Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speckled hatch type fowl.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Speckled hatch type fowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Webby13 View Post
    Well to be honest it was prolly both lol. He doesn't care if he sells a feather. He's not so much into it for the money more of a sport thing for Roberto. He used to sell more but has slacked down alot now. He says now that he's not sellin to the public as much he doesn't have to hatch as many that it was gettin to be too much. He owns his own businesses think he just opened up his 3rd or 4th store so he's busy. But that being said if he didn't feel like they would be a fit for u he would tell ya cuz he wouldn't want someone bashing his name. He's very honest and if someone buys from him he will guarantee if u don't like em u get your money back. I know for a fact for yrs and yrs they've not been raised for Americans but the original blood was test and tested in American shows to make sure they could take it.
    Yes webby this was probably 6 years ago or so and thats prettu much what he told me. He said he had some he could sell me but he wouldnt recomend them anymore for the american . So he advised me to look somewhere else. Pretty dam honest guy to b straight up ans honest like he was and not just take my money. But he sent me some videos of them and they are some bad dudes for south of the border . His mcraes are dam nice to
    Last edited by Steel city farm; November 9th, 2019 at 07:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steel city farm View Post
    Yes webby this was probably 6 years ago or so and thats prettu much what he told me. He said he had some he could sell me but he wouldnt recomend them anymore for the american . So he advised me to look somewhere else. Pretty dam honest guy to b straight up ans honest like he was and not just take my money. But he sent me some videos of them and they are some bad dudes for south of the border . His mcraes are dam nice to
    Yes sir he is as good of a person as u could ask for. I'm glad to know him and feel gracious he considers me a friend. I have the spangles and the McRaes and yes they're both movers and shakers for sure. Hope u are doin well bud. How's the chicken business treatin ya?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Webby13 View Post
    Yes sir he is as good o iouf a person as u could ask for. I'm glad to know him and feel gracious he considers me a friend. I have the spangles and the McRaes and yes they're both movers and shakers for sure. Hope u are doin well bud. How's the chicken business treatin ya?
    Chicken business is doing good buddy . Cocks are finally starting to push feathers good from the cool weather. Today i spent dam near all day catching brood hens on the yard and putting them in my big hen pen to start cleaning them out for february . Wormed them all good and de lice them all today to . Moved some pens to fresh ground today like i do once a week . Been a busy day . Just the normal duties that a rooster man goes thro. U know how it is lol. Hope all is well with you ans the family bro.

4. Likes Sig1911 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steel city farm View Post
    Chicken business is doing good buddy . Cocks are finally starting to push feathers good from the cool weather. Today i spent dam near all day catching brood hens on the yard and putting them in my big hen pen to start cleaning them out for february . Wormed them all good and de lice them all today to . Moved some pens to fresh ground today like i do once a week . Been a busy day . Just the normal duties that a rooster man goes thro. U know how it is lol. Hope all is well with you ans the family bro.
    Ya boy a man's work is never done! Everybody up this way is good my little man is growing like a weed lol. Holler at me sometime

6. Likes Steel city farm, Quapaw Kid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rev-23 View Post
    Gentlemen and brothers of this great sport, I need some help.... couple years ago I bred bro/sis on my leipers and got a speckled stag. Well my wife fell in love with him and the speckled (hatch) color. So I am looking for one or 2 gl speckled pullets.
    If you guys could point me in the direction of someone honest, that raises a fast fighting style (game) family of speckled hatch looking birds I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks guys! I had some located but that may have fell through.
    I always wanted some spec hatched just for whatever reason never have gotten any. Hope you find what your looking for.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the help guys, I think I found what I'm looking for! I really appreciate everyone that landed a hand to help!

9. Likes Steel city farm liked this post