Thread: Fowl for raffle or what can we do

Post Thanks / Like

Fowl for raffle or what can we do

I was wondering if we raised enough like last time. Would it still be able to keep going. Iíll put up a pair. If thatís the case. Just let us know what we can do. Last time we came together and pulled through no reason we canít do it now.

2. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes Skincarver, CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fowl for raffle or what can we do

How much money would it take to keep the site up? Or is it already predestined to go down no matter what? I'd be willing to put up a few hundred if others would join in.

4. Likes LaBlue, gapman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

senti would need to answer that question i have no idea

Post Thanks / Like

Heck I pay more myself say 10 of us put up 500 each that should be close got to break before the money count boys

Post Thanks / Like

I've always helped! I'll hit till the last 20 count!

8. Thanks gapman thanked for this post
    Likes Bama71, gapman, peanut, Quapaw Kid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like Senti could lets us know what to pour into the PayPal for now and go from there . Ditch all that old stuff and trim some fat .

Itd be nice to have job security and not worry about paying the bills. But if you ever had to bid work and worry about more than just when lunch break is , you know that's not how the world works .. One meal at a time , tooth and nail ,etc

10. Likes Skincarver, Bama71, LaBlue, gapman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone smarter than me knows the answer but what would it cost to pay all the fee to senti .surely about a dozen of us can make it happen .

12. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes LaBlue, Quapaw Kid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gapman View Post
    Someone smarter than me knows the answer but what would it cost to pay all the fee to senti .surely about a dozen of us can make it happen .
    I'm with you on that. just need an answer

14. Likes gapman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought that I read $2400 a year.
    Many said they would pay the $20 a year. But, with the loss of jobs and home quarantines, I'm sure many can't afford it now, and I don't blame them, family first.
    I always believed that if there's a will, there's a way. I'm still in, if there's a way to keep the site going. But, I don't want to see this site put on one of Trumps ventilators from month to month either. It needs to be a yearly thing or better.
    Like I said, I'm in.
    Last edited by cutcutcut; April 7th, 2020 at 11:14 AM. Reason: spelling

16. Likes gapman, CA whitetoppy06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I put just like when they take up money at the show for needy peope pitch in 5 or 10 or what you can it all helps I put up 400 myself to start an that a weeks pay for me

18. Likes cutcutcut liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope im wrong on this but id bet if nobody like hyroller was going to do and buy the site out right Senti is not willing to deal with it anymore . Last i was told by hyroller on PM he wanted $20,000 for this site at first but he sais he wasnt payin that much so they worked out a lower number but that number was alot in my book also . The 2400 youll keep talking about is just tbe yearly cost to keep it open and running not the money Senti wants for the site itslef
    Last edited by Steel city farm; April 7th, 2020 at 05:58 PM.

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

how I wish senti would reconsider... a lower price maybe.

21. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steel city farm View Post
    I hope im wrong on this but id bet if nobody like hyroller was going to do and buy the site out right Senti is not willing to deal with it anymore . Last i was told by hyroller on PM he wanted $20,000 for this site at first but he sais he wasnt payin that much so they worked out a lower number but that number was alot in my book also . The 2400 youll keep talking about is just tbe yearly cost to keep it open and running not the money Senti wants for the site itslef
    Something sounds off with those numbers. I know you are just repeating what you were told but it doesn't really make sense to me and I wonder if you was told the truth. Why would Senti want to charge 20k for a non-revenue generating website that is going to shut down anytime now. He already said it was just a passion of love for him to gain knowledge and was paying the monthly bill out of his pocket but doesn't want to take the time to bother with it anymore. To charge 20k or 10k or even 5k in that circumstance doesn't make sense to me. Seems to me like he would more likely find someone he trusts that wanted to deal with it and had the money it requires to operate it and let them take over then his passion for knowledge could still be quenched from time to time as just another spectator.

23. Thanks country thanked for this post
    Likes country, Steel city farm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by springwater View Post
    Something sounds off with those numbers. I know you are just repeating what you were told but it doesn't really make sense to me and I wonder if you was told the truth. Why would Senti want to charge 20k for a non-revenue generating website that is going to shut down anytime now. He already said it was just a passion of love for him to gain knowledge and was paying the monthly bill out of his pocket but doesn't want to take the time to bother with it anymore. To charge 20k or 10k or even 5k in that circumstance doesn't make sense to me. Seems to me like he would more likely find someone he trusts that wanted to deal with it and had the money it requires to operate it and let them take over then his passion for knowledge could still be quenched from time to time as just another spectator.
    I have no idea Jay if i was told the truth or not . Just saying was i was told by hyroller . Just thought i woukd let everyone know the $2400 peoole keep talkimg avout is not the issue i dont belive . The owner doesnt have time to mess with it anymore so he is wanting to sell it or ckose it down from what i have been told . Those numbers are the numbers i was told . I have no reason to make anything up . If i still had the messages id gladly post them but i erase my messages reguarly
    Last edited by Steel city farm; April 7th, 2020 at 09:05 PM.

25. Likes springwater liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

there are many interested people i will be speaking to another person today that has interest in the site.

27. Thanks cutcutcut, LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes Al Sanchez, Steel city farm liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CIGAR View Post
    there are many interested people i will be speaking to another person today that has interest in the site.
    I hope someone is really intrested and can get a handle on all this mess. Cause it sucks every couple of months logging in and finding a thread about sabong shutting down again . IMO either shut it down or figure it out to keep it open and move on from this topic And if the numbers i mentioned in earlier post are fake news then i apolagize for posting them . I really didnt belive i was being lied to but i guess its possible since i just found out the guy had 2 handles also . I dont understand y someone would have 2 handles besides tryin to do some shady stuff
    Last edited by Steel city farm; April 7th, 2020 at 09:42 PM.

29. Likes Al Sanchez, LaBlue liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think what I am reading is that the current owner wants to sell the site. He does not want to keep the site, he wants to sell it. So it not an issue of how much everyone or anyone can donate. My suggestion is when or if it changes hands, then 5$ a month seems like enough to keep it up and running.$60 a year is cheap enough and I am sure there are hundreds of people on here isn't there? $5 is the cost of a pack of smokes or a few beers. Or a side bet on even or odd license plates on the next car.

31. Thanks LaBlue thanked for this post
    Likes gapman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I send money tomorrow I put up 400 towards it I send it to you cigar cause I dont have PayPal but I want to help save it

33. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What was his other handle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Quapaw Kid View Post
    What was his other handle

dont know what ur asking please explain i will answer best i can.... thx cigar

Post Thanks / Like

Cigar I believe Quapaw kid is asking what was hirollers other username?

37. Likes Al Sanchez liked this post