when you take his actions as a man doing what he feels is right...it makes sense to me...because it's how I am....what good is power if you can't use it.

    Like you said...

    Don't be so insecure


    Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    According to “his” rules. EVERYONE is responsible for there actions. Just cause authority has the power, don't make them right. Every MORON is entitled to an opinion. This aint north Korea. People who are afraid of a opinion are weak minded people.

  5. #35
    Senior Member MONGOOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,908
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by Lino Zuniga View Post
    As a mod....yea... I was upset when I thought about him as a mod....but when you take his actions as a man doing what he feels is right...it makes sense to me...because it's how I am....what good is power if you can't use it.

    Like you said...

    Don't be so insecure
    Were all men. We should not be so insecure to allow an opinion. Once again these are the principles that MADE AMERICA. You dont like this foundational value of what made America, leave.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    6,532
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Lol Mongoose!!!! You sounding like The President now ! I agree.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nowhereville
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    But we're on the internet.... a Filipino website... we might be in America but this website has nothing to do with that.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nowhereville
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    I know I'm probably the worst at watching what I say...but for the sake of this website and this sport....I will...and not be offended.

    It works both ways.

  9. #39
    Senior Member MONGOOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,908
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by Lino Zuniga View Post
    But we're on the internet.... a Filipino website... we might be in America but this website has nothing to do with that.
    You must of not read where i mentioned Senti letting bunny huggers vent on here.
    So, your point is mute. I find when you give most people power. They want to turn the world into THEIR idea of a perfect world. Where there the DICKTATOR of course.
    America is changing. We have a president who LOVES and admires dictators. We have these young millennials who Have a very unrealistic view of society but still have the riotousness of fanatic muslim or Christian.
    People now want to CENSOR everything. Especially the younger adults who know nothing of why men and women died for our FREEDOMS. They want to sensor the internet. Enforce using politically correct words. Media is no longer NEWS but a political agenda both REPUBLICAN &DEMOCRAT. They spoon feed us there OPINIONS 24 hours a day Cause were all INCAPABLE of coming to our OWN conclusion based off our own intelligence and morals.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nowhereville
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Oh yeah....I forgot.... your way is the only way. My bad.


    Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    You must of not read where i mentioned Senti letting bunny huggers vent on here.
    So, your point is mute. I find when you give most people power. They want to turn the world into THEIR idea of a perfect world. Where there the DICKTATOR of course.
    America is changing. We have a president who LOVES and admires dictators. We have these young millennials who Have a very unrealistic view of society but still have the riotousness of fanatic muslim or Christian.
    People now want to CENSOR everything. Especially the younger adults who know nothing of why men and women died for our FREEDOMS. They want to sensor the internet. Enforce using politically correct words. Media is no longer NEWS but a political agenda both REPUBLICAN &DEMOCRAT. They spoon feed us there OPINIONS 24 hours a day Cause were all INCAPABLE of coming to our OWN conclusion based off our own intelligence and morals.

  11. #41
    Senior Member MONGOOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,908
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    Lol Mongoose!!!! You sounding like The President now ! I agree.
    The president isn't my favorite person but I believe he's entitled to an opinion even IF its STUPID. The problem with most people now a days is there INCAPABLE OF THINKING FOR THEMSELVES. What happened to the news reporting what happened today? Instead we get there freakin opinion? I dont need there opinion. I fan take in the facts and reach my own conclusions. I cant stand watching msnbc, fox, cnn. All a bunch of biased bullchit

  12. #42
    Senior Member MONGOOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,908
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by Lino Zuniga View Post
    Oh yeah....I forgot.... your way is the only way. My bad.
    My way is to allow our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. You got a problem with the US CONSTITUTION move to another country.
    If OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS were still in tact. We still would be fighting chickens but RIOTOUS MORONS think they know whats best for everyone. Ring a bell?
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; August 12th, 2019 at 02:19 AM.

  13. #43
    Senior Member newtogame2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,694
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    i said this before, and ill say it again... one of the reasons this site is alive and kicking is that the senti allows just about every opinions, even when animal-right nutjobs got on here with foul language... of course, cock fighting tradition in the PI is also a big reason... moderators playing favoritism siding with some, banning others is a big reason many sites went downhill... moderators playing god, creating new rules as they see fit is another problem... just ask Grey_Grove: he banned people for posting too many pics but didn't donate, then come here recruiting others for more donation... bwahahaha.

  14. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nowhereville
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Very good points..... right grey grove


    Quote Originally Posted by newtogame2 View Post
    i said this before, and ill say it again... one of the reasons this site is alive and kicking is that the senti allows just about every opinions, even when animal-right nutjobs got on here with foul language... of course, cock fighting tradition in the PI is also a big reason... moderators playing favoritism siding with some, banning others is a big reason many sites went downhill... moderators playing god, creating new rules as they see fit is another problem... just ask Grey_Grove: he banned people for posting too many pics but didn't donate, then come here recruiting others for more donation... bwahahaha.

  15. #45
    Senior Member Al Sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by newtogame2 View Post
    i said this before, and ill say it again... one of the reasons this site is alive and kicking is that the senti allows just about every opinions, even when animal-right nutjobs got on here with foul language... of course, cock fighting tradition in the PI is also a big reason... moderators playing favoritism siding with some, banning others is a big reason many sites went downhill... moderators playing god, creating new rules as they see fit is another problem... just ask Grey_Grove: he banned people for posting too many pics but didn't donate, then come here recruiting others for more donation... bwahahaha.
    I knew many of the rooster site owners back in the day and moderators was not the reason they went down hill and shut down, that's a fact not a opinion.. Sounds like a moderator witch hunt on here now. Most of the sites shut down because of pressure from the animal rights groups which in turn caused their Web host to shut them down, been there and done that... For a site to fly under the radar here in the USA, they must use an overseas server/web host and have there Domain name anonymous so not just anyone can find the site using Google or other search engines.. Lets face it , everyone is free to come and go on here.. No one is forced to stay and Sabong is here today because members stepped up and gave money or it would of been Gone... Senti was ready to pull the plug on this forum last year. Moderators are not the problem here at Sabong.. Lets get back to Chicken talk and leave all the BS behind..
    Last edited by Al Sanchez; August 12th, 2019 at 07:53 PM.

  16. #46
    Moderator CIGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,829
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by newtogame2 View Post
    i said this before, and ill say it again... one of the reasons this site is alive and kicking is that the senti allows just about every opinions, even when animal-right nutjobs got on here with foul language... of course, cock fighting tradition in the PI is also a big reason... moderators playing favoritism siding with some, banning others is a big reason many sites went downhill... moderators playing god, creating new rules as they see fit is another problem... just ask Grey_Grove: he banned people for posting too many pics but didn't donate, then come here recruiting others for more donation... bwahahaha.
    i have said it before and i will say it again there is no favoritism here with me i call it the way i see it if you dont like it sorry i'm fair to everyone and opinions are opinions thats not and issue a issue is spam, racist, attacking people with language and threats there is no room for that stuff on this site if you feel senti thanks thats ok then why dont you ask him let him tell you for yourself i was ask to moderate this site and that is what i do i could careless if you my friend ask a few that called me ask me to take a post down and i ask is it true they said yes i said no i will not take down i am fair too all..... this crap of pp saying mod's are protecting others and favoritism is a bunch of baloney if one doesnt like way this site is moderated then just read dont comment is the best then one might not be offended when another has a differ opinion... we all are not going to have same opinions however we all dont need be in pissing matches over differ opinions we are adults and like i said before look on first page: who's online one will see we normally have 200 guest really whom you think they are unwanted eyes................................

  17. #47
    Moderator CIGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,829
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    Were all men. We should not be so insecure to allow an opinion. Once again these are the principles that MADE AMERICA. You dont like this foundational value of what made America, leave.
    everyone can put their opinion out what is there not to understand where the problem comes into play is when one other has a differ opinion and get mad and starts talking chit and making trouble that is a problem.....

    example just because you think cut comes before gameness and i have a differ opinion i dont say chit i might say i feel differ about it and explain why not say your a idiot and other bad stuff as i said before when we are typing all this stuff in the open the 200 guest is writing it down.......... unwanted eyes..................

  18. #48
    Moderator CIGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,829
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    There are currently 602 users online. 40 members and 562 guests
    Most users ever online was 3,488, August 19th, 2008 at 08:15 AM.

    this is what i was referring to 562 guest wow
    Last edited by CIGAR; August 13th, 2019 at 10:01 AM.

  19. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nowhereville
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Is there away to stop the guests?

    I'm sure I speak for most here when I say that.

    Whatever sabong needs I'm sure the honest members will do

    Quote Originally Posted by CIGAR View Post
    There are currently 602 users online. 40 members and 562 guests
    Most users ever online was 3,488, August 19th, 2008 at 08:15 AM.

    this is what i was referring to 562 guest wow

  20. #50
    Senior Member tonetone559's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    905
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by Lino Zuniga View Post
    Is there away to stop the guests?

    I'm sure I speak for most here when I say that.

    Whatever sabong needs I'm sure the honest members will do
    Your right I dont think guest should be allowed.

  21. #51
    Senior Member Quapaw Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,540
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Alot of those guests are members who don't want to be seen spending time on here ....

  22. #52
    Senior Member Al Sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Don't think that's how the system works my Friend. Wishful thinking though.. Test it out. Open another Screen and put your account on hide mode..See if the guest count goes up or down.. The proof is in the pudding..
    Quote Originally Posted by Quapaw Kid View Post
    Alot of those guests are members who don't want to be seen spending time on here ....

  23. #53
    Senior Member Al Sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Yes there is away to Stop guest. But the owner needs to change the settings on the backside or make it a members only password protected that can view the page.. Don't think either will happen though..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lino Zuniga View Post
    Is there away to stop the guests?

    I'm sure I speak for most here when I say that.

    Whatever sabong needs I'm sure the honest members will do

  24. #54
    Moderator CIGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,829
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    i consider every member a friend and friends the system is set so many can view and not sign up this is how come i was hinting watch out for our community we do have unwanted eyes just a friendly reminder if we as a whole can remember that then we all will protect out community much better and protect our brotherhood better... GOD BLESS

  25. #55
    Senior Member Al Sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Thank you for All you do CIGAR. I for one will report to you anything fishy I see on here.. Have a good day friend..
    Quote Originally Posted by CIGAR View Post
    i consider every member a friend and friends the system is set so many can view and not sign up this is how come i was hinting watch out for our community we do have unwanted eyes just a friendly reminder if we as a whole can remember that then we all will protect out community much better and protect our brotherhood better... GOD BLESS

  26. #56
    Senior Member newtogame2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,694
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    so, Cigar... i have been gone for a few years, just got back on this site a few months ago, so I don't know who's moderating what, who's doing what to whom... but are you saying if a guy who's disagreed with you a few times in the past, may be even heatedly... and a guy who's on your side on just about every issue, thank you for this, thank you for that... and they got into an argument... you won't side with one over the other? if you can be unbiased, you are better than most.

    and i'm not witch hunting mods... what i said about mods favoritism, and going on power trips is not the only reason people left... but it's one of the reasons.

  27. #57
    Senior Member newtogame2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,694
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Sanchez View Post
    I knew many of the rooster site owners back in the day and moderators was not the reason they went down hill and shut down, that's a fact not a opinion.. Sounds like a moderator witch hunt on here now. Most of the sites shut down because of pressure from the animal rights groups which in turn caused their Web host to shut them down, been there and done that... For a site to fly under the radar here in the USA, they must use an overseas server/web host and have there Domain name anonymous so not just anyone can find the site using Google or other search engines.. Lets face it , everyone is free to come and go on here.. No one is forced to stay and Sabong is here today because members stepped up and gave money or it would of been Gone... Senti was ready to pull the plug on this forum last year. Moderators are not the problem here at Sabong.. Lets get back to Chicken talk and leave all the BS behind..
    no, Al... many of those sites are still opened... Gamerooster.com is still opened... Steelgame.net is still opened... a few others too, I just can't remember their names at the moment... they just have no traffic... same for Asil Club, which I used to frequent there reading... there were many good lively interesting discussions and arguments... one by one, members left... in many cases, what they posted were also deleted, as you see the threads ended and reconnected with stuff missing in the middle.

    as far as paying/donating to this site, i'd say those who use this site to advertise their fowls, and sell them, whether selling thru this site or not... if this site helps them sell their fowls one way or another... should feel inclined to pay before anyone else... no, they should pay, period.
    Last edited by newtogame2; August 14th, 2019 at 06:52 AM.

  28. #58
    Senior Member Al Sanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,256
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Quote Originally Posted by newtogame2 View Post
    no, Al... many of those sites are still opened... Gamerooster.com is still opened... Steelgame.net is still opened... a few others too, I just can't remember their names at the moment... they just have no traffic... same for Asil Club, which I used to frequent there reading... there were many good lively interesting discussions and arguments... one by one, members left... in many cases, what they posted were also deleted, as you see the threads ended and reconnected with stuff missing in the middle.

    as far as paying/donating to this site, i'd say those who use this site to advertise their fowls, and sell them, whether selling thru this site or not... if this site helps them sell their fowls one way or another... should feel inclined to pay before anyone else... no, they should pay, period.
    Sir:
    I`m not here to argue about what I posted... So Ok Gamerooster.com and Steelgame.net are you kidding me, they are dead as a door nail. You can't post anything about the sport on any of those sites.... Let's face it sabong is it the only one left... As to paying memberships. Nothing is Free in this World.. If it was not for some of the Members stepping up and giving money Sabong would of been gone also.. I will repeat (Senti should Not have to pay for this site to stay afloat anymore)… let the membership support it ... With that Freebee mentality Sabong will fall by the wayside also if things don't change on here.. The Old saying goes, If you don't change with the times, the times pass you by... its not the same any more like it was just 5 years ago on the internet.. My opinions of course..

  29. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    6,532
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    Al I've enjoyed most of your post. I lose track of time. I really don't know how long I've been here but I've enjoyed it. I remember my nephew coming over and saying they asking about you on Sabong. Several years later after 63,000 post most trying to help beginners and older guys stuck in a rut. I've had so many private messages thanking me. And yes I've sold many fowl but haven't had a complaint yet. I'm sure a few didn't get the good stuff. I've tried to help with a magazine, I've tried to help Tommy C. I've tried to help this forum, I've tried to help the ugba. I don't want or need any thanks and I'm not aver that. I really like this sight and I'll not say a word and I'll lave happily if I'm asked.

  30. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Nowhereville
    Posts
    1,832
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

    I've honestly learned tons from Al Sanchez....but his traits are better suited for lk in my opinion....I don't mean no disrespect Al. But your fowl are fantastic cutters it's best to play to their advantage.... naked heel not so much.... but if I was a long knife player I'd definitely try his.


    My opinion only.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •