Thread: Drone hunting

Post Thanks / Like

Drone hunting

guys, I'm looking at buying a drone but I have no clue what is the best for my use, I don't need a very expensive one as I only use it for farm pictures and videos but I also wanted to have a good image as well as sharp videos.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Drone hunting

Quote Originally Posted by BILLABONG View Post
    guys, I'm looking at buying a drone but I have no clue what is the best for my use, I don't need a very expensive one as I only use it for farm pictures and videos but I also wanted to have a good image as well as sharp videos.
    Dji makes good drones. If you are going to fly within a miles you can look into the dji spark its a small drone with good camera around 10-15 minute flight time. They are around 500/600 price range and second hand goes 250/350. If you want to fly around 3/4 miles look into the dji mavic pro with around 20/25 minutes flight time its around 800/1200 and second hand from 450 to 800. Just shop around there are new company that makes drones too but dji is known for theirs. The dji sparks and mavic pro’s are good enough in my opinion unless you want to buy the newer mavic pro2 with newer upgrades.
    Last edited by Genis; February 24th, 2020 at 11:26 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Drone hunting

I suggest visiting phantompilots.com and mavicpilots.com. These sites are specialized in drones. I'm sure you'll find much useful info there.