Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Results 211 to 228 of 228

Thread: Red Cliff Game Farm

  
  1. #211
    Senior Member Skincarver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bend the knee View Post
    How did you turn me down flat when you kept asking for an extension to sell some leather goods...hell, you wanted me to buy a holster or take it in trade. I guess you forgot that right?

    I never said the pair (Norman Terry Morgans WH) were not good enough, I said they were too small...I also said I had asked Mr. Terry to send a pair that would produce as little white feather as possible (because the varmints pick them off). He sent the Ginger (pumpkin color) cock. I wrote to FireRite & Missouri Mule (2 guys that knew Mr. Terry well) & they said to breed the pair & then decide...as you can see...they bred white feather (like the pullet). You posted on here that you have been searching for years for Ginger/Pumpkin color Whitehackels I sent you a pic & you said that was the one...She was the only one I had to sell & I waited for you but it didn't work out...I told you she was rough feathered (in my opinion) but, when you saw her pic you said I lied to you...that's when Tonetone told you that was the one I sent. If I said they were not good enough to be on my yard it was only in that I had no use for them due to size & color...now, I know you want the last word so go ahead & post whatever you want. I will be the adult & just ignore you.
    I admit I wanted that stag but that was before I knew you.I told you I didn't want the pullet.But your dumbass don't seem to get it.You keep bringing up the fowl when the fowl aren't the problem its the man or in this case the punk that owns them that's the problem. Sure I asked you if youd be interesting in trading but had I known you at the time I would have known that your kind has no need for a holster for a gun . Maybe if I was making dildoes or butt plugs you might have traded but the fact remains I didn't want that damn pullet. I could care less about her or anything you have got . I did want the stag until I saw him yes but I didn't know you at the time and didn't want to up and offend you by saying we wasn't worth 100 beat up as he was. I will say its a damn shame we don't live closer . I doubt very serious youd have the same punk ass attitude.
    Last edited by Skincarver; November 19th, 2019 at 07:26 AM.

  2. Thanks BackNBlack thanked for this post
    Likes tonetone559, BackNBlack liked this post
  3. #212
    Moderator CIGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,779
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bend the knee View Post
    Cigar, I donít know why you wonít let go of the subject of the 2 pairs I won from you. I am sorry they didnít sell for what you wanted them to sell for but thatís not my fault. I was the high bidder & instead of saying ďthanks for supporting the associationĒ you keep bringing it up...if you want them back, I will sell them back to you.

    I never gave you a hard time but let me tell you this. Do you remember you use to put a ďplace mark before the auctionĒ & then once the items came up you deleted the place mark.

    Well, before the UGBA Auction started, a member asked you if you knew what you were going to donate. You said a pair of Roundheads & you had your eye on a 2 year old cock & a hen....but, when I won the pair got $450 + shipping you sent me a 4 year old cock & a pullet. I was disappointed but I didnít complain. I bid what I bid on the statement you made before the auction ran...had I known it was going to be a 4 year old cock. I would not have bid. I usually donít breed a bird older than 5 unless the offspring he has given when he was younger proved to be good. I never said you ripped me off or misrepresented the pair but you keep bitching about I got them cheap.

    You know the Ruble cock was hard on the hen you sent because I told you...all you said was some of your cocks are like that...then one day she was sitting on the ground & I picked her up & her abdomen was swollen most like from him hitting her...did I complain because the cock basically killed her...nope.

    Then on last years a Texas Auction. I told you my friend had his Grey brood cock & hen stolen. I asked you for a recommendation & you told me about your friend with the law greys...I bid won them for my friend Sergio, then we find out his law greys are GREEN LEGGED...then he could not ship because he had chicken pox...I told you my friend no longer wanted them & you told me that everybody in that part of Texas has chicken pox because of the rain & not to worry about it. You even said the the birds you sent me had chicken box...then the trio comes & the cock is rattling in the box. I shot a video on my iPhone of the boxes & I cut open the boxes on camera & pull out the birds...the cock has a rattle like if he was going for the blue ribbon in the spur...I sent the video to the man & he said give him vetrx! So these are some of the great deals you keep bringing up that I got...enough already.

    As for reserves prices...I donít care...keep doing it & soon every auction item with have a reserve of $800 for a stag & $400 for a pullet...then when the auctions close & nothing or few sell what do you have then? A fund raiser that generates no funds is not a success.

    The Clarets you donated to the 2 recent auctions for example, you put an $800 reserve (which is what you sell them for) & what happened...you had to add a hen to encourage the reserve was met...that is your choice...do it how you want, you run the auctions...but donít get after me because I donít bid.

    By the way, on the last Texas auction I bid $485 for a kelso stag from Guess Farms & I know he sells them for $500 & I added a pullet to the deal for which I paid full price so, you keep acting like I only want to buy if they are priced low...Fake News...but, like I said before, why let a little thing the the truth or facts get in the way of your story!
    1st of all what i sent you was good and the RH's you praised them and also told me what sonny poe said to you about my RH's so for you to say i didn't send what i was suppose to is incorrect.....

    2nd the rubles i have no idea on those you again said you like them and then told me the ruble hen got sick and died so now it's the cock killed her.....

    3rd the person i referred to on the greys have been using them for a while with success so that's what i suggested him as far as what happened to birds that would be between you and him.....

    4th as far as your comment the donor has the right to set a rsvp on their items they are donating it as far as mine you will not get them as cheap as you did and then try resale them for 2-3 times more than what you paid for them good luck with that and matter of fact i don't even have to mention your name when i talk to other gba's like AL and they will tell your name to me and they know what your doing buy resale........

    5th you sure wasn't unhappy with anything i sent you until chit hit fan and you want to say you were unhappy you never once said that and if the RH's are no good why are you trying to sell them for 1200 which i know for fact the guy told me your name when i spoke about my rsvp and said yes you tried to sell to him for 1200 and he told you he would buy direct from me.....

    6th the auctions have made very good for the org's i'm just donating my time in running them for different GBA's which i have no problem i do have to deal with every donor and every winner the UGBA auction i call over 200 people which takes almost a month doing 3-4 hours during the week calling donors.......

    7th if you dont want to bid i have no problems with that whats so ever DONT BID however don't think i losing sleep cause your not bidding and i want you too..... NOPE

    8th i don't have time to sit on this thread and argue with you i have work to do and if i did have time i still wouldn't so i would think that all the time that your arguing with people on here who's taking care of your birds? maybe that's why your getting complaints from others......

  4. Likes tonetone559 liked this post
  5. #213
    Senior Member Nauvoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    AL uhh BAM uhh
    Posts
    2,564
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Part of the reason the ALGBA went away from the write in auction and went to FB. Maybe the best auction they’ve had when it went public.

  6. #214
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    a jelous seller cocker.......it is what it is......glad you still have friends......be thankful for that and go to cofession...then change ways ,,,,,it is not too late!!!!!!!

  7. Likes tonetone559 liked this post
  8. #215
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyD View Post
    Adrian is a great guy and has very solid and healthy fowl
    Thanks for your feedback and I was able to speak to him on the phone yesterday. He's very knowledgeable and has very high standards when it comes to game fowl so I'll be making the 15-hour trip next week to visit his farm and pick up some brood fowl.

  9. #216
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Brettjern View Post
    He is a long knife man but I seen him show a little in the SK. Very quiet man and never heard him say anything bad about anyone. My buddy fed a show for him in the SK and won so they can be fought in the sk with success I just know he likes the LK better. Always seen him show white or yellow legged red roosters.
    Thanks for your feedback and I agree. From what I've seen, his fowl have great cutting ability so I believe they can show in any knife.

  10. #217
    Senior Member Bend the knee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    842
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by CIGAR View Post
    1st of all what i sent you was good and the RH's you praised them and also told me what sonny poe said to you about my RH's so for you to say i didn't send what i was suppose to is incorrect.....

    2nd the rubles i have no idea on those you again said you like them and then told me the ruble hen got sick and died so now it's the cock killed her.....

    3rd the person i referred to on the greys have been using them for a while with success so that's what i suggested him as far as what happened to birds that would be between you and him.....

    4th as far as your comment the donor has the right to set a rsvp on their items they are donating it as far as mine you will not get them as cheap as you did and then try resale them for 2-3 times more than what you paid for them good luck with that and matter of fact i don't even have to mention your name when i talk to other gba's like AL and they will tell your name to me and they know what your doing buy resale........

    5th you sure wasn't unhappy with anything i sent you until chit hit fan and you want to say you were unhappy you never once said that and if the RH's are no good why are you trying to sell them for 1200 which i know for fact the guy told me your name when i spoke about my rsvp and said yes you tried to sell to him for 1200 and he told you he would buy direct from me.....

    6th the auctions have made very good for the org's i'm just donating my time in running them for different GBA's which i have no problem i do have to deal with every donor and every winner the UGBA auction i call over 200 people which takes almost a month doing 3-4 hours during the week calling donors.......

    7th if you dont want to bid i have no problems with that whats so ever DONT BID however don't think i losing sleep cause your not bidding and i want you too..... NOPE

    8th i don't have time to sit on this thread and argue with you i have work to do and if i did have time i still wouldn't so i would think that all the time that your arguing with people on here who's taking care of your birds? maybe that's why your getting complaints from others......
    Cigar, I posted that I liked the RHs & recommended on the thread to a guy looking for RH in Texas to contact you.

    I still have your fowl & I didn't buy or bid on any fowl to resell them. You keep bringing up I got your fowl for cheap...at least 4 times I have taken the crap from you & said nothing. You act like you & the donors are getting nothing for your donations...hell, I just told you I paid $15 less than full price for the Kelso from Guess Farms & I added a full price pullet so even my actions show you are wrong because many others add to the orders & that money goes to the breeder....Other people mention on the auctions on Facebook that the reserve prices were taking the fun away...one or two guys actually posted why don't "YOU" ad a hen because nobody was bidding on your Claret...Do you want me to cut & paste that on here? But you don't rip them on Facebook because you don't want to look bad...here you run the site & can bully people...you added a hen to get a bid up on your Claret right & the bids came right? So, why do you continue to rag on me I didn't post on Facebook "hey, Cigar I told you so".

    Yes, I won the Round Head pair from you for $450 + shipping on the UGBA Auction 2 years ago...it was online & live at auctioned in Texas...you sent a 4 YEAR OLD COCK & a Pullet right? But you did post on here you had your eye on a "2 year old cock & a Hen" It was on the "place mark" you put up before the items were listed...when the items were listed your put the text over it...there was a member that asked you what you were going to donate...but, I said nothing...then I won the Ruble pair on the Write in Alabama Auction for $300...when I won you asked me for additional shipping money because you didn't charge enough & I sent it to you...you were mad at me because I won them for so low...HOW IS THAT MY FAULT....at least I bid to support the auction.

    Now, everybody that I have talked to about fowl knows we lost 2 yards....go ask Bucky (CA APG President) if it was not true...ones was in court for a year & the other location last 3 months before the land owner sold the place. I have sold fowl that I did not want to sell...people have asked what I had available & I said what I had on my yard & I tell them...I am not going to lie.

    I have sold birds for WHAT I PAID FOR THEM + SHIPPING + $50 each for each year I feed & water & cared for them...I have news for you, the feed I feed, a bird eats more than $50 a year so that $50 doesn't even cover my cost...So far nobody wants the Roundhead cock I got from you because he was 4 when I got him 2 UGBA Auctions ago...the Ruble cock killed the Ruble hen so that pair is not a pair anymore so nobody wanted him either...that's why they are still here. I never asked $1,200 for your RH pair...You can have the cock back for $400 he is what 6 years old now...just pay the shipping & the $50 a year for feeding him same deal for the Ruble...just stop complaining that your fowl sold for to little...auction items sell for what they sell for...you can put reserves but that is supposed to mean if the reserve is not hit the donor pays the reserve.

    There are people on here that have a problem with me that's fine, if you want to believe what they are telling you that's fine...but look at their character...the guy on here that hit the like button didn't have the you know what's to reply to a private message asking him to let it go & have some dignity (because I blocked him from calling me)...when I called him he won't pick up...I left him a voicemail & he won't return it...is this how a man behaves?

    ...so, I say this to you...call me up Cigar, you have my number.
    Last edited by Bend the knee; November 20th, 2019 at 02:12 AM.

  11. #218
    Senior Member Bend the knee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    842
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Nauvoo View Post
    Part of the reason the ALGBA went away from the write in auction and went to FB. Maybe the best auction they’ve had when it went public.
    I like the online auctions....I just don't like the fake bidders (friends of the donors) that only bid to drive up the prices or bidders that bid with no intention of paying...there was an auction a few months ago for the BlackWater trio & 2 guys are taking on the open thread about "do you want these" & the other guy says "No, I am just pushing up the price" it's in Spanish but it has a translate button. That stuff goes on all the time...you just have to open your eyes.

    I guess it come down to if you are a "does the end justify the means or not kind of person"...if you watch the auctions you see it more than you think....on Ebay people use a snipe program to win the bis at the last second, never showing their interest...ask yourself, when these Game Fowl Auctions are all lasting a month, why do people bid back & forth the first days? Do you think if they really wanted to win that item that they would do that?

    Lastly, that last Alabama auction...I won 3 items...all were near the regular price the donor sells fowl for...2 of them were items that the winning bidder did not pay...so, they ran them again & I won...it's not even my association...I just support when I can.
    Last edited by Bend the knee; November 20th, 2019 at 02:20 AM.

  12. Likes KevinG liked this post
  13. #219
    Moderator CIGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,779
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bend the knee View Post
    Cigar, I posted that I liked the RHs & recommended on the thread to a guy looking for RH in Texas to contact you.

    I still have your fowl & I didn't buy or bid on any fowl to resell them. You keep bringing up I got your fowl for cheap...at least 4 times I have taken the crap from you & said nothing. You act like you & the donors are getting nothing for your donations...hell, I just told you I paid $15 less than full price for the Kelso from Guess Farms & I added a full price pullet so even my actions show you are wrong because many others add to the orders & that money goes to the breeder....Other people mention on the auctions on Facebook that the reserve prices were taking the fun away...one or two guys actually posted why don't "YOU" ad a hen because nobody was bidding on your Claret...Do you want me to cut & paste that on here? But you don't rip them on Facebook because you don't want to look bad...here you run the site & can bully people...you added a hen to get a bid up on your Claret right & the bids came right? So, why do you continue to rag on me I didn't post on Facebook "hey, Cigar I told you so".

    Yes, I won the Round Head pair from you for $450 + shipping on the UGBA Auction 2 years ago...it was online & live at auctioned in Texas...you sent a 4 YEAR OLD COCK & a Pullet right? But you did post on here you had your eye on a "2 year old cock & a Hen" It was on the "place mark" you put up before the items were listed...when the items were listed your put the text over it...there was a member that asked you what you were going to donate...but, I said nothing...then I won the Ruble pair on the Write in Alabama Auction for $300...when I won you asked me for additional shipping money because you didn't charge enough & I sent it to you...you were mad at me because I won them for so low...HOW IS THAT MY FAULT....at least I bid to support the auction.

    Now, everybody that I have talked to about fowl knows we lost 2 yards....go ask Bucky (CA APG President) if it was not true...ones was in court for a year & the other location last 3 months before the land owner sold the place. I have sold fowl that I did not want to sell...people have asked what I had available & I said what I had on my yard & I tell them...I am not going to lie.

    I have sold birds for WHAT I PAID FOR THEM + SHIPPING + $50 each for each year I feed & water & cared for them...I have news for you, the feed I feed, a bird eats more than $50 a year so that $50 doesn't even cover my cost...So far nobody wants the Roundhead cock I got from you because he was 4 when I got him 2 UGBA Auctions ago...the Ruble cock killed the Ruble hen so that pair is not a pair anymore so nobody wanted him either...that's why they are still here. I never asked $1,200 for your RH pair...You can have the cock back for $400 he is what 6 years old now...just pay the shipping & the $50 a year for feeding him same deal for the Ruble...just stop complaining that your fowl sold for to little...auction items sell for what they sell for...you can put reserves but that is supposed to mean if the reserve is not hit the donor pays the reserve.

    There are people on here that have a problem with me that's fine, if you want to believe what they are telling you that's fine...but look at their character...the guy on here that hit the like button didn't have the you know what's to reply to a private message asking him to let it go & have some dignity (because I blocked him from calling me)...when I called him he won't pick up...I left him a voicemail & he won't return it...is this how a man behaves?

    ...so, I say this to you...call me up Cigar, you have my number.
    what eriks me is the fact the only person complaining is you i simply stated my donations will not be given away regardless
    and this person thread didnt donate this year cause he said "his sold for way less than what is expected and he said i will not donate this year" and it was suggested to ad a hen so i did not that there were no bids the auction was 3 weeks from being done.... and yes the guy told me for a fact i didn't even say anything about your name he knew your name and where you were from and he said 1200 he told you no...... the cock i sent i pretty sure wasnt 4 yrs maybe 3 not 4 and was proven so i could careless on what you feel or think and you can take you bully stuff to the road i'm as fair to you as others i mean you do get a little racist when you refer to people on here and talk about peoples families well just let you know i don't.....

    which when people start talking about race it is a reason to get banned have i banned you? NO

    now again glenn i'm done with this conversation i brought up what i brought up due to what you said which is differ than what is happening.... how many people are you arguing with on here? you might want to count them...... i disagree with your just supporting the cause maybe you don't remember what you said as far as rsvp's they all made it except 1 so there was really no problem the problem sometimes arise when pp like state that any of the items that have rsvp is not even top 10 items in your book which there was no reason to say that if you didn't like it don't bid to say something is just starting chit.... also when you buy an item you get that item period so how could you be supporting the cause.... why not make a big donation? that's supporting the cause......
    Last edited by CIGAR; November 20th, 2019 at 03:14 AM.

  14. #220
    Senior Member Bend the knee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    842
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by CIGAR View Post
    what eriks me is the fact the only person complaining is you i simply stated my donations will not be given away regardless
    and this person thread didnt donate this year cause he said "his sold for way less than what is expected and he said i will not donate this year" and it was suggested to ad a hen so i did not that there were no bids the auction was 3 weeks from being done.... and yes the guy told me for a fact i didn't even say anything about your name he knew your name and where you were from and he said 1200 he told you no...... the cock i sent i pretty sure wasnt 4 yrs maybe 3 not 4 and was proven so i could careless on what you feel or think and you can take you bully stuff to the road i'm as fair to you as others i mean you do get a little racist when you refer to people on here and talk about peoples families well just let you know i don't.....

    which when people start talking about race it is a reason to get banned have i banned you? NO

    now again glenn i'm done with this conversation i brought up what i brought up due to what you said which is differ than what is happening.... how many people are you arguing with on here? you might want to count them...... i disagree with your just supporting the cause maybe you don't remember what you said as far as rsvp's they all made it except 1 so there was really no problem the problem sometimes arise when pp like state that any of the items that have rsvp is not even top 10 items in your book which there was no reason to say that if you didn't like it don't bid to say something is just starting chit.... also when you buy an item you get that item period so how could you be supporting the cause.... why not make a big donation? that's supporting the cause......
    Thanks you for discussing it with me...I mean no disrespect. I just felt you were unfairly after me because I won birds for low amounts...I wish you & yours the best.

  15. #221
    Moderator CIGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,779
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bend the knee View Post
    Thanks you for discussing it with me...I mean no disrespect. I just felt you were unfairly after me because I won birds for low amounts...I wish you & yours the best.
    no mad nope that had to do with the auction what you got them for and yes the org lost out.... just as i stated what james s hatch stag went for when i called him he ask right away how much did yall get when i told him he was upset and said i would have gave yall the cash and sold him so i explained that yes next time we will need put a rsvp on it.... regardless on if a donor makes another sell or not they lose the money on the item the donated due to they get nothing and yes it will upset a donor if their stuff goes for a 1/4 or 1/3 of what they sell for...... maybe some buy from the donor however not all do and really as a donor (me) i don't look for expanded sales after i donate i donate to help the org.
    Last edited by CIGAR; November 20th, 2019 at 03:33 AM.

  16. Likes KevinG liked this post
  17. #222
    Senior Member Bend the knee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    842
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by CIGAR View Post
    no mad nope that had to do with the auction what you got them for and yes the org lost out.... just as i stated what james s hatch stag went for when i called him he ask right away how much did yall get when i told him he was upset and said i would have gave yall the cash and sold him so i explained that yes next time we will need put a rsvp on it.... regardless on if a donor makes another sell or not they lose the money on the item the donated due to they get nothing and yes it will upset a donor if their stuff goes for a 1/4 or 1/3 of what they sell for...... maybe some buy from the donor however not all do and really as a donor (me) i don't look for expanded sales after i donate i donate to help the org.
    I understand...I want to be 100% clear with you on one thing. I have never bought a bird to resell...I have lost 2 yards due to issues out of my control & because of that I had to sell fowl...fowl I did not want to part with.
    Last edited by Bend the knee; November 20th, 2019 at 04:33 AM.

  18. #223
    Senior Member tonetone559's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    993
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bend the knee View Post
    I understand...I want to be 100% clear with you on one thing. I have never bought a bird to resell...I have lost 2 yards due to issues out of my control & because of that I had to sell fowl...fowl I did not want to part with.
    U bid on all those auctions when u already had no yard an still bought fowl it wasn't the room you were trying to win cheap to sell for what the breeder sells them for .....your the biggest Con I ever knew. You tried selling me Cigars birds also before u even got them u were trying to sell them to me.
    Last edited by tonetone559; November 20th, 2019 at 04:40 AM.

  19. #224
    Senior Member Bend the knee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    842
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by tonetone559 View Post
    U bid on all those auctions when u already had no yard an still bought fowl it wasn't the room you were trying to win cheap to sell for what the breeder sells them for .....your the biggest Con I ever knew. You tried selling me Cigars birds also before u even got them u were trying to sell them to me.
    Not true...by the way Antonio...there are pics from your yard on the internet on pintrist ect...I guess you don't know that each bird in CA is supposed to have 3 feet by 3 feet...you have a cock & 2 hens in one of those small dome cages...they look to be the correct size for 1 bird but not 2 not 3...you have other cages with too many fowl for the size or just insufficient size...I don't want to put pics of your place to get you in trouble with HS. It's childish & can cause legal problems...I am trying to be the bigger person here...obviously, like a scorned woman, you don't care...your behavior is not how men behave.

    Move on with your life...I am sure you have more import things to do.
    Last edited by Bend the knee; November 20th, 2019 at 05:07 AM.

  20. #225
    Senior Member tonetone559's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    993
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bend the knee View Post
    Not true...by the way Antonio...there are pics from your yard on the internet on pintrist ect...I guess you don't know that each bird in CA is supposed to have 3 feet by 3 feet...you have a cock & 2 hens in one of those small dome cages...they look to be the correct size for 1 bird but not 2 not 3...you have other cages with too many fowl for the size or just insufficient size...I don't want to put pics of your place to get you in trouble with HS. It's childish & can cause legal problems...I am trying to be the bigger person here...obviously, like a scorned woman, you don't care...your behavior is not how men behave.
    I'm tired of ur phone calls and ur key board bull****. I'll be in San Jose Saturday if u want to talk then I'll be there.

  21. Likes Skincarver liked this post
  22. #226
    Senior Member Bend the knee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    842
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by tonetone559 View Post
    I'm tired of ur phone calls and ur key board bull****. I'll be in San Jose Saturday if u want to talk then I'll be there.
    Well...I will call you up...make sure you answer the phone...it's the that thing you wouldn't pick up the other day.

    I am going to call you exactly at Noon on Sat...pick up the phone.
    Last edited by Bend the knee; November 20th, 2019 at 05:37 AM.

  23. #227
    Senior Member Nauvoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    AL uhh BAM uhh
    Posts
    2,564
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by Bend the knee View Post
    I like the online auctions....I just don't like the fake bidders (friends of the donors) that only bid to drive up the prices or bidders that bid with no intention of paying...there was an auction a few months ago for the BlackWater trio & 2 guys are taking on the open thread about "do you want these" & the other guy says "No, I am just pushing up the price" it's in Spanish but it has a translate button. That stuff goes on all the time...you just have to open your eyes.

    I guess it come down to if you are a "does the end justify the means or not kind of person"...if you watch the auctions you see it more than you think....on Ebay people use a snipe program to win the bis at the last second, never showing their interest...ask yourself, when these Game Fowl Auctions are all lasting a month, why do people bid back & forth the first days? Do you think if they really wanted to win that item that they would do that?

    Lastly, that last Alabama auction...I won 3 items...all were near the regular price the donor sells fowl for...2 of them were items that the winning bidder did not pay...so, they ran them again & I won...it's not even my association...I just support when I can.
    I donít mind the fake bidders so long as they pay if theyíre on the hook for the item/fowl, we are in agreeance on ppl with no intentions to pay, I think I just threw up in my mouth. Itís not much different than an rsvp the way I see it, so long as the team/donor/whoever pays the tab. RSVPs should be paid by the donor if itís not met, only fair. Itís better for the association in the end than a write in bid where ppl exercise what they truly want and get fowl way under the regular price. Not to say Iím mad at the winner, they did bid more than anyone else. Iíll help a bid where I can, bid what Iím willing to pay and if I lose, ok, if I win, ok whether I hoped to or not, itís about the cause.

    Thankful you support the associations you do, but you shouldnít be mad at anyone earning more for the associations. Thatís just petty.
    Last edited by Nauvoo; November 20th, 2019 at 05:52 AM.

  24. Thanks Bend the knee thanked for this post
    Likes LaBlue, Bend the knee liked this post
  25. #228
    Senior Member Bend the knee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    842
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Red Cliff Game Farm

    Lots of good guys in Alabama...same with Louisiana & Texas. I have had some good deals & some bad...I think since even my 83 year old mother now has an iPhone that a picture of the item should be mandatory...that way you know what you're getting.

    I suggested last year that they should make people prepay a PayPal $200 or so deposit to the association if the want to bid in the auction...that way, if the person wins & does not pay they lose their deposit. If they don’t win anything they get their deposit back.
    Last edited by Bend the knee; November 20th, 2019 at 06:34 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •