Thread: Hilltop feed TX.

Post Thanks / Like

Hilltop feed TX.

Does anyone order supplies from this place ?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hilltop feed TX.

I have, took 2-3 weeks to get my stuff but it was correct. Been around a year since I’ve ordered anything from them. Woods Enterprises is very quick to get my stuff to me, consider them if they have what you’re needing.
    Last edited by Nauvoo; January 21st, 2020 at 07:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

They are pretty good call them to make sure they have the right stuff you want.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nauvoo View Post
    I have, took 2-3 weeks to get my stuff but it was correct. Been around a year since I’ve ordered anything from them. Woods Enterprises is very quick to get my stuff to me, consider them if they have what you’re needing.
    I'm hoping thats not the case. They were the only place I could find something I needed and then I ordered several other things. I got a confirmation but CAN NOT get hold of them! Multiple calls and emails ,frustrating.

Post Thanks / Like

The guy is really busy but he will send. There r a bunch of other sites that sell good stuff

Post Thanks / Like

I have used him in the past, kind of slow but you will get it. he is a one man show and almost impossible to get on the phone. There are several other places that carry similar stuff. Belle farms, woods etc.

Post Thanks / Like

I've tried to order wormer from hill top made the order never got what I ordered after a few weeks so I called him and he said he was waiting on a shipment to come in and would ship it out in a few days never did I called him back after about a month an told him to cancel my order. Like Nauvoo said Woods is fast and on time and my orders have always been right.

Post Thanks / Like

Right down the street. Always has hard to find supplies in stock.

Post Thanks / Like

I was in a pinch once for some walos . I needed 16 asap so got in touch with him and he had them to me in 2 days flat. Ive heard good and not so good bout the guy but he did me right and the guy is a roosterman and has a farm also so he is very busy man. Very nice walos by the way for the best price i found anywhere
    Last edited by Steel city farm; January 21st, 2020 at 06:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steel city farm View Post
    I was in a pinch once for some walos . I needed 16 asap so got in touch with him and he had them to me in 2 days flat. Ive heard good and not so good bout the guy but he did me right and the guy is a roosterman and has a farm also so he is very busy man. Very nice walos by the way for the best price i found anywhere
    He is a one man store manager, clerk and everything doing everything and I can hear birds crowing everytime Im able to get a hold of him when I make my orders in the past a long long time ago..... he is good in shipping whatever order you got and at times I have to wait as he is out of stock of the items I wanted ... I stopped buying from him as it is very difficult to get a hold of him when I make my purchases over the phone as he does not open his website to check if there are orders coming from his website and orders are not shipped on time... but over all he is a nice fellow except for those mentioned shortcomings by me and others....

Post Thanks / Like

I tried them all woods was good but I preferr coby farms for medications an supplements

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DCF View Post
    I'm hoping thats not the case. They were the only place I could find something I needed and then I ordered several other things. I got a confirmation but CAN NOT get hold of them! Multiple calls and emails ,frustrating.
    they stay very busy selling feed i get my feed there. they fill orders cause sometimes i see the orders sitting on counter ready for pick up by fed ex