Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breed?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Breed?

Kid I remember just a few years ago getting a little mongrel stag from you. Now his pettigree was known but still just a crossed stag. He is now the father and grandfather to many true ace cocks. As good as I've ever seen. They can Nearly look at another cock and kill him. One never knows but I had a feeling the first time I seen him.

2. Likes Quapaw Kid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That has a unique look, a breed I'm familiar with. Looks like a canadian mug. They had RQ infused way back when.

Post Thanks / Like

If you've done your work, a yard hatch shouldn't matter much, cause these are your beloved breeds that you built.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaBlue View Post
    Kid I remember just a few years ago getting a little mongrel stag from you. Now his pettigree was known but still just a crossed stag. He is now the father and grandfather to many true ace cocks. As good as I've ever seen. They can Nearly look at another cock and kill him. One never knows but I had a feeling the first time I seen him.
    Well , that's how you can tell if advice is good .. When you post a pic of a mongrel and everyone says you outta breed it or if they ask to breed it . I seen plenty of pics asking what breed something is and yet to see anyone giving advice to breed it take their own advice and buy them Frankenstein lookers ...

If its asil , pitbull , draft horse or something with work ethic ... I'm all in . Them Rampury are little fire breathing terriers soon as they get color in their face . But if someone shows me some wuss faced , white eyed Pony of America and says breed him .. They can show me how good of an idea that is and breed him themselves .

6. Likes LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

An offspring from a redquill bc from hilltop.
    19F3A32D-9F68-468D-9F2A-00F547CDDC7D.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Also a friend of mine. His bloodlines were called “ emanons” ( no names) or GOK( god only knows)coz he didn’t know the bloodlines when he started his yard. He is a member in here long time ago GG Crasher” but he keeps on winning with those bloodlines so he keep on breeding them. Sometimes the smallest hen or the junkest bc turns gold. And I will bred them just to get their blood.

so much for the big names and expensive roosters. We talking broodpens not battlefowls.

some straightest bred disguise on those junks.

Post Thanks / Like

Just to give some more details on this cock that was given to me, The previous owner could no longer take care of him thats why he handed him over, but he wasnt sure what he was either just that he had hatch blood. The cock is also a 2X winner in mexico (SK) hence why i will be breeding him, both times he came out untouched.
    Last edited by Mach 1 Padilla; March 25th, 2020 at 11:03 AM.