Thread: Martial Arts Training for U.S.A. police

Post Thanks / Like

Martial Arts Training for U.S.A. police

I think it should be mandatory for U.S. police to be trained in martial arts. It's so easy to pull a gun and fire. U.S. servicemen fear the Japanese police because they are trained in martial arts. Enough killing of black men in the hands of police.

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Martial Arts Training for U.S.A. police

THANKS CAMARINES FOR finally saying something ABOUT the issue.
    shocking in this time and age...

the US navy and some other parts of the military has been into martial
    arts awareness since they've been coming over for the friendship war
    games here.they were shown the arnis... the knife long and short...
    and guerillia war fare

3. Likes Camarines liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

George Floyd wasn't killed with a gun, he was killed with a choke hold of sorts and stupidity. Stupidity of the person administering the hold and of 3 other officers who stood by and did nothing to stop it.

5. Likes GoldenDragon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Extra stupid to resist and keep fighting when police says stop. Why is that so had to understand. Are some people so special they think the law. don't apply to them. Bad cops have no place, ever but 10k more people need to learn how to act.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Camarines View Post
    I think it should be mandatory for U.S. police to be trained in martial arts. It's so easy to pull a gun and fire. U.S. servicemen fear the Japanese police because they are trained in martial arts. Enough killing of black men in the hands of police.
    What I can not fathom is the cops go into the shooting range and practice their accuracy as part of their training. In many cases I've seen in the results from the news video and I've read in the papers the victim is usually shot many times hit many times or sprayed with bullets to be exact...and if there are 2 cops shooting the victims have at least 8 body hits which appears thre is really an intent to kill.. what I expect is with their training and time spent on training they could hit their intended target without endangering themselves... Ive seen a video of a woman whom the cops described as " what looks like a meat cleaver " in the act of throwing at them at 15 ft distance.... the woman was hit with a hail of bullets 12 hits from 2 cops... and the what the woman was holding was not a meat cleaver after all and this happened in broad delight.... I do not expect the cops reactions to be like Dirty Harry in the movies but it is obvious in many cases cops really unload their service firearms not to protect themselves but to kill.... I thought their training is supposed to avoid this situations..... I have seen good cops as far as helping stranded motorists changed tires on the road shoulder safely by shielding his patrol car on the lane while changing flat tire..... I still do believe there are 99% good cops in the service it is just the system which needs fixing... I have seen enough of the lawlessness, the vandalism, the anarchy, the looting and the destruction of properties which is no longer a part of the Floyd's call for justice....

8. Likes GoldenDragon, Camarines liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pinolim View Post
    What I can not fathom is the cops go into the shooting range and practice their accuracy as part of their training. In many cases I've seen in the results from the news video and I've read in the papers the victim is usually shot many times hit many times or sprayed with bullets to be exact...and if there are 2 cops shooting the victims have at least 8 body hits which appears thre is really an intent to kill.. what I expect is with their training and time spent on training they could hit their intended target without endangering themselves... Ive seen a video of a woman whom the cops described as " what looks like a meat cleaver " in the act of throwing at them at 15 ft distance.... the woman was hit with a hail of bullets 12 hits from 2 cops... and the what the woman was holding was not a meat cleaver after all and this happened in broad delight.... I do not expect the cops reactions to be like Dirty Harry in the movies but it is obvious in many cases cops really unload their service firearms not to protect themselves but to kill.... I thought their training is supposed to avoid this situations..... I have seen good cops as far as helping stranded motorists changed tires on the road shoulder safely by shielding his patrol car on the lane while changing flat tire..... I still do believe there are 99% good cops in the service it is just the system which needs fixing... I have seen enough of the lawlessness, the vandalism, the anarchy, the looting and the destruction of properties which is no longer a part of the Floyd's call for justice....
    They used Floyd's Killing as an excuse for looting and destruction....Seen it every time when Protest turned hostile, I don't know why they didn't deploy National Guard first, instead of the Police when protest starts....Bet you they'll count body bags....
    Last edited by FORTBONIFACIO; June 26th, 2020 at 11:07 AM.
    "TRINITY FORCE"

CyberFriends
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fortbonifacio View Post
    they used floyd's killing as an excuse for looting and destruction....seen it every time when protest turned hostile, i don't know why they didn't deploy national guard first, instead of the police when protest starts....bet you they'll count body bags....:d
    have you guys seen the finale of the
    ip man series if you haven't please do.