Thread: I have a question about FEG

Post Thanks / Like

I have a question about FEG

what can anyone share about White recessive (Howard Gay) FEG? I checked out the “Auction site” I’m sure most are familiar with and seen a beautiful specimen of supposed lineage?

End this with a blessing, First, good morning, and wishing everyone a safe new year.

I’ve seen Puerto Rico earthquakes, Phillipines Volcano, and heard of a tornado down south in news and everything else and inbetween, extending strength to endure and rebuild.

May our enlisted men and women be protected by the almighty in their harrowing moments in combat.
    May the Superior Officers have the wisdom of a arch angel. When it’s a go may all parts work in tandem fluidly.

-Godbless America and her constitution”. And Bless the Gamefowl Preservers in all forms it takes, Bless the Farmers, Ranchers,fishermen, and small business owners, and every hardworking family.
    Last edited by CA whitetoppy06; January 15th, 2020 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Add Australia’s wildfires..

2. Thanks irisheyes485, Sig1911 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I have a question about FEG

Sorry CA WToppy, dont know anything about them but appreciate the words thereafter.
    SF