Thread: A mole in the midst of Ottawa CANADA

Post Thanks / Like

A mole in the midst of Ottawa CANADA

Encouraging me to send in more encrypted radio transmissions to Cuba by way of tapping her index finger to gesture morse code keyer tappings; thus putting her in bad faith and putting her "alleged" defender Andrew Scheer also in bad faith. Why would I expose myself or give the hint of what I am doing if what I am doing was done with criminal intent. Why would CSIS or CSE apprise her of what I am doing. She got her information from Cuban DGI; hence, a trustworthy Cuban mole!!!! with an anamolous history of spying on Five Eyes conferences as what Cuban moles have been doing at CASIS conferences!

Some of you might be wondering why Cuba punished Justin Trudeau. They found out through other Cuban moles in the government that Pierre Trudeau's, Maggie's visits to Cuba were designed to read their codes. Hence, broken!! And Scheer refuses to face reality. Bad faith!!!

89% of members are either Cuban, French, Chinese or Russian moles. "Seize the day, comrades"- me: I together with the founders of this organization do not attend them anymore to foil attempts to identify us.
    https://casisvancouver.ca/

There are only three kinds of people in this world: the deceiver, the deceived and the one who allows herself or himself to be deceived

...this the biggest scam in the history of espionage."- Gina Haspel on "over there"..

JODY WILSON RAYBOULD!! AN AGENT OF INFLUENCE FOR CUBA, UNDERSTATEMENT FOR MOLE!!!

Last edited by rollmao; August 27th, 2019 at 05:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: A mole in the midst of Ottawa CANADA

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

My radio. Cuban radio frequency 5.116 MHZ

..."Now that we let them all hang out..Don't you appreciate the complexity of this case? I'm working without a net here and I pulled it off.."- Al Pacino, THE RECRUIT, movie
    Last edited by rollmao; August 27th, 2019 at 06:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

My POWER SUPPLY!

AW, SNAP! Coded message from CSE that Raybould couple SNAPPED! hi hi hi..You can f*** around with me defending Fidel Castro but espionage is a crime against national security. What do you think will happen if I condone Raybould's flagrant espionage. I too will go to jail.
    Last edited by rollmao; August 27th, 2019 at 06:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

YOU ARE GOING TO TURN TABLES ON ME AND INDICT ME FOR ESPIONAGE, RAYBOULD COUPLE? ARE YOU CRAZY? ASK HER!! SHE SEX STARVED ME FOR 26 YEARS ONLY TO TURN ME INTO A BEAST IN BED! I F***ED WRINKLED LADY 24 TIMES IN 2 DAYS!! STILL SHE'S LUSTING FOR ME!! I CANNOT HANDLE HER SEX DRIVE!

We’re making great strides with our foreign partners—those ties are stronger than ever. And let me tell you, our intelligence allies around the world can really open doors and get things done on behalf of our country.

I frequently meet with my foreign counterparts, either in Washington or over there, and they’re generally very interesting characters—for whom I have great regard and even fondness. There’s one counterpart who’s especially fun to engage—very James Bond-like. He worked his way up through his service, has great spy stories, and is definitely someone you want on your side.

And when you have partnerships this close and personal, you have colleagues who go out of their way to share with CIA their really good stuff—their best intelligence. And our country is tangibly benefitting from these relationships.

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/amb...deau-1.5261699

EVEN IMPORTERS WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRADE DEFICITS CONTRIBUTE TAXES
    HENCE, OFF SETTING THE DISADVANTAGES OF FREE TRADE!

NAFTA is good for every country. Trade deficits is not a measure of ineffectual policy.
    There might be a deficit in consumer goods. But Canada and US have surpluses in
    industrial goods like ships, aircrafts, machines etc etc. while Mexico has surpluses
    in junk food etc. Imagine the taxes that industrial goods can generate. Billions!
    What is $32 million dollars in taxes of beef exports of Mexico compared to $200 billion in
    in taxes of exports of industrial goods of Canada. All the while that Trudeau is opposing
    NAFTA "unwittingly" is the result of millions of votes he can generate from closet
    communists among his constituents. "Be wise as serpents and harmless as doves"
    Justin Trudeau a professional politician for you. Politics is about winning. Blame the
    closet communists among his constituents. Not Justin. (I too don't believe in
    climate change but if I were running for office I will make climate change my
    campaign slogan. Politics is about winning just like how Scheer covered up
    for busted Cuban mole, Jody Wilson Raybould in order to win votes). "Nobody
    is good. Only God is good. Even I am not good"- modern day Jesus Christ to the
    communists of Canada! (I did not say that). - Domingo R. Rodriguez, Intelligence Chief, Communist
    Party of Canada, terribly sexually harassed by the biological sisters of modern
    day Jesus Christ. Whew!!! [Half of the world's population are communists] - wise Justin Trudeau.

LET THE LAW OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND DETERMINE FREE TRADE! LEAVE THEM TO THE MARKET ! NOBODY HAS THE CAPACITY OF THE MIND OF GOD TO DETERMINE HOW FREE TRADE WILL FLOW - DOMINGO R. RODRIGUEZ, INTELLIGENCE CHIEF, COMMUNIST PARTY OF CANADA.

VOTE CONSERVATIVE. THE CONSERVATIVES GAVE ME A GIRLFRIEND, LOVELY POLISH LADY! THE LIBERALS DID NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO GIVE ME ONE! MODERN DAY JESUS CHRIST IS NOT SACROSANCT EVEN IF HE IS LIBERAL. VOTE CONSERVATIVE! IT WOULD BE A TERRIBLE NIGHTMARE IF I END UP IN THE ARMS OF THE SISTER OR DAUGHTER OF CHRIST! "IT WOULD BE HARD FOR A RICH MAN TO ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN"- BIBLE; HENCE, A NIGHTMARE!
    Last edited by rollmao; August 28th, 2019 at 05:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

After winning four times in the cockpit, my cock came into retirement screw***g 3 hens a day. Animal cruelty? Remember, the cock always pick a fight! Even stags (cocks who have not experienced fighting) are baptized by unleashing hens near them. Animal cruelty?
    Last edited by rollmao; August 30th, 2019 at 03:35 AM.