Thread: Matt Bevin

Post Thanks / Like

Matt Bevin

Looks like Kentucky is getting a new governor

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Matt Bevin

They sold it that he screwed over the teacher's pension. Truth is he inherited a fsical mess, notorious of the democrat there before him. Good luck KY, there s more to the state than LVille and Lex area although one wldnt think so. I reckon the state will plunge farther into economic distress now.
    SF

3. Thanks TnT Tunda thanked for this post
    Likes southernX, Al Sanchez, gapman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Matt was on our side it seemed like wonder what happen I. Ky now

Post Thanks / Like

Kentucky will have real problems if matt can not pull off this election !

Post Thanks / Like

He lost, there is no pulling it off...but Eastern KY will b the last place u will hear a gamecock crow in the USA, u can bet your ass on that...and I don't live in Eastern KY, but they really don't care what anyone thinks...outlaw state of mind is the best way to describe it

Lucas
    Last edited by lucasemerson; November 7th, 2019 at 01:02 AM.

7. Thanks njk thanked for this post
    Likes Quapaw Kid, FIRE-RITE, gapman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lucasemerson View Post
    He lost, there is no pulling it off...but Eastern KY will b the last place u will hear a gamecock crow in the USA, u can bet your ass on that...and I don't live in Eastern KY, but they really don't care what anyone thinks...outlaw state of mind is the best way to describe it

Lucas
    Yep, My present wife is from Ky. I have told her many times there must be something in the water up there because them folks are different. Probably be a recount with 1/2 of 1% difference in the vote.
    Last edited by RHman1026; November 7th, 2019 at 04:31 AM.

9. Likes bazsdmeg2u liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing will change for Kentucky and the roosters there but I sure don't seeing a Democrat with any power.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brettjern View Post
    Nothing will change for Kentucky and the roosters there but I sure don't seeing a Democrat with any power.
    Democrat, Republican, conservative or liberal. Were fooked any way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MONGOOSE View Post
    exactly... no politician will ever dare to support cockfighting... so we do what we do... prohibition eventually did come to an end.
    Last edited by newtogame2; November 7th, 2019 at 08:54 AM.

13. Thanks bazsdmeg2u thanked for this post
    Likes james1953 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bootlegger View Post
    Kentucky will have real problems if matt can not pull off this election !
    go in by your prediction based on what party wins, Virginia is in deep doodoo ... democrats now got the governor, state house and state senate.

15. Likes southernX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Its not about the birds lol, its about people being able to earn a decent living!! My relatives are from E Ky, if you've been there you'll know what Im talking about. All up and down the mid to southeast side there is nothing there esp. after Obumm killed coal. Thats all that area had going for them, period. Same thing here in TX, if oilfield goes it all goes, families suffer big time and we all know who drills/excavates and who is a green thumb party. Someday, one has to learn this. From then on the area plunged and keeps plunging. Opioid epidemic rose like crazy, more reliance on welfare and assistance during those years. Now that will rise yet again, mark it bc no democrat can swing a strong economy especially in 4 years let alone ever. If you've studied them, you'd know this. That party is about the people relying on the govt (daddy) to take care of you.
    As far as the election, People all over this nation don't understand pensions, its liability and funding. Direct and Indirect pensions, direct benefit costs etc. The people got bamboozled again, now sanctuary cities will grace the Bluegrass state and crime will rise just watch. The people have a problem with fighting birds but with this new Gov, you can kill a baby hell prob up to 8 months now. How Fn sick is that!? Mongoose is right about that but you gotta pick the lessor of the 2 evils, that's the smart thing to do. Funny thing is these teachers that dont get the pension plan funding either and that the state was running a deficit budget, are thinking Beshear will come through with the securing their retirement when the time comes. That's a crock of sht, won't happen. On paper it may say they have earned this and that but when it comes time to draw and the way Dems suck at fiscal policy a proven fact, they won't be getting what they should get according to what they have earned on paper. What happened back at the turn of the century when the economy was kickin under GWB is that the Dems in power based the pension funding plan on payroll growth meaning jobs would continue to be created and filled. Well the economy fell out the bottom and there was no payroll growth, in fact jobs went downhill. The plan works like this, you put money in and they play with it but when the time comes they need to pay out those distributions plus whatever amount it managed to grow. Its like a bank, when you put money in they use it but when it comes time to withdraw, they have to have it to give it back to you. That action will probably not happen with this pension fund because of the foolishness made I am not a novice in these matters, just too much to put down but believe me they will be disappointed and its nobodies fault but theirs. All Bevin tried to do was balance, which you need to have. Can't keep adding to the deficit, that's what the left does. I will see what the deficit is now, I know it was all jacked up when Bevin took over. I will see where it's at in 2 and 4 years, Ill guarantee it'll be more jacked up than before. There ya have it in a nutshell lol.
    SF
    Last edited by KevinG; November 7th, 2019 at 09:13 AM.

17. Thanks southernX, LaBlue thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree 110%..... not only in our passion for our birds but almost in everything .......

Post Thanks / Like

I thought trump was going to put them to work again in those mines.

20. Likes newtogame2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KevinG View Post
    Its not about the birds lol, its about people being able to earn a decent living!! My relatives are from E Ky, if you've been there you'll know what Im talking about. All up and down the mid to southeast side there is nothing there esp. after Obumm killed coal. Thats all that area had going for them, period. Same thing here in TX, if oilfield goes it all goes, families suffer big time and we all know who drills/excavates and who is a green thumb party. Someday, one has to learn this. From then on the area plunged and keeps plunging. Opioid epidemic rose like crazy, more reliance on welfare and assistance during those years. Now that will rise yet again, mark it bc no democrat can swing a strong economy especially in 4 years let alone ever. If you've studied them, you'd know this. That party is about the people relying on the govt (daddy) to take care of you.
    As far as the election, People all over this nation don't understand pensions, its liability and funding. Direct and Indirect pensions, direct benefit costs etc. The people got bamboozled again, now sanctuary cities will grace the Bluegrass state and crime will rise just watch. The people have a problem with fighting birds but with this new Gov, you can kill a baby hell prob up to 8 months now. How Fn sick is that!? Mongoose is right about that but you gotta pick the lessor of the 2 evils, that's the smart thing to do. Funny thing is these teachers that dont get the pension plan funding either and that the state was running a deficit budget, are thinking Beshear will come through with the securing their retirement when the time comes. That's a crock of sht, won't happen. On paper it may say they have earned this and that but when it comes time to draw and the way Dems suck at fiscal policy a proven fact, they won't be getting what they should get according to what they have earned on paper. What happened back at the turn of the century when the economy was kickin under GWB is that the Dems in power based the pension funding plan on payroll growth meaning jobs would continue to be created and filled. Well the economy fell out the bottom and there was no payroll growth, in fact jobs went downhill. The plan works like this, you put money in and they play with it but when the time comes they need to pay out those distributions plus whatever amount it managed to grow. Its like a bank, when you put money in they use it but when it comes time to withdraw, they have to have it to give it back to you. That action will probably not happen with this pension fund because of the foolishness made I am not a novice in these matters, just too much to put down but believe me they will be disappointed and its nobodies fault but theirs. All Bevin tried to do was balance, which you need to have. Can't keep adding to the deficit, that's what the left does. I will see what the deficit is now, I know it was all jacked up when Bevin took over. I will see where it's at in 2 and 4 years, Ill guarantee it'll be more jacked up than before. There ya have it in a nutshell lol.
    SF
    weak argument... if they can even be called argument... only hearsays without proof, or brushing the surface... so i'll just pick one (highlighted in red) to rebut.

i don't really give presidents a lot of credit for the economy as some people, but i'll go along:

DubYa inherited a kick-assed economy from Bubba, who was the only president who ended his term with a national surplus (yes, $5 billion surplus... critics have claimed it's "funny" calculation, but even if the amount was not that big, there is no argument he ran a tight ship and at least wiped out the deficit he inherited)... from DubYa on, it went back to national deficit, and now stands at more than $20 trillion... i don't care if Clinton *** on an intern's face or on her dress, gas was $1 a gallon or less, stock market kept breaking new heights w/o a president pushing the fed to keep interest rates low to manipulate it for his legacy, jobs were o'plenty (got my first professional job less than 3 months after 5 years of binge drinking... can't say the same thing for college graduates in today economy)... 8 years and 2 wars later under DubYa, we got gas at $5/gallon, a financial crisis and a recession... Obama inherited that mess, and though he was not perfect in his 8 years, he steered the country quite well with what was handed over to him, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING MOSCOW MITCH'S INTENTION, ANNOUNCED PUBLICLY, TO MAKE HIM A 1-TERM PRESIDENT, got gas back down to under $3/gallon, economy stabilized... still shaky in my opinion (definitely a lot of nervous in the stock market today) but if anyone think it's great (45th certainly thinks so), it's because of the foundation laid before 45th got in the white house.
    Last edited by newtogame2; November 7th, 2019 at 01:25 PM.

22. Likes Mossy Dell liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dos amigos View Post
    I thought trump was going to put them to work again in those mines.
    don't forget Mexico was going to pay for the wall too...

24. Likes bazsdmeg2u liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mongoose I have read some of your posts and always liked what you said about chickens (never cared for any arguing) but chicken talk I have always loved. But I agree with you 100% on both parties screw the average guy. Does not matter the Republicans or Democrats they have both run this country into the ground. The debt is over 20 trillion and going 90 miles an hour (there is no stopping it). They could put a federal tax on everything,legalize cockfighting,gambling and prostitution and still could not make enough to cover the 20 trillion. Because every new penny that comes in they want to spend it on something else,not the debt.

Newtogame,you are part right.I felt like Obama did an ok job too as he did inherit a huge mess and part of it was those two wars. Those wars put us over the 20 trillion but we cannot let anyone attack us and get away with it. I did not agree with the Irag invasion but Afganistan could have been made into a rock pile for all I carew about them after 911. Watch the news Newtogame,Mexico is turning back those central americans or holding them in Mexico so in essence Mexico is the wall.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by newtogame2 View Post
    don't forget Mexico was going to pay for the wall too...
    Essentially Mexico has with the new deal that was put in place. The usmca was putting more money in Americas pocket through fair taxed instead of the NAFTA agreement that Clinton put forth where we was getting taxes (I believe 15 percent more) on good coming from Mexico vs our products being sent to Mexico. Mexico has helped a lot on the illegals trying to come into America by stopping the caravans before the get to the border as well and sending most back to their country before they get to our border. I'll give Mexico credit there but they need to stop the drug cartel because it's ruined Mexico. After those 9 Americans were killed (women and children) I hope they let America send in troop and kill those sorry bastards that did that. It's a long shot but I hope they let us in.

Post Thanks / Like

Virginia is well on it's way to becoming the next California. Thanks to northern virginia and amazon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samiyam007 View Post
    Mongoose I have read some of your posts and always liked what you said about chickens (never cared for any arguing) but chicken talk I have always loved. But I agree with you 100% on both parties screw the average guy. Does not matter the Republicans or Democrats they have both run this country into the ground. The debt is over 20 trillion and going 90 miles an hour (there is no stopping it). They could put a federal tax on everything,legalize cockfighting,gambling and prostitution and still could not make enough to cover the 20 trillion. Because every new penny that comes in they want to spend it on something else,not the debt.

Newtogame,you are part right.I felt like Obama did an ok job too as he did inherit a huge mess and part of it was those two wars. Those wars put us over the 20 trillion but we cannot let anyone attack us and get away with it. I did not agree with the Irag invasion but Afganistan could have been made into a rock pile for all I carew about them after 911. Watch the news Newtogame,Mexico is turning back those central americans or holding them in Mexico so in essence Mexico is the wall.
    What I WISH people would recognize, regardless of PARTY is were dealing with MULTIMILLIONAIRES. They have no fooken clue about AVERAGE people. Wish it was legal to HANG every wealthy CEO/banker/ politician/wealthy anything who commits a crime ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN. Anyone who exhibits GREED SHOULD BE SHOT, hung, stabbed, burned and left out for exhibition to those who want to do the same crimes.
    Kinda like the middle easter people CHOP HANDSS OFF for stealing. That sheeit would stop TODAY. Dont get me started on these wealthy arsholes. Dont like them. They devide us all with ther bull$hit media PROPAGANDA. SMART mofo’s and were all STUPID.
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; November 8th, 2019 at 05:15 AM.

29. Likes Dos amigos liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well m gonna type this and go to another thread. I was a registered democrat since I was 18 years old. Didn't always vote like that but did a lot of the times. In 2009 I changed my party affiliation and swore I'd never vote for another lying D. and I won't. I realize that the republicans aren't perfect or even a whole lot better but Trump is getting to the facts of what happened when he was elected. All the CIA and FBI spying the fake dossia. So much corruption on the Democrat side.
    Anyway sinse Trump has been in there everyone is working. Everyone is getting raises. Millions off welfare and food stamps. My wife just got a new job. 50% raise, insurance, profit sharing, vacations, and retirement plan. I got a 20% raise myself. I. Have a small construction company and I can't find help. Everyone is working!!

31. Thanks southernX thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    Well m gonna type this and go to another thread. I was a registered democrat since I was 18 years old. Didn't always vote like that but did a lot of the times. In 2009 I changed my party affiliation and swore I'd never vote for another lying D. and I won't. I realize that the republicans aren't perfect or even a whole lot better but Trump is getting to the facts of what happened when he was elected. All the CIA and FBI spying the fake dossia. So much corruption on the Democrat side.
    Anyway sinse Trump has been in there everyone is working. Everyone is getting raises. Millions off welfare and food stamps. My wife just got a new job. 50% raise, insurance, profit sharing, vacations, and retirement plan. I got a 20% raise myself. I. Have a small construction company and I can't find help. Everyone is working!!
    Ill be real damn HONEST her with u. I DIDNT vote for Trump BUT I sure like the money coming in!!!!
    That said, I have a 14 year old and a 12 year old. They watch the news with me. Children SEE sheeit us adults IGNORE. They ask me questions about Trumps behavior. Im at a loss for words MORALY.
    Do I want to teach my kids right or wrong? or do I speak from my bank account??
    I notice Americans speak from there bank accounts. We all deserve to burn in hell. Includes me.
    Last edited by MONGOOSE; November 8th, 2019 at 05:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Ill be real damn HONEST her with u. I DIDNT vote for Trump BUT I sure like the money coming in!!!!
    That said, I have a 14 year old and a 12 year old. They watch the news with me. Children SEE sheeit us adults IGNORE. They ask me questions about Trumps behavior. Im at a loss for words MORALY.
    I notice Americans speak from there bank accounts. We all deserve to burn in hell. Includes me.
    money makes the wheels go round.. that sucks but it’s the truth!!!! I am Mexican and I am a trump supporter I’m sure my raza ain’t going to like hearing that lol. I’ve worked in the oilfield all my life and now have a semi repair business and it’s going good. I do think trump is a little racist but he’s not in my circle so don’t care make America great again..

34. Thanks Sig1911 thanked for this post
    Likes southernX, Bud, Sig1911 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by airjammer88 View Post
    money makes the wheels go round.. that sucks but it’s the truth!!!! I am Mexican and I am a trump supporter I’m sure my raza ain’t going to like hearing that lol. I’ve worked in the oilfield all my life and now have a semi repair business and it’s going good. I do think trump is a little racist but he’s not in my circle so don’t care make America great again..
    Well its nice to know Ill be in hell with another cocker LOL.

36. Likes Brushcountry liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Goose do you not believe we should do what we can for our families. Or should we all just suffer from lying cheating politicians? Now the Dems are pushing socialism and communism. I'm not going there!!!!!

38. Likes southernX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well its nice to know Ill be in hell with another cocker LOL.
    I am kind of hoping God grades on a curve as I have never intentionally set out to hurt anyone. I am sure I could have helped more than I did when I was younger, but trying better now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes Hoghunter, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    Well Goose do you not believe we should do what we can for our families. Or should we all just suffer from lying cheating politicians? Now the Dems are pushing socialism and communism. I'm not going there!!!!!
    I dont look at life thru political or social riotousness. Im not overly religious but I know right from wrong. We all have to live with our choices and pay the piper when our time comes. Thats for sure

42. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All I can say is my dad raised me to be honest, work hard, treat and help everyone you can. I must say I did not do that in my younger years but find myself doing it more and more everyday. The point I'm getting to is I have not benefited from doing my best. But I can lay my head down and sleep well. MOST that are elites in this world screwed a few over to get there.

Post Thanks / Like

Goose I believe if we lived close we may not be buddies but we would respect each other. I love Jesus and believe he is my way out of hell. I read your post 10 times. Our children are our future. I may be blind but I see Trump loving the Lord and our country. I hear his words as mostly truth. I don't see him as pregidise. He as I believe in the man or women not the color of their skin.

45. Likes southernX liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OK Guys NO MORE personal or political rhetoric on this thread. Take the political stuff to the proper forum. Leave the personal stuff off, Completely. I'm not asking,OK.

47. Thanks brkilr, BLAKE V. thanked for this post
    Likes brkilr, LaBlue, BLAKE V. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RHman1026 View Post
    OK Guys NO MORE personal or political rhetoric on this thread. Take the political stuff to the proper forum. Leave the personal stuff off, Completely. I'm not asking,OK.
    Tnx. And please banned that guy tnt tunda. You can banned me too if I do post not according to rules.
    Have a great day!

49. Likes TnT Tunda liked this post