Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grey_Grove's Intention

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grey_Grove's Intention

Mr Del. I have also enjoyed your posts and the conversations you and I have had on the Phone over the years.. I have met a few members here in person and spoken to many on the phone or via pm and some have become what I call my friends.... This site is worth saving no matter the cost to our membership. I have never understood why anyone would not be willing to give a small amount every year to keep it afloat.. You have a great day my Friend.. Keep them crowing..
    Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    Al I've enjoyed most of your post. I lose track of time. I really don't know how long I've been here but I've enjoyed it. I remember my nephew coming over and saying they asking about you on Sabong. Several years later after 63,000 post most trying to help beginners and older guys stuck in a rut. I've had so many private messages thanking me. And yes I've sold many fowl but haven't had a complaint yet. I'm sure a few didn't get the good stuff. I've tried to help with a magazine, I've tried to help Tommy C. I've tried to help this forum, I've tried to help the ugba. I don't want or need any thanks and I'm not aver that. I really like this sight and I'll not say a word and I'll lave happily if I'm asked.
    Last edited by Al Sanchez; August 14th, 2019 at 06:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by newtogame2 View Post
    so, Cigar... i have been gone for a few years, just got back on this site a few months ago, so I don't know who's moderating what, who's doing what to whom... but are you saying if a guy who's disagreed with you a few times in the past, may be even heatedly... and a guy who's on your side on just about every issue, thank you for this, thank you for that... and they got into an argument... you won't side with one over the other? if you can be unbiased, you are better than most.

and i'm not witch hunting mods... what i said about mods favoritism, and going on power trips is not the only reason people left... but it's one of the reasons.
    i could careless whom sides with me i'm here to kill the spam help moderate and watch the sever space and while doing that be fair and honest to all my friends (members) which i consider you one of them we all are the community we make this site which is far better than facebook or any other site where one can come gather some get info so to answer your question yes i do this without being bias yes i have got upset as anyone can i'm human however i'm an ole fellow and i have learn to let things go and i dont worry i call it way i see it do i think i'm right all time NO if i'm wrong then i will admit and say i'm sorry anyone whom has dealt with me knows. thx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CIGAR View Post
    i could careless whom sides with me i'm here to kill the spam help moderate and watch the sever space and while doing that be fair and honest to all my friends (members) which i consider you one of them we all are the community we make this site which is far better than facebook or any other site where one can come gather some get info so to answer your question yes i do this without being bias yes i have got upset as anyone can i'm human however i'm an ole fellow and i have learn to let things go and i dont worry i call it way i see it do i think i'm right all time NO if i'm wrong then i will admit and say i'm sorry anyone whom has dealt with me knows. thx
    You have a good heart sir. God bless you!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CIGAR View Post
    **********************thank you***************************

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Al Sanchez View Post
    Sir:
    I`m not here to argue about what I posted... So Ok Gamerooster.com and Steelgame.net are you kidding me, they are dead as a door nail. You can't post anything about the sport on any of those sites.... Let's face it sabong is it the only one left... As to paying memberships. Nothing is Free in this World.. If it was not for some of the Members stepping up and giving money Sabong would of been gone also.. I will repeat (Senti should Not have to pay for this site to stay afloat anymore)… let the membership support it ... With that Freebee mentality Sabong will fall by the wayside also if things don't change on here.. The Old saying goes, If you don't change with the times, the times pass you by... its not the same any more like it was just 5 years ago on the internet.. My opinions of course..
    http://www.steelgame.com/vbulletin/index.php
    http://www.gamerooster.com/programs/vbulletin/

you can still log on if you remember your password, and post... just don't expect reply... like I said: no traffic... not forced to close by ARTs like you said.

and i didn't disagree that nothing is free in this world... i said members who benefit in any way from selling fowls because of this site should pay... and you are one of them, in case you didn't catch it... me, i got some entertainment here and there from the site, but on more than one occasion i was inactive for a few years, and i was/am fine... the guys I hack with don't get on any of these sites (some of them don't even read/write English fluently)… I do miss some of the older members and their funny/crazy comments, like kogmohon and brownred_kelso, that make this site entertaining (to me) though.

here's my crazy opinion: if I was operating a site, even a cockfighting site (in the PI like this one so I don't have to deal with unfriendly laws, of course), i'd try to attract as much attention as I can, even if it's the wrong attention... why? in this day & age, the more hits you can show you got on your site, the more people will pay to advertise on it... advertise = money = profit = no miniscule donation needed... that's why people on twitter, instagram, youtube, etc. will do/post anything just to get responds out of others... look at the kadashians… a bunch of ho$ with no talent... but anytime anyone clicks on their names, even just to cuss them out, they make them relevant, and put more advertising money in their pockets... the core cockfighters on here know who's who... ARTs, and anyone outside of cockfighting can say whatever they want, I can just tune them out.
    Last edited by newtogame2; August 27th, 2019 at 10:00 AM.