Thread: Sept. 11 2001

Post Thanks / Like

Sept. 11 2001

In memory of those 3,000 Americans that Lost their Lives that morning. And also in memory of all that have died since that day, mostly dying from Cancer from the Effects of the Toxic Plume.. I have lost friends that were First Responders and were there helping the Victims on ground zero.. God Bless them all and their families and Friends. And God Bless America...
    Last edited by Al Sanchez; September 11th, 2019 at 11:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sept. 11 2001

Great post Al. Lest we never forget!
    SF
    Last edited by KevinG; September 12th, 2019 at 01:02 AM.

3. Thanks Sig1911, Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

God bless America and its fallen. For the lives lost that day and there after fighting against terrorism. I was in 8th grade and didn't really understand the gravity of what happened as we sat at our desk watching the second plane hit. Teachers were all crying and some angry. We just didnt understand as kids what it all meant.

When I got home my dad truck was there. Extremely unlike him to be home early. Walked in the house still not really realizing how awful it all was. He had been crying and that's only second time I'd ever seen that. Other time when his grandmother passed. So it all kind set in then that this was real bad. Six yrs to the day I joined the army. Went and witnessed how awful these people really are.

Still to this day I wonder why we allow these monsters to infiltrate our country. Not all are bad my interpreter and me are still good friends to this day. But is the risk really worth the reward. I challenge anyone to find a reward for allowing middle eastern muslims to come to this country. There should be no watch list just a shoot on site list.

The attacks United us as a country back in 01 and I wonder how in just 18 yrs the division is worse now then before the attacks. Almost as bad as when desegregation began. I spend alot of time worrying about the state of this country, and what my kids kids will have to deal with. I just cant wrap my head around how blind we have became. Where public acceptance means more to most than the values and morals we were all raised with.

To honor the fallen we must continue the fight against the ones that want to bring fear into our citys, neighborhoods, and homes. That just ain't muslims practicing jihad, but the thugs with bandannas, the illegals ms13, and cartel members, and the shaved head racially driven radical groups. As a nation of good hard working men and women we must unite to strike out the ones that dine on fear and greed.

Make it great again.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

It's just a shame how people like kaprinic can get away with disrespecting what so many died for god bless the ones effected by 9_11 and god bless america

6. Thanks KevinG, Sig1911, Disciple thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez, Disciple, KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember when I heard I was at work, I was a construction painter back then. The Superintendent gave us the news and we were in disbelief. My boss showed up and expected us to keep working but we weren’t having any of that. So my wife and I went home to watch the news. We couldn’t believe this was real but it was and they played the footage all day. What a horrible day in history. You know a lot of society thinks that Cockers are scum but look how we always come together in times of distress. We’re believers in God and are good honest hard working people that truly care about others and our Country. Let’s pray for all those affected and those that lost there lives that day. Peace be in the World, God Bless us all.
    Last edited by Disciple; September 12th, 2019 at 12:58 AM.

8. Thanks country, Sig1911 thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez, Mossy Dell, KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Birdderfly View Post
    It's just a shame how people like kaprinic can get away with disrespecting what so many died for god bless the ones effected by 9_11 and god bless america
    I wish I could have been on the color guard when he kneeled I would have marched over and hung the flag over his head as the anthem played. Or butt stroked him with my rifle. He was banished from the NFL but that ain't enough he should have been put on a boat with nothing but a paddle and dropped two hundred miles off the cost of California. I don't see how he is still in America and alive.

10. Thanks Sig1911, KevinG, Disciple thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez, Birdderfly, KevinG, Disciple liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Never Forget! God Bless The USA!

12. Thanks KevinG, country, Sig1911 thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez, country, KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll never forget that morning. I walked in the lumber yard to get some material and the first tower had just been hit. Then the next. I never seen anything so terrible in my life. My wife called me later crying and asking what she should do. I told her baby all we can do is pray and go back to work. For a little while the country rallied together. Shame to know it takes something like that. ,I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!!

14. Thanks KevinG thanked for this post
    Likes KevinG, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I lost a good friend by the name of Boyd Gatton on that day.Two people from my country were murdered on that day.May all those that lost their lives and there families live in peace.

16. Thanks Mossy Dell, LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez, turbo_harpoon, KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This day will never be forgotten! Today is my mother's birthday she used to be so upbeat on this day but since that awful day not so much anymore. The tributes start comin on tv as they should and it just tears her up thinkin about all those lost. I tell her to just try to find a way to make the best of it.

18. Likes Al Sanchez, LaBlue, KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Webby13 View Post
    This day will never be forgotten! Today is my mother's birthday she used to be so upbeat on this day but since that awful day not so much anymore. The tributes start comin on tv as they should and it just tears her up thinkin about all those lost. I tell her to just try to find a way to make the best of it.
    Sorry your mom has to celebrate her birth on a day so many died. He tears shows she cares. Problem is only 18 yrs later countless drove by a flag this morning and had to Google why it was at half staff....

20. Thanks Webby13 thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I teach school, and to this day students always have some connection to someone lost in the terrorist attacks. Friends, neighbors, relatives. It is heartbreaking.

22. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats also sad is the number of looks compared to the posts this thread had despite the fact that we were attacked on our own soil like never before. I cant stand how most of this nation "mourns" our disaster on that one day and then forgets about it the other 364 days, total bs. The complacency and who gives a sht attitude always amazed me out there but never thought Id see it here on this forum at such a high level. So many call themselves patriots here while b*ktchin about their rights being infringed upon, I dont know about all that. If 9.11 pisses you off to this day, then you might truly be one. Got time to post on other b.s. but to hell with taking a few seconds over 9.11, smh.........Maybe at least hit Al's like or thanks button for him pointing out the obvious and paying tribute to a day that changed our daily lives forever.
    Is it any wonder why this place is all screwed up now? Yea its a free country (or is it?), you get to choose but you dont get to circumvent your own decision's consequences. Watch and see the guilty who didnt even bother after viewing it come and defend now. Save the drama for your mama, dont even bother.
    Semper Fidelis
    Last edited by KevinG; September 12th, 2019 at 11:04 PM.

24. Thanks LaBlue, Al Sanchez thanked for this post
    Likes Disciple, mctrott1, Genis, Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Agreed... 255 views and only 13 comments.. God Bless America.. How soon some forget.. Enough said..
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinG View Post
    Whats also sad is the number of looks compared to the posts this thread had despite the fact that we were attacked on our own soil like never before. I cant stand how most of this nation "mourns" our disaster on that one day and then forgets about it the other 364 days, total bs. The complacency and who gives a sht attitude always amazed me out there but never thought Id see it here on this forum at such a high level. So many call themselves patriots here, I dont know about that. If 9.11 pisses you off to this day, then you might truly be one. Got time to post on other b.s. but to hell with taking a few seconds over 9.11, smh.........Maybe at least hit Al's like or thanks button for him pointing out the obvious and paying tribute to a day that changed our daily lives forever.
    Is it any wonder why this place is all screwed up now? Yea its a free country (or is it?), you get to choose but you dont get to circumvent your own decision's consequences. Watch and see the guilty who didnt even bother after viewing it come and defend now. Save the drama for your mama, dont even bother.
    Semper Fidelis

26. Likes Webby13, KevinG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Most people don't care about anything that's not on their doorstep, when it's on it that's when they care but it's too late then IMO this is why we are in the state that were in . Selfish is what I call them.

28. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Human beings KILLING other human beings WILL always be wrong. Unfortunately humans will always find a way to JUSTIFY it.
    And they give us shyit about chickens. Hypocrites.

30. Thanks KevinG thanked for this post
    Likes KevinG, Al Sanchez, Webby13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

2001. It was live on the TV. We saw it. We visited 2010. 2011. Etc. my household now are 90%
    in the military. We vowed to defend this land. It is a horrific act for those who made that September 11 tragedy.

September 11 was history they thought not forgetting also.

There is no winners in war and terror.

We also commemorate here in our place. A lot of volunteers died in DMV area.

God rest all souls!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...ptember11.usa2
    Last edited by grey/dom; September 13th, 2019 at 07:06 AM.

32. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes KevinG liked this post