Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raspy stag

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Raspy stag

Quote Originally Posted by MinuteMan View Post
    I've seen it in stock not far from me if someone "needs" it. It was around $150 for a gallon, idk if that's expensive for the product, but it seemed expensive for what was IN IT so I didn't buy it. Lol
    Thats what i pay for a gallon. And if u would ever try it and see what it can do for your fowl that $150 aint sh!t

Post Thanks / Like

My fowl get the Ropa from the day they are hatched till a week befre show time. It pays off i can promise u Dont let the price detour you from it. U get what u pay for in life. Theres a reason its pricey cause its good

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steel city farm View Post
    My fowl get the Ropa from the day they are hatched till a week befre show time. It pays off i can promise u Dont let the price detour you from it. U get what u pay for in life. Theres a reason its pricey cause its good
    Ok, so what exactly is in it that makes it so expensive? Because the main ingredient propolyne glycol, don't cost sh!t, and is just a carrier solution and of no nutrinal benifit.
    Oregeno essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, a few other essential oils, b vitamins.... not $150 worth of ingredients is all I'm saying.

Some people like to spend $15 on one of those pretty ready made workout meals. I like to cook my own of higher nutritional value myself. Same in this instance is all.

I'd mix the essential oils with olive or coconut oil over propolyne glycol myself.

I'm glad it's working for you

4. Likes cf3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MinuteMan View Post
    Ok, so what exactly is in it that makes it so expensive? Because the main ingredient propolyne glycol, don't cost sh!t, and is just a carrier solution and of no nutrinal benifit.
    Oregeno essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, a few other essential oils, b vitamins.... not $150 worth of ingredients is all I'm saying.

Some people like to spend $15 on one of those pretty ready made workout meals. I like to cook my own of higher nutritional value myself. Same in this instance is all.

I'd mix the essential oils with olive or coconut oil over propolyne glycol myself.

I'm glad it's working for you
    Use it if u want. Dont if ya dont. I see what it brings to the table and imo its defeintly worth it . If u can mix everything yourself then by all means go for it. Everyone that ive turned on to it that uses it are sure happy with the results
    Last edited by Steel city farm; February 24th, 2020 at 06:10 AM.

6. Likes cf3, MinuteMan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So did the thread starter ever figure out. What was wrong with his stag?

Post Thanks / Like

Just young I think got drowned in oregano oil. Lol

9. Likes Steel city farm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BostonMurphy View Post
    So did the thread starter ever figure out. What was wrong with his stag?
    No I didn't figure it out. Picking up a replacement today.
    LMAO Hoghunter, he would have got drowned if I had enough of those oregano pills but they was a pain in the butt to cut open!

11. Likes Hoghunter, Steel city farm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hyroller View Post
    I use batryl. One shot will kick most things
    This is the easy answer (batril). One thing to think about, do you want to breed MEDICATED fowl. The easy answer is no to breeding, but cleaning up a cough with some meds, should be good enough to show. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ALOT ROOSTERS, IT'S NICE TO TEST THEM & SEE WHERE YOUR AT IN YOUR PROGRAM. If you have 300 stags a year, it is best to cull the few, for the good of the flock.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bazsdmeg2u View Post
    This is the easy answer (batril). One thing to think about, do you want to breed MEDICATED fowl. The easy answer is no to breeding, but cleaning up a cough with some meds, should be good enough to show. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ALOT ROOSTERS, IT'S NICE TO TEST THEM & SEE WHERE YOUR AT IN YOUR PROGRAM. If you have 300 stags a year, it is best to cull the few, for the good of the flock.
    IMHO its still best to cull all sick ones if u have 300 or 30 . Imo its more important to have alot healthier fowl if u have 30 vs 300. The man with 300 fowl when going to a show has selection on his side. The man with 30 better have good fowl ans unbeliveable health thats never been sick a day in there life
    Last edited by Steel city farm; February 27th, 2020 at 06:09 PM.

14. Likes Hoghunter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If one is off his feed for 3 days or more he is gone. I can't afford to run a vet clinic.

Post Thanks / Like

Screenshot_20200228_103950.jpg
    found this powder form had anyone tried this?